Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Mr Khaw borrow the idea from Grace "No more subletting of HDB."?

Default What if Mr Khaw borrow the idea from Grace "No more subletting of HDB."?

Will HDB resale price go Up or Down. What about PC rental and resale price go Up or Down..

No more subletting of hawker and wet market stalls

http://www.straitstimes.com/Parliame...ry_774744.html

Will not happen. Not a Politically a wise decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    Will HDB resale price go Up or Down. What about PC rental and resale price go Up or Down..

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10323p....%2C4#_Section5

There are 97,028 HDB unit Subletting Approvals given out since 2007.

Inflation will spike. Massive protest by business owners. Many companies will collapse. Many condo owners will go bankrupt. Many old pp will lose their 3 meals.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

wait lah.... you must tell us the reason of doing it first....

"No more subletting of hawker and wet market stalls" => is to fight inflation...

"No more subletting of hdb flats" => is to fight what??... deflation??...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    wait lah.... you must tell us the reason of doing it first....

"No more subletting of hawker and wet market stalls" => is to fight inflation...

"No more subletting of hdb flats" => is to fight what??... deflation??...

Lower the demand & price of resale in mature estate?

Mabe at most extend mop for subletting to 8-10yrs .....not possible to stop subletting completely one......all the tenants stay whr? Govt goto build more domitories or hdb rental flats for foreign workers?

40-80K units of hdb flats for rental suddenly disappeared from market liow... that could be equivalent to housing for 300-400K of people... my condo rental price will cheong from 3.5K to 7K.... shiok!!... i will move back to hdb and rent out my condo...

those couples who rented out own hdb flats and moved to stay with parents for the extra free $$ will kpkb and want kbw out...

40-80K units of hdb flats for rental suddenly disappeared from market liow... that could be equivalent to housing for 300-400K of people... my condo rental price will cheong from 3.5K to 7K.... shiok!!... i will move back to hdb and rent out my condo...

those couples who rented out own hdb flats and moved to stay with parents for the extra free $$ will kpkb and want kbw out...
    The tenants will trash ur condo.

U dream on hor.....foreign workers budget tight tight one....4-6pax share a 2.4k 4rm flat.....u tink they can afford to rent ur condo?

More like all will balek kampong or become illegal squatters or sleep at the park....wah piang

wah-lah...

everyday got 10-20 families queuing up to rent your condo... like that you two also don;t know how to pick one kwai-kwai type ??...

the most i rent out at 5K lor, and pick some cute japanese babes.... don;t rent out at 7K... can??...

it will happen i believe especially alot of ignorant people who like to show off and always keep telling and broadcasting how good hdb rental is n how much he is enjoying the rental yield...this will result more protest and more measures will come in.....so keep your mouth shout while enjoying and dont attract the cat by singing loud...those are the fool i think...no offence

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Mabe at most extend mop for subletting to 8-10yrs .....not possible to stop subletting completely one......all the tenants stay whr? Govt goto build more domitories or hdb rental flats for foreign workers?
    Yup...agree with you.
    Cannot suddenly stop completely.
    Like you said increase MOP, or maybe have to return grant given to first timer if want to let out flat and stay in PC.

HDB reviews housing rules to stop rental investors and speculators.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...ntal-investors

The reason I ask this question is because there are a lot of people who think HDB will stop the subletting to control the price inflation not knowing the number of people renting 97,028 since 2007 "official figure".

Looking at the statistic, HDB reducing it building program in 2001 and it take 10 years later to build 25,000 unit a year starting in 2011 to meet the demand.

(1) It stop Private property owner from buying HDB to control the HDB resale but the resale get worst because those who buy PC not selling HDB thus the reduce supply of HDB resale unit on the market.

The supply of resale will only start to increase 3 (Building) + 5 (MOP) = 8 years later in 2018.

(2) HDB try to increase the supply of resale by giving $20,000 for elderly to sell their unit and buy a Studio. This will take another 3 year if successful but I don't think a lot will go for it.

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News...17-328594.html

What will be the next step for HDB to take?

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    it will happen i believe especially alot of ignorant people who like to show off and always keep telling and broadcasting how good hdb rental is n how much he is enjoying the rental yield...this will result more protest and more measures will come in.....so keep your mouth shout while enjoying and dont attract the cat by singing loud...those are the fool i think...no offence
    Hdb rental yield too good liao

3rm flat some say 2.4k wor!!

Ps: me no hdb....wakakakakaka

hahaha... may be some very drastic approach, kbw's big gun....
    => with immediate effects, no holding of both Pte Condo and hdb at the same time,... and all who holding both hdb and pte condo must get rid of the hdb (or all pte condos, your choice) within 3 yrs...

it could crash resale hdb price by 10-20% downwards and may be MMs 30-50% downwards.... I will swap my hdb into an MM immediately...

no-lah... ah khaw will no do that... is suicidal for his career... but personally me think public and private housing has to be in this way... those already own pte condo pls stop kacau/touch/keep the public hdb housing again...

wah-lah...

everyday got 10-20 families queuing up to rent your condo... like that you two also don;t know how to pick one kwai-kwai type ??...

the most i rent out at 5K lor, and pick some cute japanese babes.... don;t rent out at 7K... can??...
    U love dreaming

Lets sing "dream a dream"

hahaha... may be some very drastic approach, kbw's big gun....
    => with immediate effects, no holding of both Pte Condo and hdb at the same time,... and all who holding both hdb and pte condo must get rid of the hdb (or all pte condos, your choice) within 3 yrs...

it could crash resale hdb price by 10-20% downward and may MMs 30-50% downwards.... I will swap my hdb into an MM immediately...

no-lah... ah khaw will no do that... is suicidal for his career... but personally me think public and private housing has to be in this way... those already own pte condo pls stop kacau/touch/keep the public hdb housing again...
    Just revert back old rules la....got hdb and condo....must stay in hdb....more ppl will decide to sell their hdb liao....

Still allow hdb subletting.....u move to ur parents plc or vice versa....family bonding wat.....hehehe

U love dreaming

heya... you first go ahead dream and wait for MND to dis-allow hdb whole flat renting, room renting,... after that then talk to me lah... big event also not happening... how to see-show/consequences...

U love dreaming

(deleted... repeated post...)

Just revert back old rules la....got hdb and condo....must stay in hdb....more ppl will decide to sell their hdb liao....

Still allow hdb subletting.....u move to ur parents plc or vice versa....family bonding wat.....hehehe
    heya... make it room subletting allowed... whole flat sub-letting not allowed... revert to older days... don;t abuse the public housing system lah... public housing not for you to make $$...

heya... make it room subletting allowed... whole flat sub-letting not allowed... revert to older days... don;t abuse the public housing system lah... public housing not for you to make $$...
    Ok boss....

Bossy, i realised got some PR bot resale flat immediately rent out rooms after tat wor....so how ar boss?

Ok boss....

Bossy, i realised got some PR bot resale flat immediately rent out rooms after tat wor....so how ar boss?
    this 1 got to tell you secretly....
    if i were kbw hor... then local can rent out rooms,... PR illegal to rent out rooms... i need sembawang votes mah.... can you stop digging if i'm ah khaw ??...

Lots of people are doing it.
    this 1 got to tell you secretly....
    if i were kbw hor... then local can rent out rooms,... PR illegal to rent out rooms... i need sembawang votes mah.... can you stop digging if i'm ah khaw ??...

HDB reviews housing rules to stop rental investors and speculators.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...ntal-investors

The reason I ask this question is because there are a lot of people who think HDB will stop the subletting to control the price inflation not knowing the number of people renting 97,028 since 2007 "official figure".

Looking at the statistic, HDB reducing it building program in 2001 and it take 10 years later to build 25,000 unit a year starting in 2011 to meet the demand.

(1) It stop Private property owner from buying HDB to control the HDB resale but the resale get worst because those who buy PC not selling HDB thus the reduce supply of HDB resale unit on the market.

The supply of resale will only start to increase 3 (Building) + 5 (MOP) = 8 years later in 2018.

(2) HDB try to increase the supply of resale by giving $20,000 for elderly to sell their unit and buy a Studio. This will take another 3 year if successful but I don't think a lot will go for it.

(3) Increase SER from 3 to 5 years MOP.

(4) Increase MOP for those without CPF grant to buy PC.

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News...17-328594.html