Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

36 sold at 1413psf median in dec. almost reaching 50% sold now.

Default From ST today

Less recent projects attracted fewer potential buyers. The showflats at Eight Riversuites in Whampoa East, for example, were rather quiet over the weekend.

The 862-unit development was launched in May last year.

Quite a number of ppl waiting for Sennett. 8RS will move only if buyers find Sennett prices too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly
    Quite a number of ppl waiting for Sennett. 8RS will move only if buyers find Sennett prices too high.
    The Sennett will show Singaporeans that the CM7 has low effects. 300+ units probably gonna be snapped up even at 1.6kpsf

Default No Way

No way that The Sennett will be launched at 1600psf. That will be suicidal. Average price below 1500psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom
    No way that The Sennett will be launched at 1600psf. That will be suicidal. Average price below 1500psf.
    From straits times
    "The launch of Tuan Sing Holdings' Sennett Residence in Potong Pasir will be delayed till the end of next month from its original January launch owing to the measures, said its chief financial officer Chong Chou Yuen. "We're ready but we want to wait and see, and give buyers some time to get used to the measures. We haven't finalised any stamp duty discounts yet and are still considering them."

Not productive to speculate on the launch price. Even the CEO hasn't decide the pricing strategy. Back to drawing board for them.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Even the CEO hasn't decide the pricing strategy. Back to drawing board for them.
    keep drawing and drawing... until i MTB

Default Speculate or Predict

There is a subtle difference between speculation and prediction. In any case, without speculation, no one will be able to talk about election results, property prices etc etc. In other words, no forum of any sort can thrive.

Sorry i forgot to add, $1.6k for their 1 to 2 bedders. I don't see why isnt it possible. Look at the resale prices for 8@woodleigh. with 300 units Tuan Sing has got no hurry to sell them off quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Sorry i forgot to add, $1.6k for their 1 to 2 bedders. I don't see why isnt it possible. Look at the resale prices for 8@woodleigh. with 300 units Tuan Sing has got no hurry to sell them off quickly.
    1.6k psf for 4xx sqft 1 bedder is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    1.6k psf for 4xx sqft 1 bedder is possible.
    Also agree that the Sennett studios at 1.6kpfs is possible.
    But very likely they will offer 7-10% discount and the starting price for the cheapest studio will be below 1.6kpfs.,
    starting from 1.4kpfs 700+k, sure they will be buyers. that will be closer to 8RS launch prices.

If they have launched in dec, sure would have hit>2000pfs for studios.

i really doubt the CM will hurt their launch prices that much. Probably lowest floor 1 bedder at 750k+ high floors up to high 8xxk?

8riversuites prices are quite reasonsable for 700sqft 2 bedder and best off all is facing city area. Only those 2+Study will have potong pasir view.

8RS will probably benefit - 300m away from MRT and school at the back

SINGAPORE - Within a few years' time, commuters will get reprieve from the sun and rain when they walk to MRT stations, with an additional 200km of sheltered linkways slated to be completed by 2018.

Called Walk2Ride, the programme will expand the sheltered- linkway network to connect schools, health-care facilities, public amenities, offices and residential developments within a 400m radius of MRT stations.

These developments will also be linked up within a 200m radius of LRT stations and bus interchanges, as well as to about 100 bus shelters.

There are currently only 46km of sheltered linkways connecting transport nodes to buildings.

This plan was revealed by Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew during a visit to Lakeside MRT station yesterday.

He explained the need to "improve the 'first-and-last-mile' experience for commuters".

"Many told us that, while our public-transport system is well connected, the walking experience was uncomfortable and inconvenient, given our tropical climate and sometimes-unpredictable weather," he said.

Estimated to cost over $330 million, the construction of the sheltered walkways will be carried out in phases over a five-year period from 2014 to 2018.

The Walk2Ride programme is among three initiatives that are part of the second thrust of the Land Transport Masterplan 2013.

$8888 buyer's angbao and $2000 shopping vourchers @ UE malls...
    who cheong to buy ?

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    $8888 buyer's angbao and $2000 shopping vourchers @ UE malls...
    who cheong to buy ?
    Same angbao across all unit size?

2-bedder contracted at $1536 psf on 14-JAN-2013 after CM7 came into effect.

it's just one transaction so I won't read too much into it. But it suggests there are still some people willing to pay good prices for the project, CM or not.

2-bedder contracted at $1536 psf on 14-JAN-2013 after CM7 came into effect.

it's just one transaction so I won't read too much into it. But it suggests there are still some people willing to pay good prices for the project, CM or not.
    Unless this buyer is paying all the additional stamp duties!
    If not, it's just a normal transaction for a 1st time buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Unless this buyer is paying all the additional stamp duties!
    If not, it's just a normal transaction for a 1st time buyer.
    Info from caveat lodged. So any discounts or absorption of stamp duties will be already factored in. Unless the discount is in non-price form (eg furniture voucher). In sum, likely buyer has to pay ABSD on the transacted price (unless of course he is first timer Singaporean)

Have piling started?

Capitaland is offering discounts for Interlace and D Leedon. Is this developer going to slash prices?

Yup heard and saw from the newspaper that they giving a 20% discount more look like more slashing on the price to get more investors to rush into these two project

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanpower
    Capitaland is offering discounts for Interlace and D Leedon. Is this developer going to slash prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Yup heard and saw from the newspaper that they giving a 20% discount more look like more slashing on the price to get more investors to rush into these two project
    Hi Bro Noexit, u mean 20% discount on the capland projects or 8RS?

Only for D'Leedon on last Saturday paper

Hi Bro Noexit, u mean 20% discount on the capland projects or 8RS?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Only for D'Leedon on last Saturday paper
    Yup, guess as much. I reckon UE's strategy now is to wait for response to Sennett. If people cheong for Sennett without much price cut, then less likely UE will adjust its prices too much.

19 units sold in jan. Broke the 50% sold mark liao.

Disappointing visit to the showflat. Entire showflat look and feels wrong. The multi storey car park is a shocker given the asking price. I was looking at 3 bedders and I was shocked to see that the toilet door is directly facing the bed in the master bedroom!!

I am usually easily impressed with the double volume space but the one in the showflat was so unimpressive that I almost did not notice the double volume.

Marble flooring aside, the appliances provide are all Electrolux.... I feel the design lacks thought and heart.

As my wife aptly put, " feel like walking into a EC showflat" nothing wrong with a EC, but the pricing has to be closer to EC pricing IMO .

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Disappointing visit to the showflat. Entire showflat look and feels wrong. The multi storey car park is a shocker given the asking price. I was looking at 3 bedders and I was shocked to see that the toilet door is directly facing the bed in the master bedroom!!

I am usually easily impressed with the double volume space but the one in the showflat was so unimpressive that I almost did not notice the double volume.

Marble flooring aside, the appliances provide are all Electrolux.... I feel the design lacks thought and heart.

As my wife aptly put, " feel like walking into a EC showflat" nothing wrong with a EC, but the pricing has to be closer to EC pricing IMO .
    Very true bro, further UE has paid a very high price for the land, unlikely to cut prices like other developers.

862 Units on such a small piece of land, swimming pool may not have enough water on weekends!

Developer previously into DBSS & EC, thats why showflat looks like one!

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

Not everyone believes in feng shui mumbo jumbo like the toilet door cannot face the bed.Cannot buy a unit based on showflat. Bad design can be camouflaged by million dollar decor and many unsuspecting buyers have fallen for this. They only realise their folly when they open the door 3 years later. Lesser the camouflage like in 8 RS , lesser the shock. The 1 bedder and 2 bedder designs very practical and will provide good yield if leased. Price cannot be high as even Yishun projects are now being priced in the same price bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    Probably one of the reasons.

BR 200plus sqfeet 700 units.

But city square residences 200k sq feet >900units, have not heard people say it is over-crowded.
    Check out the evening time, how long it takes cars to enter the condo