Page 1 of 40 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Default Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Developer:

United Engineer Group

Total 843 condo units + 19 strata house units

Development:

2 Blocks of 31 storey and 2 Blocks of 30 Storey Residential Apartment & 3 Blocks of Strata Terraces

Address:

Whampoa East Road

Tenure:

99 year leasehold

Expected TOP:

11 Mar 2016

Approximate Units Size:

1 Bedroom - 452 - 936 Sqft

2 Bedroom - 699 - 882 Sqft

2+study - 785 - 1162 sqft

3 Bedroom Compact - 936 sqft

3 Bedroom - 979 - 1528 sqft

3 Bedroom Dual Key - 1033 - 1356 Sqft

4 Bedroom - 1367 - 1754

Stata Terraces - 2776 - 2851 Sqft

Land Size: 200,000 sq.ft.

Attractive multi theme-design with breathtaking Sky Gardens, pools and beautiful water features.

Location: Situated along Bendemeer Road, next to Bendemeer Primary School.

Ease of Commuting (to and fro Bendemeer):

** Minutes Drive to CBD, Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, our ever-popular Orchard Road, to name a few.

** Brisk Access to Boon Keng MRT Station.

** A Minute Drive to PIE. Easy Access to CTE as well.

** New access tunnel towards Potong Pasir/ Hougang is now ready for use.

8 RiverSuites Condo Facilities

2nd Storey Landscape Deck – water zone
    A continuous flow of swimming pools, Jacuzzi pools, water cascade, wading pool, leisure pool
    An elegant environment of landscape spaces infused with sights and sound of water.
    7th Storey Garden Zone
    A variety of activities nodes of children playground, , farm garden, tennis court, dining pavilion, flower field,spa pool, outdoor gym and spaces.
    28th/29th Storey The Sky Zone
    A premium entertainment environment with panoramic sky view for the enjoyment of every residents.
    Last edited by price; 17-03-12 at 20:52.

IMO, indicative price @ $1250 psf, this is a much better buy than WT. Any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    IMO, indicative price @ $1250 psf, this is a much better buy than WT. Any opinions?
    From 1250psf? If 20th flr at 1250psf for 2bdr can GRAB! The view will be quite nice

Watertown is better because your house is just above the MRT station and mall. This one you have to walk a good 10 min from MRT (due to traffic lights) as well as for your amenities. Traffic is a pain in this area and I always avoid driving along Serangoon road.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Watertown is better because your house is just above the MRT station and mall. This one you have to walk a good 10 min from MRT (due to traffic lights) as well as for your amenities. Traffic is a pain in this area and I always avoid driving along Serangoon road.
    I drive this stretch of road every weekday to work. Ever since the viaduct opened, traffic has been quite smooth. My concern is that city view for this development is west facing?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    I drive this stretch of road every weekday to work. Ever since the viaduct opened, traffic has been quite smooth. My concern is that city view for this development is west facing?
    Prefer less walking under e sun or rain.

Comeon, 10mins is a bit exaggerating. But say if u really take 10mins, ur end up at boon keng mrt bro. in Wartertown u may take couple of mins to the MRT but mind you ur gonna take way more than 10 mins to boon keng mrt from punggol. Punggol is far from most places and this is city fringe.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    From 1250psf? If 20th flr at 1250psf for 2bdr can GRAB! The view will be quite nice
    Yea, DTZ agent told me $1250 is the average price. So i guess bigger units will be quite much lower? the floor plans looks pretty decent.

Their bid price was 775psf ppr, selling at 1250psf can earn money meh?

Yea, DTZ agent told me $1250 is the average price. So i guess bigger units will be quite much lower? the floor plans looks pretty decent.
    Agt told me from 1200psf leh....by the time hit 20th flr, most likely 1350-1400psf for 2bdr liao....

Anyway no harm putting a chq just in case really 12xxpsf?

Agt told me from 1200psf leh....by the time hit 20th flr, most likely 1350-1400psf for 2bdr liao....

Haha no one say i wanna get 20th floor leh. me no $$. The cheaper the better If the 1 bedders start from 5xxk, it'll be a sell out immediately. I really think this is a very good location from the recent launched big scale projects.

From $1200!? For those PHs? then 1 bedder will be around Sky Habitat price?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    The development is all North-South facing of the city view.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Their bid price was 775psf ppr, selling at 1250psf can earn money meh?

At $1250 psf the developer can laugh its way to the bank.

I tot you are not buying any more property for the time being?

You must be kidding or oredi have booked a watertown unit ??

This one right in the smack of town (CBD) - can see Firework, Marina Bay Sands, CBD, Orchard Cental, ION Residence , in the vincity of Boon Keng MRT, Kallang MRT, future Geylang Bahru MRT.

If same psf as Watertown, then we can say that Watertown owners have been ripped liao..

Quote Originally Posted by alamak

This one right in the smack of town (CBD) - can see Firework, Marina Bay Sands, CBD, Orchard Cental, ION Residence , in the vincity of Boon Keng MRT, Kallang MRT, future Geylang Bahru MRT.

If same psf as Watertown, then we can say that Watertown owners have been ripped liao..
    Watertown prices are quite high for those who missed the VVIP. I prefer seamless commuting in air-con instead being exposed to the vagaries of weather. Watertown also offers a mall and a weekend getaway at the "river" and green sanctuary in the vincinity. Somehow I don't like this Boon Keng area because of years of painful traffic jams, and the memory lingers.

To add: I didn't buy Watertown, but I'm just comparing this and Watertown.

Watertown prices are quite high for those who missed the VVIP. I prefer seamless commuting in air-con instead being exposed to the vagaries of weather. Watertown also offers a mall and a weekend getaway at the "river" and green sanctuary in the vincinity. Somehow I don't like this Boon Keng area because of years of painful traffic jams, and the memory lingers.

To add: I didn't buy Watertown, but I'm just comparing this and Watertown.
    If you wanna take VVIP prices in to compare and not the overall avg price, im sure the VVIP prices here will be a good deal too

If you can't take the sun then yep, Watertown and probably only a few other condominiums are for u. But it's quite a pity cause that means you resort yourself to only a few projects in the entire Singapore.

I guess some of us are speaking from an investment / value for money point of view but the personal memories of the traffic is biased. Guess you can never live in the city then

200,000 sq ft of land packed in 843 units...

I tot you are not buying any more property for the time being?
    u tink too much

just wondering y this one only 31 storey whereas dbss cityview is 40...?

couldn't agree more... traffic here ain't that bad anyway... perhaps only occasionally.. how bad can traffic get? many places also have traffic jam everyday... at least we are VERY VERY close to town... already saved quite a bit of time from being near town... not to mention the fantastic view!

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    couldn't agree more... traffic here ain't that bad anyway... perhaps only occasionally.. how bad can traffic get? many places also have traffic jam everyday... at least we are VERY VERY close to town... already saved quite a bit of time from being near town... not to mention the fantastic view!
    Precisely my point. he picks on traffic and MRT. I guess only far from city places will suit him. Theres only Jurong point, compass point and Watertown then?

It takes me about 5mins to walk to the site from Boon Keng MRT. Even if it takes 10, i'm 6 mins away from Dhoby Ghaut. Watertown takes 2-3mins (Remember you're not directly above the MRT its through a underground passage way) to MRT but like nearly 30mins train ride to Dhoby.

If you wanna talk about traffic, even if i drive much slower on bendemeer/Jalan Basar road to town, I'll still be faster than from Punggol TPE/CTE/KPE

just wondering y this one only 31 storey whereas dbss cityview is 40...?
    HDB biased? give DBSS developers better plot ratio?

u tink too much
    Looks like this will b a hot proj then

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    200,000 sq ft of land packed in 843 units...
    very packed

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    very packed
    But very high

Looks like this will b a hot proj then
    Dun get the wrong idea

WT buys love the X factor in there. Coz something special with mall + MRT + river. Never see before mah.

Frankly WT if over price at 1250-1350psf. This area is nearer to CBD is much better. Only thing is the road is quite jam during peak hours.