Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: All bros/sis who aiming for FH landed - FALL IN

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    pardon my ignorance but wad's an inter-terrace (difference to that of terrace house or semi-d)?
    It is the short form for intermediate terrace aka the cheapest form of landed house.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    It is the short form for intermediate terrace aka the cheapest form of landed house.
    Some inter-terrace are more ex than corner terrace / semi ds. It all depends on the land size, built-in size, age and location.

i see, basically a terrace house that excludes corner units.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Some inter-terrace are more ex than corner terrace / semi ds. It all depends on the land size, built-in size, age and location.
    i guess buttercarp is referring to the same devt/stretch where corner units command a higher premium as opposed to the inter units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    i guess the difference is in terms of reserves radha has built up over the years. i like to think u are around the same age as me; hence cash reserves (unless u have rich parents and relatives) should be comparatively limited as of now.

my household income is more than twice yours and i'm still deliberating whether i can even afford a PC, what more a landed.

i guess for me, unless i have a good half mil in cash saved up and are able to maintain a household income of at least 25k, i will not dare to take the step to join the class of landed owners. but will always keep a lookout to acquire some market knowledge from the experts!

but yeah, it's always good to harbour the dream of owning a landed. helps to drive us to work harder to fulfill our dreams. but juz make sure u have your sums and cash flows carefully worked out to avoid becoming the next fire-sale victim.

huat arhh...
    I used to think the same, too many worries, what if, what if.....and i miss some 'boats' which sail away, too overly cautious sometimes, not much of a risk taker, only recently, taking more calculated risk which reaps much benefits.

My latest catch 2 months ago, an inter-terrace, 999, $1.6M. What a buy!

Quote Originally Posted by jumbopanther
    I used to think the same, too many worries, what if, what if.....and i miss some 'boats' which sail away, too overly cautious sometimes, not much of a risk taker, only recently, taking more calculated risk which reaps much benefits.

Congrats! As long as it's landed, it's a sure win!

Congrats!
    Care to share where is the location, land size and need to do A&A or not?

congrats bro.. can share more details of your new purchase?

me abit more cautious cos i've got 2 young kids and not much cash reserves as i only started working 5 years ago. and my income vs wifey's is disproportionate so i rather err on the cautious side for now (just in case i lose my job or need to take a massive pay cut in a new role).

once i've more cash reserves i will be happier to take more calculated risks!

Congrats!
    Care to share where is the location, land size and need to do A&A or not?
    At $1000 psf, chances of A&A is very high.

I want a landed. How envious of people who owns a landed in Singapore.

Let me guess. You bought the IT unit at Jalan Kuak?

Is it in city fringe?