Thread: Condo at Bukit Timah for Short Term Lease

Default Condo at Bukit Timah for Short Term Lease

Hi, my friend is looking for a 3 bedroom at bukit timah area for a short term lease of 6 to 7 mths. Budget is $4K. Anyone has good lobang to recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by sltc
    Hi, my friend is looking for a 3 bedroom at bukit timah area for a short term lease of 6 to 7 mths. Budget is $4K. Anyone has good lobang to recommend ?
    You can try this one.
    http://www.rentinsingapore.com/showa...h-3-bedrm.html

http://www.rentinsingapore.com/showa...-for-rent.html

Short term usually pay abit more as landlord need to cover the min comm due to agent, unless u manage to deal direct with owner...

Personnal I avoid short term , 1 year term properly the shortest, just too mch hassle , every new tenant got something to complain or to get things fix up to the expectation on the first few weeks of stay....

Let me guess, ur friend has just sold his own home and now is waiting for his next home to TOP right ?

Seen a lot of tenants of this profile. Budget all 3-4k, all want short term, max 1y only.

All the old condos near the end of bt timah rd have rental 4k plus. Ur friend can try that. Blossomvale, maplewoods, etc. Must prepare to pay more because of the short term tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Let me guess, ur friend has just sold his own home and now is waiting for his next home to TOP right ?

Seen a lot of tenants of this profile. Budget all 3-4k, all want short term, max 1y only.

All the old condos near the end of bt timah rd have rental 4k plus. Ur friend can try that. Blossomvale, maplewoods, etc. Must prepare to pay more because of the short term tenure.
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions and recommendations. Yes he told me his new condo TOP got delayed and this landlord wants to move back from overseas. So he got no choice but to find a temporary place to stay until his new condo is ready.