Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

8RS is 99LH right?

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    8RS is 99LH right?
    Yes, its 99LH

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    city , new national stadium (firework) and flyer views from about 12th floor.
    Bro, where is this photo taken from?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    With the tai Chong site sold at such a high price and to CDL some more , all surrounding developments will be lifted. I think 8RS will stand to benefit.
    47 units sold in aug, bringing total sold so far to a third.

highest psf in August 1,638psf

still lower than Jun 2012 $1,670 psf
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Bro, where is this photo taken from?
    Block 30 simulating the angle.. I think those high floor will have fantastic views.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Just build another bedroom on top of the living room with fireman's pole for exit.
    just dont slide down naked....

Block 30 simulating the angle.. I think those high floor will have fantastic views.
    Have to agree. Actually the sales in August, given that it is a hungry ghost month, is quite encouraging, as it surpasses the 30+ units sold per month in preceding months.

First Terrace House in URA caveat. Sales gain momentum.

EIGHT RIVERSUITES WHAMPOA EAST Terrace House 1 2,980,000 3,003 Strata 992 Aug-12

Quote Originally Posted by jpm77
    First Terrace House in URA caveat. Sales gain momentum.

EIGHT RIVERSUITES WHAMPOA EAST Terrace House 1 2,980,000 3,003 Strata 992 Aug-12
    Any idea why sales picked up in August? Less competition from new launches of similar city fringe locations in the month?

Maybe cos other ocr developments are selling at 1.2k-1.3k and they are far far away from city so it makes 8RS which is city fringe looks "value for money"?

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    Maybe cos other ocr developments are selling at 1.2k-1.3k and they are far far away from city so it makes 8RS which is city fringe looks "value for money"?
    Big units are still moving very slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    Big units are still moving very slowly
    The median price has actually come down in aug, suggesting that more larger units (with lower psf) are sold relative to earlier months. This is of course not directly observable from REALIS since the caveats may not have been lodged yet.

Units seem moving slow

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Units seem moving slow
    The fantastic R38 was also moving slowly in the beginning.. Give it some time.

Are they building this project themselves or outsource to other construction companies?

Yup, but I still think is the price that is a factors for this project although everything look wonderful for this project, like it a lot too and the wonderful view it had on the top floor

The fantastic R38 was also moving slowly in the beginning.. Give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Are they building this project themselves or outsource to other construction companies?

i suppose its cheaper to build on their own.. (maybe good for their share)

anyway as at now absolute no work on the site yet.

Yup, but I still think is the price that is a factors for this project although everything look wonderful for this project, like it a lot too and the wonderful view it had on the top floor
    Actually I find the price at 8RS reasonably attractive now that kovan regency will be launching at 1200-1400 psf.

But I think Kovan Regency is different in term with the close distance to the mrt, food center and a Heartland Mall that provide all the convenience for the ppls staying in Kovan Regency next time

Furthermore I think there few good 99 years LH projects in Kovan which had already push up the market there which make it quite possible that they deserved to launch at that price.

Actually I find the price at 8RS reasonably attractive now that kovan regency will be launching at 1200-1400 psf.

Agree ..
    if the price in OCR keeps rising ( based on land sold& rise on construction cost )
    so does 8RS ..being located at city fringe .it has more room for capital appreciation
    If work around central area ,stay at city fringe would be a better choice ... save alot of travelling time.The price u pay just a fraction of the central area.
    The connectivity to anywhere is good either through PIE /CTE and NE line is dotted by many malls

Amazingly some 1br here in 8RS are cheaper than equivalent new launches in OCR such as D16...

And this is like city fringe...

But I think Kovan Regency is different in term with the close distance to the mrt, food center and a Heartland Mall that provide all the convenience for the ppls staying in Kovan Regency next time

Furthermore I think there few good 99 years LH projects in Kovan which had already push up the market there which make it quite possible that they deserved to launch at that price.
    8RS is just as close in terms of MRT, market, amenities and furthermore is at city fringe just few mrt stops to the city.. It also has good condoS nearby like you R38 nearby. So amazingly OCR is priced the same band or even higher than here.

D16 will be served by 3 lines in near future with SUTD and a booming CBP and dollars spent on Bedok rejuvenation so market is always right

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    D16 will be served by 3 lines in near future with SUTD and a booming CBP and dollars spent on Bedok rejuvenation so market is always right
    Maybe I should move to 8RS and rent out my D16 then

I would prefer to stay outside city.

Anyway can feel a lot of showroom start to pack with ppls and even recently I went to Foresque there crowded during the weekdays and seen the market. Maybe from too many good economy recovery news from the US Wonder how the sales for 8RS?

Maybe I should move to 8RS and rent out my D16 then

I would prefer to stay outside city.
    u see ... u also prefer to stay in D16 lol

don't worry, 8RS if buy < 6xxk for 1br or at around 600k, sure huat

Heard from radio that UE is having lucky draws for "八河苑". Anyone went to sf this weekend? Wonder how is the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    u see ... u also prefer to stay in D16 lol

don't worry, 8RS if buy < 6xxk for 1br or at around 600k, sure huat
    Actually when i wrote i like staying outside city, I mean i like staying at city fringes..

D16 can be far esp coming from D12 via PIE.. But agree D16 is good place and been here for 10 years and have lots of new developments in CBP area.. Perhaps too much coming soon to spoil the tranquility in Tanah merah areas. Also refently another forested area along sungei bedok is cleared too.. Wonder what are they doing there...

Actually when i wrote i like staying outside city, I mean i like staying at city fringes..

D16 can be far esp coming from D12 via PIE.. But agree D16 is good place and been here for 10 years and have lots of new developments in CBP area.. Perhaps too much coming soon to spoil the tranquility in Tanah merah areas. Also refently another forested area along sungei bedok is cleared too.. Wonder what are they doing there...
    ERL and the new integrated bus + MRT depot