Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

pasir ris orady so crowded. still add to the squeeze with downtown east expansion... @@

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    pasir ris orady so crowded. still add to the squeeze with downtown east expansion... @@
    definitely going to be more crowded, but is it just pasir ris or the whole of singapore??

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    definitely going to be more crowded, but is it just pasir ris or the whole of singapore??
    If you look at where majority of homes are being added, they are mostly Punggol (HDB+EC+PC) and also Pasir Ris (EC+PC). Of cos' the rest of Sg is exploding but perhaps not so much in terms of new homes.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    If you look at where majority of homes are being added, they are mostly Punggol (HDB+EC+PC) and also Pasir Ris (EC+PC). Of cos' the rest of Sg is exploding but perhaps not so much in terms of new homes.
    That's true. Soon KPE will have ERP..

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    I think Downtown East is about >500m from Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours and Seastrand. The new EC beside Sea Esta and Watercolours is slightly nearer, maybe >400m. All of them still a distance away bah.

It is a trade off. Want amenities, sure got crowd. Dun want crowd then Flora Drive Palm Isle and Parc Olympia is the best choice liao.

So you need to weight which factor is more important to you.

why does the sea esta site area looks bigger than ripple bay?

i thought ripple bay has a bigger site area??

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    No doubt its true especially when all ppl cheong to MRT.
    Only comfort for Sea esta is the condo is surround by private housing and other condo not by other HDB blocks.

I bought a poolview unit and below are the reasons why :

1. Cheap : $883 psf still below $1,000.

2. Very near sea : I like windly plus cool

3. Fengshui : Very near sea + pool (double water)

4. Unique : Other project always play the near MRT card.

5. Betting on gov development plans. When gov push ppl
    into punngol see what happen to the prices. Hope the same
    for the innner part of pasir ris. If can play catching up to
    $1,200 - $1,400 huat liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukubird
    I bought a poolview unit and below are the reasons why :

1. Cheap : $883 psf still below $1,000.

2. Very near sea : I like windly plus cool

3. Fengshui : Very near sea + pool (double water)

4. Unique : Other project always play the near MRT card.

5. Betting on gov development plans. When gov push ppl
    into punngol see what happen to the prices. Hope the same
    for the innner part of pasir ris. If can play catching up to
    $1,200 - $1,400 huat liao.
    1. Punggol centros selling at less than 900, 2 minutes to MRT
    2. West sun for most of units, don't think it will be cool
    3. Provided 8 storey and above, at front line
    4. If you are working, transport does matter
    5. Any plan for Pasir Ris?

Quote Originally Posted by mwzander
    1. Punggol centros selling at less than 900, 2 minutes to MRT
    2. West sun for most of units, don't think it will be cool
    3. Provided 8 storey and above, at front line
    4. If you are working, transport does matter
    5. Any plan for Pasir Ris?

1. punggol and pasir ris are not similar precincts, you cant make a direct comparison. some people like to live next to bustling mrt / bus interchange / hdb / main road, others in a quieter private enclave. some people want to live 2mins to mrt, others want to live 2mins to the sea. that's why we have all these choices.

2. how is it west sun ? it is at a slight angle 15degrees max, certainly considered north-south facing. if you look at the floorplans for each stack (window/balcony), you will realise that west-facing parts of the units do not have windows/balconies. even if it gets hot, the development is 1 street away from pasir ris beach and greenery and incoming seawind during the day.

3. 6th floor and above for seaview, developer confirmed. not 8th floor.

4. public transport only matters if you don't drive. this development has 416 parking lots for 376 units. Clearly, it is geared towards those who drive. You mention working. say Raffles Place. time taken for MRT Punggol-Raffles Place (interchange at dhoby ghuat) is 10 mins longer than Pasir Ris-Raffles Place. 3 bus stops for this development to MRT takes 10 mins max.

5. 1 EC + 3PC in a cluster. EC just to the left tendering in Aug. That's 5 new developments ready in 2016/2017. MRT side PC + DBSS coming soon. Govt plans will come naturally, like how Govt opened up land in Punggol and Pasir Ris when KPE has completed. Govt has already made or are considering plans. i don't know if you consider Downtown East $200m revamp as a plan, but i do albeit not a govt one.

i guess everyone has their own preference, perhaps one has to closely study the development and its vicinity with greater attention. take it as a learning experience. as a small-timer in property investing, i am also learning.

Well, I browsed through a couple of PC launches before decide to take up Sea Esta. I was at the back of the queue and that's why I did not managed to get the seaview unit. Sea Esta is considered a steal if compared to the pricing of Ripple bay.

Although it is not as accessible as those beside MRT, at least I wouldn't feel cramped as being surround by HDB flats like those in Punggol. Laid back , private encave is the kinda feeling Ripple bay and Sea esta can provide.

Everyday can bring my dog and my girlfriends to stroll with me by the beach and see the sunset.

U should see the penthouse layout, its really nice but no $$$ buy

Well, I browsed through a couple of PC launches before decide to take up Sea Esta. I was at the back of the queue and that's why I did not managed to get the seaview unit. Sea Esta is considered a steal if compared to the pricing of Ripple bay.

Although it is not as accessible as those beside MRT, at least I wouldn't feel cramped as being surround by HDB flats like those in Punggol. Laid back , private encave is the kinda feeling Ripple bay and Sea esta can provide.

Everyday can bring my dog and my girlfriends to stroll with me by the beach and see the sunset.

I like the girlfriend(s) part of your comment. Lolx!

what u expect frm a 'kukubird' lol

mr kukubird wants a girl to stroll with him and his dog every sunset.. the girl will be bored after a month. thats why he said girlfriends.

kukubird, you must

I do like Sea Esta as it is located in low density area while my wife's preference is near MRT and shopping center. I drive to work (not sure whether I still can afford when COE expire) and my wife take MRT. I lived in Pasir Ris few years back while I took MRT to town to work. Still remember what a long journey everyday.

I did a site survey in one afternoon and found that the existing condo in front of Sea Esta has strong afternoon sun. The facade / window facing the sea was under the sun and all windows are covered by curtain. What's the point to have sea view while your window is blocked by curtain? The facing of Sea Esta is tilted slightly to west.

Overall the developer did a good job compared to other development. Decent room size. hopefully with good quality of work. I don't mind to buy for own stay if the price is right ($800+psf) and with sea view. I must be very greedy. But look at what is happening in Europe, it is better be safe than sorry. US is not in good shape as well. How long Singapore can remain above the water?

1. punggol and pasir ris are not similar precincts, you cant make a direct comparison. some people like to live next to bustling mrt / bus interchange / hdb / main road, others in a quieter private enclave. some people want to live 2mins to mrt, others want to live 2mins to the sea. that's why we have all these choices.

2. how is it west sun ? it is at a slight angle 15degrees max, certainly considered north-south facing. if you look at the floorplans for each stack (window/balcony), you will realise that west-facing parts of the units do not have windows/balconies. even if it gets hot, the development is 1 street away from pasir ris beach and greenery and incoming seawind during the day.

3. 6th floor and above for seaview, developer confirmed. not 8th floor.

4. public transport only matters if you don't drive. this development has 416 parking lots for 376 units. Clearly, it is geared towards those who drive. You mention working. say Raffles Place. time taken for MRT Punggol-Raffles Place (interchange at dhoby ghuat) is 10 mins longer than Pasir Ris-Raffles Place. 3 bus stops for this development to MRT takes 10 mins max.

5. 1 EC + 3PC in a cluster. EC just to the left tendering in Aug. That's 5 new developments ready in 2016/2017. MRT side PC + DBSS coming soon. Govt plans will come naturally, like how Govt opened up land in Punggol and Pasir Ris when KPE has completed. Govt has already made or are considering plans. i don't know if you consider Downtown East $200m revamp as a plan, but i do albeit not a govt one.

i guess everyone has their own preference, perhaps one has to closely study the development and its vicinity with greater attention. take it as a learning experience. as a small-timer in property investing, i am also learning.

So beside bro Kukubird, who else bought Sea Esta in this forum?

heh you get seats at pasir ris mrt, and i think 30mins to raffles place on mrt (reach at 9am) is about the same time as driving and reaching at 9am.

yeah i guess everyone has their own preference.

i did a site survey on a sunny afternoon also, it was windy though. the 4bedder dual view unit will not get the west sun with the 3bedder to its left (heard before walls absorbing west sun will take a longer to cool at night). then again i personally think there are pros on the west sun such as drying clothes and seeing the sunset hahah

my personal take is that singapore property prices may remain stable and slowly increase, or drop abit then increase more than the original drop, drop abit again and then increase more. singapore's population may be slowing, but certainly it wont drop, the demand will always be there. also, asia has been remaining strong despite the problems in the West.

anyhows, hope you will find an ideal place, property prices may dip temporarily or may be resilent. not a bad time to hold for awhile also.

Quote Originally Posted by mwzander
    I do like Sea Esta as it is located in low density area while my wife's preference is near MRT and shopping center. I drive to work (not sure whether I still can afford when COE expire) and my wife take MRT. I lived in Pasir Ris few years back while I took MRT to town to work. Still remember what a long journey everyday.

I did a site survey in one afternoon and found that the existing condo in front of Sea Esta has strong afternoon sun. The facade / window facing the sea was under the sun and all windows are covered by curtain. What's the point to have sea view while your window is blocked by curtain? The facing of Sea Esta is tilted slightly to west.

Overall the developer did a good job compared to other development. Decent room size. hopefully with good quality of work. I don't mind to buy for own stay if the price is right ($800+psf) and with sea view. I must be very greedy. But look at what is happening in Europe, it is better be safe than sorry. US is not in good shape as well. How long Singapore can remain above the water?

mr kukubird wants a girl to stroll with him and his dog every sunset.. the girl will be bored after a month. thats why he said girlfriends.

kukubird, you must
    It's the other way round, my dog and me getting bored with the girl.
    That's when the girlfirend(s) comes in.

It will be easier to impress girls with candlelight dinner at the balcony with superd seaview but I cant. So far i think my unit will bring me luck cos I strike 2 times 4d (starter) by buying my unit no.

It's the other way round, my dog and me getting bored with the girl.
    That's when the girlfirend(s) comes in.

It will be easier to impress girls with candlelight dinner at the balcony with superd seaview but I cant. So far i think my unit will bring me luck cos I strike 2 times 4d (starter) by buying my unit no.
    hahah bachelor's pad don't need the 3 or 4 bedder seaview units. i swim in the pool when you have your candlelight dinner, also got a superb view for your girlfriend(s).

How many percent sold?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    How many percent sold?
    1. A snippet from an article by Jones Lang LaSalle.

Jones Lang LaSalle’s Perspective: Urban Redevelopment Authority Private Residential Property Transactions for June 2012

Despite falling sales volume, the OCR continues to perform well with total sales in June remaining above 1,000 units at 1,111, a decrease of 8% m-o-m. The number of units launched remained flat, with just three more units launched in June than in May, a total of 1,138. As a result, the take-up rate was close to 100% in the OCR in June with 98% of all units launched being sold. There were three new non-landed projects launched in the OCR in June, namely Tropika East, where all 105 units were launched, Sea Esta, where all 376 units were launched, and River Isles where an initial 442 units were launched. These projects all achieved sales of more than 50% in the month, with Sea Esta showing the strongest performance with 68% of units sold. Elsewhere, buyers continue to soak up supply from previous launches, with several projects continuing to sell units without any launches this month. Such projects include Bartley Residences (31 units sold), Flamingo Valley (24 units sold) and Seahill (24 units sold).

2. Snippet from another report

Best selling projects
    Other projects that sold well include Sea Esta, 1919, Flo Residence, and Tropika East, where 4 out of the 5 best selling projects were new launches for the month of June (River Isles, Sea Esta, 1919 @ Sophia Road and Tropika East). Sea Esta sold 255 units (of 376 units launched, total 376 units) at a median price of $906 psf), 1919 sold 74 units (of 75 units launched, total 75 units) at a median price of $2,042 psf, Flo Residence sold 62 units (of 33 units launched, total 530 units) at a median price of $820 psf, Tropika East sold 59 units (of 105 units launched, total 105 units) at a median price of $1,312 psf.

3. A 3rd website..

Mass-market still posting healthy numbers
    We saw 1,088 units sold in the OCR (Outside Central Region) in Jun 12, which points to still healthy momentum in the mass-market segment. OCR sales were dominated by strong launches at the 610-unit River Isle (S$835 psf median price, 263 units sold) and the 376-unit Sea Esta (S$906 psf, 255 sold). We note that developers held back high-end and mid-tier launches in Jun 12 after sluggish take-ups in the previous month, and that sales volume in these segments were subdued, particularly in the RCR (Rest of Central Region) which fell a whooping 67% MoM to only 118 units sold in Jun 12.

255 out of 376 is less than 70% nia..how come they seem like going to start the construction ? I thought at least 80% n above .... !

255 out of 376 is less than 70% nia..how come they seem like going to start the construction ? I thought at least 80% n above .... !
    Developer can start construction any time once they gotten approval. There is no direct link for hitting a certain % before construction. The only thing that is in b&w is the completion date as the s&p legally. Project can sell for less than 25% and construction alrdy start. If u look at sky habitat, they started before selling a single unit.

Typically hitting 60-70% will mean the developer has break even.

80% is HDB BTO rule.

was in the area yesterday just before it rained.

top left sea esta
    top right ripple bay
    bottom left watercolours
    bottom right sea strand

I Liked JLB area very much.. vERY cheap to get a seaview unit as compared to the south
    But none of my family members liked that area..
    Too ulu for them to get to city and etc.

was in the area yesterday just before it rained.

top left sea esta
    top right ripple bay
    bottom left watercolours
    bottom right sea strand
    hi ilgr, found this website which can see a bit of Sea Esta development as well.
    http://dailybooth.com/seastrand

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I Liked JLB area very much.. vERY cheap to get a seaview unit as compared to the south
    But none of my family members liked that area..
    Too ulu for them to get to city and etc.
    Good for retirement. Every morning go jogging, swimming and strolling in the afternoon... !

Good for retirement. Every morning go jogging, swimming and strolling in the afternoon... !
    hhaha yup. and there's one kukubird here, he and his dog will bring his girlfriends for evening walks at the beach everyday. kukubird, where are you?

thanks iwantgizmos

hhaha yup. and there's one kukubird here, he and his dog will bring his girlfriends for evening walks at the beach everyday. kukubird, where are you?

thanks iwantgizmos
    Wah! I just join this forum and everybody asking abt me , my girlfriends and my dog.

Wah! I just join this forum and everybody asking abt me , my girlfriends and my dog.
    Will be good if you post yr gf pic here so next time can say "HELLO" if meet her along the beach....