Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Model A 1984 $758,000.00 Jul 2012
    17 Jln Tenteram 11 to 15 105.00

Don't pray pray with your neighbor across the highway
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Happened to passby today at the showroom and saw quite a number of car parked outside the showroom and peek into the showroom and was surprise that there was no client in the showroom but only with agent. Wonder is this project still going or ???

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Happened to passby today at the showroom and saw quite a number of car parked outside the showroom and peek into the showroom and was surprise that there was no client in the showroom but only with agent. Wonder is this project still going or ???
    I feel that this project price is not the total rip off type.
    Near mrt and city.
    How come the sales so poor?
    Is it because boon keng area not popular or is it because surrounded by old estates? I wonder.

Mscp, surrounded by noise and dust, too many units, lack of special feature other than a dull city view, 1400psf many choices elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Mscp, surrounded by noise and dust, too many units, lack of special feature other than a dull city view, 1400psf many choices elsewhere
    So, buyers not just looking at near city?
    WT 1400psf still can sell but 8RS can't sell?
    Bishan at 1700psf can't sell I understand. But not this one.

Scratch head

Quote Originally Posted by Xan

Scratch head
    they need FEO to market then can sell. look at the FH 18 woodsvile, can sell 1.9k at potong pasir mrt.

7th month - showsflats all over are quiet including M66 nearby

It is freehold and has a nice address "18".
    Quote Originally Posted by price
    they need FEO to market then can sell. look at the FH 18 woodsvile, can sell 1.9k at potong pasir mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan

Scratch head
    D leedon is selling 1500psf ... and is much more prestigious ... your WT 1400psf is SOHO or has waterway view

I think had to depend bcos the One Dusum Residence already crowded with interested buyers even before the showroom is really and open for sales but buyers are crowding ard this project at site.

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    7th month - showsflats all over are quiet including M66 nearby

Let's focus on the positive , no project is perfect for everybody, i will start:

1. 10mins to walk Geylang Bahru MRT (U/C)
    2. 5mins walk to Boon Keng MRT
    3. 3 MRT stops to Dhoby Ghaut thru NEL
    4. 3 MRT stops to Bras Basah thru U/C (DTL?)
    5. City fringe and <10mins drive to City
    6. Amenties, shops, eateries all around
    7. MSCP (somebody hate it but think about it, flood free and right on the edge of each block, so it's just as conveient and dont have to walk for long distance
    8. Generally NS facing and minimal west sun, at most at angled. Some stacks have no west sun at all.
    9. Low maintenance
    10. Unblocked

Wide PSF range.. doesnt mean every unit cost $1400PSF, there are cheaper ones.

UE needs to improve their marketing though..

I think had to depend bcos the One Dusum Residence already crowded with interested buyers even before the showroom is really and open for sales but buyers are crowding ard this project at site.
    I think opening for most projects are like that.. after that will see

Yup yup. One example is SkyHabitat when the opening can see 1st week sold of 138 units then some give up then drop to 110 plus then till now still ard 130 unit sold to date.

Maybe for this project selling still bit high based on the current market but after some time when most project are on the high side, buyers will come back to this project again soon

I think opening for most projects are like that.. after that will see

Yup yup. One example is SkyHabitat when the opening can see 1st week sold of 138 units then some give up then drop to 110 plus then till now still ard 130 unit sold to date.

Maybe for this project selling still bit high based on the current market but after some time when most project are on the high side, buyers will come back to this project again soon
    Bro, do u think the Sennet at pp will give 8RS a lift? Heard the Sennet will be going for around same price as 8RS. Surely, there will be a premium to proximity to town?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Bro, do u think the Sennet at pp will give 8RS a lift? Heard the Sennet will be going for around same price as 8RS. Surely, there will be a premium to proximity to town?
    it will worsen 8RS sales if it is priced the same. 1 more stop to town versus MRT at your door step which will u choose? it takes 5 - 8mins to walk to the MRT station from 8RS. Even being 1 stop further from town, Sennett will still reach town faster by MRT (each stop takes only 2mins on the NEL).

Plus there's so much more upside in potong pasir than boon keng. the upcoming mixed development, planned shopping mall, nearby bidadari estate etc.

it will worsen 8RS sales if it is priced the same. 1 more stop to town versus MRT at your door step which will u choose? it takes 5 - 8mins to walk to the MRT station from 8RS. Even being 1 stop further from town, Sennett will still reach town faster by MRT (each stop takes only 2mins on the NEL).

Plus there's so much more upside in potong pasir than boon keng. the upcoming mixed development, planned shopping mall, nearby bidadari estate etc.
    PP Potential may take >10 years to realize.

Some people still don't like the idea of former cemetery lands. Bishan for example took decades to gain acceptance.

I actually feels going north crossing the PIE into PP makes a different, it doesn't feels like city fringes anymore.

Based on the current market I don't think is still that bad that Sennet at pp will need to reduce the price or same as 8RS, instead they might take reference with the surrounding FH project which ard selling at $1800/psf. Hmmm look like around $1400-1500/psf might be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Clim1688
    PP Potential may take >10 years to realize.

Some people still don't like the idea of former cemetery lands. Bishan for example took decades to gain acceptance.

I actually feels going north crossing the PIE into PP makes a different, it doesn't feels like city fringes anymore.

"Bidadari", the gaint is awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    "Bidadari", the gaint is awakening.
    Awakening sounds eerily

Jokes aside, if govt is clamping on immIgrations, we may not need to develop the area. I remember punggol 21 vision and they literally put that on hold for 21 years cos there is little demand on housing..

It is certainly coming and coming in a big wave too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clim1688
    Awakening sounds eerily

Jokes aside, if govt is clamping on immIgrations, we may not need to develop the area. I remember punggol 21 vision and they literally put that on hold for 21 years cos there is little demand on housing..

BTW Bidadari is developed, the price of HDB already peaking, whoever buys EC/BTO here will be paying sky high prices

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    BTW Bidadari is developed, the price of HDB already peaking, whoever buys EC/BTO here will be paying sky high prices

With the tai Chong site sold at such a high price and to CDL some more , all surrounding developments will be lifted. I think 8RS will stand to benefit.

good morning

noticed the project is granted

BCA green mark Gold
    ABC Water program

these add value to the project? it means better living environment? ESP green mark gold?

good morning

noticed the project is granted

BCA green mark Gold
    ABC Water program

these add value to the project? it means better living environment? ESP green mark gold?

One of the criteria is natural lighting and ventilation I think. So in this case should be good environment

city , new national stadium (firework) and flyer views from about 12th floor.
    Last edited by hovivi; 16-09-12 at 09:39.

city , new national stadium (firework) and flyer views from about 12th floor.
    About new national stadium got fireworks?

when they have national day celeb..

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    About new national stadium got fireworks?

Their compact 3 bedder layout type D2d 936sqft can easily be converted into a 4 bedder by partitioning the living room into another bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Their compact 3 bedder layout type D2d 936sqft can easily be converted into a 4 bedder by partitioning the living room into another bedroom.

If that is the case, D2a 1195sqft double volume living room can be converted into a nice loft bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    If that is the case, D2a 1195sqft double volume living room can be converted into a nice loft bedroom
    Just build another bedroom on top of the living room with fireman's pole for exit.