Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

The monthly maintenance fee for Eight Riversuites is relatively lower than most projects plus the proximity to MRT is ok ok and for drivers is the easy entry into PIE. Nothing else. The price for a 4 bedder is about $2mil. Can get a FH landed elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The monthly maintenance fee for Eight Riversuites is relatively lower than most projects plus the proximity to MRT is ok ok and for drivers is the easy entry into PIE. Nothing else. The price for a 4 bedder is about $2mil. Can get a FH landed elsewhere.
    I was surprised the rooms are actually quite small. A single bed and you have hardly space for anything else. Also west facing

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    I was surprised the rooms are actually quite small. A single bed and you have hardly space for anything else. Also west facing
    Only the Master room can fit a queen size bed for 2, 3 and 4 bedders. The Junior Master for 4 bedder also can. All other room types are pathetic. Even the agent who served acknowledged that. I always believe that the house I buy must be functional. If the room is for one person, then maybe ok but if for 2 kids sharing one bedroom, then the kids can fly kite at their window already... not functional at all...

IMO, all the north / south facing 441sqft will be gone in 2 weeks, then followed by the 699sqft 2br @ 900+k

The rest cannot move
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    IMO, all the north / south facing 441sqft will be gone in 2 weeks, then followed by the 699sqft 2br @ 900+k

The rest cannot move
    Apparently there are still plenty of 1 and 2 bedders as of yesterday evening when I was there... $6xxk for 1 bedder and $9xx k for 2 bedders...

When agent said this project is iconic in this area coz no high rise buildings around. Further up is City View...

Apparently there are still plenty of 1 and 2 bedders as of yesterday evening when I was there... $6xxk for 1 bedder and $9xx k for 2 bedders...

When agent said this project is iconic in this area coz no high rise buildings around. Further up is City View...
    Agent said above 17th floor, price starts to have huge jump per floor, that may deter buying for now ... the only cityview stack 1br seems like selling very well, when I was there 4-17th floors mostly sold

I was quoted 618k for 13th floor city view ... this project is ideal for B&B biz especially those lower floors facing pool / MSCP .. only 550k .. ideal for doing B&B or short term stay

Agent said above 17th floor, price starts to have huge jump per floor, that may deter buying for now ... the only cityview stack 1br seems like selling very well, when I was there 4-17th floors mostly sold

I was quoted 618k for 13th floor city view ... this project is ideal for B&B biz especially those lower floors facing pool / MSCP .. only 550k .. ideal for doing B&B or short term stay
    Wah got $550k? Outside banner put big big $59xk!

Condo minimum 6 months stay otherwise is illegal.

The rest cannot move
    NS facing 1 bedders??? got meh?

Wah got $550k? Outside banner put big big $59xk!
    haha i keep posting here got 540k onwards ppl dont believe

Market is always right ... if really 200 units is way better than R38

Basically 8R is comparable to RR in terms of response
    Been trying to say so but many argued taking R38 into comparison. guess R38 sales gonna be stagnant for awhile now

Quote Originally Posted by price
    haha i keep posting here got 540k onwards ppl dont believe
    Lousy agent told me $580k to $620k for 441 sqft studio apartment..

Lousy agent told me $580k to $620k for 441 sqft studio apartment..
    to be fair, those units are low floors, facing MSCP etc ...

you can always ask the agent, quote me the lowest quantum 1br lol

how much rental can we get for this area?

Btw bro, face MSCP = face pool

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    how much rental can we get for this area?

Honestly, i feel if for investment i'd rather pay 1.2k psf for 540k face walding pool and MSCP than pay 1.4kpsf face west sun

Honestly, i feel if for investment i'd rather pay 1.2k psf for 540k face walding pool and MSCP than pay 1.4kpsf face west sun
    Ye. U tenant prolly rarely at home. And when home, probably late at night and no more noisy kids at wading pool liao....

I like this development and location after look see look see. If heng heng kenna TOTO this Thursday, sure gurantee .. sure for sure .. will buy a 2 bedder , ok lah low floor So wish me good Luck OK

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Ye. U tenant prolly rarely at home. And when home, probably late at night and no more noisy kids at wading pool liao....
    ya lor.. 60-80k difference leh. rental yield will be greatly affected.

net rental for one year?

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    I like this development and location after look see look see. If heng heng kenna TOTO this Thursday, sure gurantee .. sure for sure .. will buy a 2 bedder , ok lah low floor So wish me good Luck OK
    if i tio TOTO i buy SH Penthouse!

if i tio TOTO i buy SH Penthouse!
    1st Prize also not enough for SH super-sized penthouse at $1,700 psf

Ya loh then I wish you at the 1st week of the Months strike Big Sweep 1st prize, Ang Bow 10MIL TOTO during CNY and 4D every weekend

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    1st Prize also not enough for SH super-sized penthouse at $1,700 psf

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    The amenities are actually good for residents. Compared to those integrated with malls where you get expensive and lousy food court, retail shops you hardly patronize. The only "downside" to BK area is the lack of a supermarket. That would complete the list
    There is a Seng Siong near the MRT station, probably a 3 mins walk over. If not, there is a huge NTUC at the Geylang Bahru area, just across Bendemeer Rd and a 5-6 mins walk over.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    S'pore Flyer/ Marina Bay Sands view is definitely blocked by 3 blks of 40 sty CityLights + Concourse. Should be able to see Sail, ORQ business district areas.
    Singapore Flyer and Financial District view I can cfm has. MBS is blocked partial by Citylights...

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    Singapore Flyer and Financial District view I can cfm has. MBS is blocked partial by Citylights...
    When agent told me higher floors can see MBS, I was thinking but I don't want to see MBS...

When agent told me higher floors can see MBS, I was thinking but I don't want to see MBS...
    For me, city view, high enough to see fire works during National Day, should be good enough..., ya no need to see MBS..

Was there today during the thunderstorm. Simply spectacular: the rain leaked through the roof and started dripping through the light bulb sockets near the 1 and 3 bedroom models. Looked a bit like someone turned on a few showers in the area. Floor in that area was completely wet and had to be cleaned up the developer's representatives and the cleaning ladies.

The lights then went off. Awesome. Pointed out to the salesperson that construction quality can't be as great as he was plugging; guy just kept quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedurian
    Was there today during the thunderstorm. Simply spectacular: the rain leaked through the roof and started dripping through the light bulb sockets near the 1 and 3 bedroom models. Looked a bit like someone turned on a few showers in the area. Floor in that area was completely wet and had to be cleaned up the developer's representatives and the cleaning ladies.

The lights then went off. Awesome. Pointed out to the salesperson that construction quality can't be as great as he was plugging; guy just kept quiet.
    The agent must be saying 'sway'...