Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8131823283334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1178

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

[QUOTE=dragonkee;479588]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipadbee View Post
    This is so unfair to early buyer

Hmm a bit unfair la.. But is like today you buy something from the shop and tomorrow they got big sales.. 也只能有口无言
    Nothing is unfair, earlier buyers no TDSR, now buyers TDSR, and u have bought condo in the 1999 to 2003, developer pricing can drop from 800k to 500k , base on 1st phase or 3rd phase...... accept it, it is no guarantee money in the pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Ipadbee View Post
    This is so unfair to early buyer
    This is all fair and good. The buyer of the 936 sq ft unit is paying top dollar for a ground floor loft unit with only 60 percent usable space. Net of the air space and pes area, buyer is paying more than $1400 psf

[QUOTE=henryhk;479592]
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonkee View Post

Nothing is unfair, earlier buyers no TDSR, now buyers TDSR, and u have bought condo in the 1999 to 2003, developer pricing can drop from 800k to 500k , base on 1st phase or 3rd phase...... accept it, it is no guarantee money in the pocket!
    Agree, nothing is unfair. With or without TDSR/ABSD have to accept also la..

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    This is all fair and good. The buyer of the 936 sq ft unit is paying top dollar for a ground floor loft unit with only 60 percent usable space. Net of the air space and pes area, buyer is paying more than $1400 psf
    May I know how u get the information?

Yup, in fact those star buy units are near the main road or low floor or super ex units.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    May I know how u get the information?
    Unit number is in Ura realis (just pay subscription fee) Floor area is from developer floor plan. All public info.

Unit number is in Ura realis (just pay subscription fee) Floor area is from developer floor plan. All public info.
    thanks for clarifying timmy.
    in this case, being a loft unit with pes, it sounds cheap but actually it isnt really that cheap. i think the buyer really really wanted a city fringe unit in a good location, at a cheap price, hence a lousy unit in 8RS.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

I c, thanks...

Based on the recent caveats which mostly represent the units sold in March, those very high floor units are sold at very reasonable psf. Esp if you compare to the watefront@faber. Two units of 980sqft from 21-25 floor less than 1.3mil. Good deals

Question Longer sheltered walkways within 400m radius of MRT stations for commuters

Anyone knows if this will apply to 8RS for certain?

Longer sheltered walkways within 400m radius of MRT stations for commuters
    The Straits Times - Published on May 29, 2014 12:10 PM

SINGAPORE - Commuters residing in north-eastern and north-western Singapore will soon get sheltered walkways that stretch up to 400m from 59 MRT stations.

Work on these walkways will start in the fourth quarter of this year, and will be completed by 2018, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said in a statement on Thursday.

The move will add more than 200km of sheltered walkways - four times more than the 46km currently - to the public transport network. Signage and local maps will also be provided, along with health information at rest-stops along the walkways, it added.

Currently, sheltered walkways are provided between transport nodes and schools, healthcare facilities and residences within a 200m radius.

In January last year, the LTA announced that its Walk2Ride programme would expand this to within a 400m radius of all MRT stations, and 200m radius of all LRT stations and bus interchanges.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...ns-commuters-2

Quote Originally Posted by danholy View Post
    Anyone knows if this will apply to 8RS for certain?
    well, from the way i look at it:
    - North eastern sg - 8 RS is rather central but located along the NE line
    - 59 MRT stations? thats alot! boonkeng in that case is likely to be one of the beneficiaries
    - 200km more of sheltered walkways - again this is a big number. if boonkeng is chosen then highly likely sheltered walkways will be built in a radial fashion centring the MRT station, hence benefiting 8RS in some way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    well, from the way i look at it:
    - North eastern sg - 8 RS is rather central but located along the NE line
    - 59 MRT stations? thats alot! boonkeng in that case is likely to be one of the beneficiaries
    - 200km more of sheltered walkways - again this is a big number. if boonkeng is chosen then highly likely sheltered walkways will be built in a radial fashion centring the MRT station, hence benefiting 8RS in some way, shape or form.

But why would government spend money to benefit private property owners?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink View Post
    But why would government spend money to benefit private property owners?
    Think about it, how much money did the govt spend on downtown line to benefit the landed property owners in Bukit timah?

I don't think the government is thinking of this as a indirect transfer payment to any particular segment of residents. Just a way to improve accessibility to the public transportation system.

Regardless of the why, does any one know if 8RS would be connected?

Quote Originally Posted by danholy View Post
    I don't think the government is thinking of this as a indirect transfer payment to any particular segment of residents. Just a way to improve accessibility to the public transportation system.

Regardless of the why, does any one know if 8RS would be connected?
    I read in the news that LTA will provide sheltered walkway to cover schools within a 400m radius of all MRT stations.

If that's the case, I think Bendemeer Primary School should be within 400m and that would benefit 8rs.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
    I read in the news that LTA will provide sheltered walkway to cover schools within a 400m radius of all MRT stations.

If that's the case, I think Bendemeer Primary School should be within 400m and that would benefit 8rs.
    thats exactly my thinking.

anyway, i was along serangoon road at about 7pm this evening. while traffic was heavy, it did move and there wasnt much of a jam. definitely not the stuck without moving for 15 min kinda jam. as for bendemeer road, i would assume its slightly better than serangoon rd?

on another note, boonkeng looks nice at night. with the street lamps lit up along whampoa river, with the hdbs corridor lights on.. everything looks rather neat. for a city fringe project that is so close to the cbd, u really cant ask for more, especially at this kind of psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post

Just a check - how will the shelter be done across main roads? Is it even possible?

Just a check - how will the shelter be done across main roads? Is it even possible?
    well somehow it will reach bendemeer pri school. as for how - im not sure?

Request to LTA ....
    To replace current overhead bridge at serangoon road with the new one with shelter..

Hmmm...agent told me over weekend that 24/25 flr prices for 980sqft units are 1.38mil.
    26-12 sold for 1.38mil
    The other 2 units on 24 and 25 floor sold for 1.33 mil

price diff for a single floor is 50k. Bargaining power in play

26-12 sold for 1.38mil
    The other 2 units on 24 and 25 floor sold for 1.33 mil

price diff for a single floor is 50k. Bargaining power in play
    huh what do u mean? why is the price difference so big?
    was 26-12 bought before 24/25-12?

Based on caveats dates, just about a week diff between 25-12 and 26-12.

The trend now is you walk into those older showroom and throw in your offer. See whether the buyer or developer more desperate that day.

Sorry I meant the following

24-06 and 25-12 sold at 1.33mil
    26-12 at 1.38mil

Hitting > 1.4kpsf for the high floor now.

Sorry I meant the following

24-06 and 25-12 sold at 1.33mil
    26-12 at 1.38mil

Hitting > 1.4kpsf for the high floor now.
    25-06 sold at a cheaper 1.295 mil in April.
    24-06 sold at 1.33 mil in may.

Lower floor but more expensive. As I mentioned earlier, developer has withdrawn the large discounts given in April.

Possibly you are right. There was also this unit on 21st floor 980sqft unit sold at 1.256mil. This is a very good deal. Maybe the developers were more desperate in Mar/Apr hence more willing to negotiate, which explains the high sales figures in Mar. But still quite a lot of units to clear.

25-06 sold at a cheaper 1.295 mil in April.
    24-06 sold at 1.33 mil in may.

Lower floor but more expensive. As I mentioned earlier, developer has withdrawn the large discounts given in April.

Possibly you are right. There was also this unit on 21st floor 980sqft unit sold at 1.256mil. This is a very good deal. Maybe the developers were more desperate in Mar/Apr hence more willing to negotiate, which explains the high sales figures in Mar. But still quite a lot of units to clear.
    80 percent sold as of may, including 13 sold in the month itself. 173 more units to go.

the fastest block has reached level 12. window installation has just started. any comments?

the fastest block has reached level 12. window installation has just started. any comments?
    8RS a bit slow la....our neighbour Regent Residence's official TOP date is on Sept 2016, but already reached the TOP level liao...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonkee View Post
    8RS a bit slow la....our neighbour Regent Residence's official TOP date is on Sept 2016, but already reached the TOP level liao...
    RR only 180 units leh. Some more it was launched much earlier than 8RS.

RR only 180 units leh. Some more it was launched much earlier than 8RS.
    ic..din compare the launch date but compare the TOP date...thought bigger project should have more resources mah..