Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All bros/sis who aiming for FH landed - FALL IN

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Den u climb up and down in the hse not sian meh?
    add some money and put in a lift when u rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    Ahha apparently u can cable connect more than 1 router in serial.. That way u have 1 Internet plan but can have many stable hot spots in ur house.
    Yup can, but sometimes if too many levels, some parts of the house will have poor signal.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Older LH landed languishing.... look at Villa Verde, Loyang Villas....etc little upside.

If downturn, there are rich pickings everywhere, I wouldn't be trying to flip LH landed.
    Actually Villa Verde has become quite fast in turns. Missed out on 2 when I was still keen , but the prices has since climb. Worst part is there was a buyer who actually bought another unit in the same row.

Must be still rather under price in his opinion at 1.33mil

the avg asking is not 1.4mil.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Actually Villa Verde has become quite fast in turns. Missed out on 2 when I was still keen , but the prices has since climb. Worst part is there was a buyer who actually bought another unit in the same row.

Must be still rather under price in his opinion at 1.33mil

the avg asking is not 1.4mil.
    more like 1.6 mil now...

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Yup can, but sometimes if too many levels, some parts of the house will have poor signal.
    Agree. This is what is happening in our family home (3 levels). We have 2 routers but signal is still poor in some areas.

I am really hope to own a FH landed.

hmm..so for 1.9 mil what would you buy...

LH property...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-park-villas

FH property...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-carpmael-road

Any comments on Mayflower Gardens and Wellington Gardens in AMK?

Neither.... but if you put a gun to my head and force me to choose, I will choose the LH Semi-D.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08

LH property...

FH property...

i prefer semi-D more than terrace..
    but still need to be FREEHOLD.

btw, anyone know what is 'detach' house? big brother of 'semi-d' ?

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    i prefer semi-D more than terrace..
    but still need to be FREEHOLD.

btw, anyone know what is 'detach' house? big brother of 'semi-d' ?
    its a BUNGALOW

as the name implies it is "detached"... no walls attached to other people's house.

its a BUNGALOW

as the name implies it is "detached"... no walls attached to other people's house.
    wa! cannot afford bungalow nowadays... sick price now.

LH property...

FH property...

Which one is for sales? That single floor without gate??? Need a lot of $$$$ to A&A that small lend worthy 1.9mil?! 什么世道啊!

dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!

Landed is sky high only bcoz non-landed is super sky high.

You are barking up the wrong tree. By psf values, landed is far cheaper than non-landed. Bring those ridiculous apt/condo prices down and the landed prices will slide accordingly not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

With the limited landed properties (70,000 houses) in Singapore, it will only go up especially those in good locations.
    dear all ,

Precisely....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    With the limited landed properties (70,000 houses) in Singapore, it will only go up especially those in good locations.

Neither.... but if you put a gun to my head and force me to choose, I will choose the LH Semi-D.
    I agree with you!
    Neither for me unless it is an inheritance, in which case I would choose the FH terrace.
    If forced to pay, then the LH semi D.

i actually looking at KEW.. ....MORE specifically this ONE....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-kew-walk

so NOW you all know why...
    ok did the viewing house is 21 years old a bit run down BUT HUGE....agent told me 1.9mil can CLOSE...but my better half felt that its NOT worth it...
    so back to drawing board....but any bro/sis interested i think if u got the $$$ for investment/own stay its a GOOD buy...my 2

I am hoping to move to a bigger landed, inter terrace also can. But looks like miss e boat Liao.

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    I am hoping to move to a bigger landed, inter terrace also can. But looks like miss e boat Liao.
    Why you say so?

ok did the viewing house is 21 years old a bit run down BUT HUGE....agent told me 1.9mil can CLOSE...but my better half felt that its NOT worth it...
    so back to drawing board....but any bro/sis interested i think if u got the $$$ for investment/own stay its a GOOD buy...my 2
    What is your profile like? Care to share so I can make an assessment and comparison where I stand to afford 1.9 mil development/landed.

wah quite ex for 21yo lh landed....

i anyhow hamtum one also like better value....one lousy example is palm isles garden homes....the upper level one hor....abt 2.6mil....3xxxsqft built in, comes wif security and facilities.....new lease.....lol.....remember its a lousy example...but still better den urs imo

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    What is your profile like? Care to share so I can make an assessment and comparison where I stand to afford 1.9 mil development/landed.
    Leme guess......

Bro radha got like 600-800k cash/cpf on hand and combine income of 15k

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Why you say so?
    been around looking for some big landed house.. the price is sky high.. my current house is not that big..

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    been around looking for some big landed house.. the price is sky high.. my current house is not that big..
    yea..
    in fact, double the price..

Leme guess......

Bro radha got like 600-800k cash/cpf on hand and combine income of 15k
    about 2/3 of that.......so 1.8mil is Stretchinggggggg it but the desire for landed is SO STRONG...thats why think of LH semi D...sianz to rent and NOt buy one...

wah quite ex for 21yo lh landed....

i anyhow hamtum one also like better value....one lousy example is palm isles garden homes....the upper level one hor....abt 2.6mil....3xxxsqft built in, comes wif security and facilities.....new lease.....lol.....remember its a lousy example...but still better den urs imo
    agree every part of singapore got its potential...kew in upper east coast i believe would appreciate when and IF the eastern region line comes up....

dear all ,

ok bro i support u....actually only because i $$ No eNouGh.....to buy decent landed

about 2/3 of that.......so 1.8mil is Stretchinggggggg it but the desire for landed is SO STRONG...thats why think of LH semi D...sianz to rent and NOt buy one...
    Don't anyhow buy JUST BECAUSE OF THE URGE.

Be very very patient, hang onto your $$$ and wait for the next big crisis to hit. If need be, move back to the HDB.

At current prices, it's even strechingggg it to get a decent size decent condition condo let alone landed. But I think the chances of prices softening gets higher with each passing day.

Please don't flame me if proven wrong as there are so many factors beyond our control and knowledge.