Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

nowadays the condo block to block distance is so near that even DBSS looks more spacious

Ride at your own risk !!!

ATT the distance between the opposite blocks ~20m, like the TV ad tie a helium balloon & pass the chocolate over to that meimei.

Based on yesterday's preview, about 100 odd units taken up. Not sure about today though. Tomorrow will be the public launch.

Sideliners all coming out in full force ???

Even yowetan & redha gg to showhand liao.

all showhand riaox?

Any updates on this project?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Any updates on this project?
    Show flat was crowded this morning. According to agent, sales will likely exceed SH in the initial weekend. As of yesterday 100 plus sold.

What is the $psf for two bedders?
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Show flat was crowded this morning. According to agent, sales will likely exceed SH in the initial weekend. As of yesterday 100 plus sold.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    What is the $psf for two bedders?
    Around $1400 for mid floor.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM
    Problem is URA's index show a decline. So hard for them to justify CM.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    Sideliners all coming out in full force ???

Even yowetan & redha gg to showhand liao.
    Wonder if the 90 million facelift for whampoa will be a boost to prices?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Wonder if the 90 million facelift for whampoa will be a boost to prices?
    How much a makeover can boost that i am not sure but more pricey projs like SH & KR will boost others for sure.

2 of the blocks (Blk 6 and 8) are already released. I see a lot of orange stickers pasted on the units, so i guess the take up rate is pretty good.

Finishings is quite pathetic though, and city facing units kena almost direct west sun. But i love the location, very near to Boon Keng Market (with lotsa good food) + other shops, and the MRT is one stop away from City Sq and a few stops from Dhoby Ghaut =)

[QUOTE=zeamybro]2 of the blocks (Blk 6 and 8) are already released. I see a lot of orange stickers pasted on the units, so i guess the take up rate is pretty good.

Finishings is quite pathetic though, and city facing units kena almost direct west sun. But i love the location, very near to Boon Keng Market (with lotsa good food) + other shops, and the MRT is one stop away from City Sq and a few stops from Dhoby Ghaut =)[/QUOTE

Actually I find the finishing not bad. Got Marble floor plus timber bedroom floor.

Prices for 1 bedders starts from $560k, $1.2k psf Stacks 20 and 21 (Facing small pool/tennis court/multi-storey carpark).

Options are flying everywhere early morning! Nearing 200 units sold. City-View units are being snapped up quickly

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Prices for 1 bedders starts from $560k, $1.2k psf Stacks 20 and 21 (Facing small pool/tennis court/multi-storey carpark).

Options are flying everywhere early morning! Nearing 200 units sold. City-View units are being snapped up quickly
    OMG are you serious, MSCP? 1.2kpsf @ 560k is cheap but it depends on how far it is from MSCP

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    OMG are you serious, MSCP? 1.2kpsf @ 560k is cheap but it depends on how far it is from MSCP
    Yes, i wonder why their big signboard states priced from 598k.

Depends lar, if u are choosing those above 10 floor City view, they start from 620k ish. For me, since it's just a 1 bedder, go for the lowest quantum.

Stack 4 is not too bad since above Carpark, starts from level 7 onwards (Will over look the school and should have an unblocked view on potong pasir area). There's only 1 Stack of 1 bedders facing the city which is almost fully taken up.

Negligible i guess? From the Show model it looks pretty near but there's actually a walding pool in between. I guess it's either get 7 floor and above or very low 2nd/3rd at least u get a decent pool view. There may be lack of sunlight though since the MSCP is blocking?

Let me confirm again, this project has MSCP?? It is already jam-packed with 883 units in 200,000 sqft land ... in comparison, ATT is 300,000 sqft with around the same # of units

I cannot imagine a project 200k sqft with 883 units with MSCP occupying the precious land, the tiny pool is probably not enough for all condo residents already

How high is the MSCP? 7th floor

The only difference between this and D Leedon is D Leedon has 4X more land, if you are paying 1400psf for high floors city view, D Leedon is 4x better

And lowest quantum is 598k or 560k ? This seems to be the only thing that it sells better than D Leedon

WT & The Hiller buyers for 1br will feel like commit suicide now since this project selling 1br at 600k only

Let me confirm again, this project has MSCP?? It is already jam-packed with 883 units in 200,000 sqft land ... in comparison, ATT is 300,000 sqft with around the same # of units

I cannot imagine a project 200k sqft with 883 units with MSCP occupying the precious land, the tiny pool is probably not enough for all condo residents already

The only difference between this and D Leedon is D Leedon has 4X more land, if you are paying 1400psf for high floors city view, D Leedon is 4x better

And lowest quantum is 598k or 560k ? This seems to be the only thing that it sells better than D Leedon

WT & The Hiller buyers for 1br will feel like commit suicide now since this project selling 1br at 600k only
    " WT & The Hiller buyers for 1br will feel like commit suicide now since this project selling 1br at 600k only"

Absolutely. Double commiit suicide if they think if they can rent out easily. Competitors .Same for SH too !. How to compare ? - This one right in town, can see City skyline & fireworks anytime on 4 rooftop themes, 2 MRT stop to Dhobby Ghaut. . Agent can always easily sell rental by emphasing these points.

Buyers must always do homework !!! Not just rush in & give in to agents hard selling

Yes, the land area is too little for the necessary number of parking lots. Hence they have got both MSCP and basement parking.

MSCP is 6 levels, lowest during VVIP on Friday was around 540-550k all snapped up already.

Yes i dont understand how is WT/Hiller is better than this. WT maybe due to integrated proj.

There're 3 swimming pools. the tiny 1 infront of the MSCP, a 50m lap pool and some tiny kids pool or smth

but 600k / 441sqft is 1361psf

recently a 8@W 1br transacted at 16XXpsf for 398sqft ...

nearest possible comparison, but along NEL

Omg this is so cheap and undervalued.... Buybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuy then we can faster have our CMCMCMCMCM the weather too hot

Ya, people are willing to pay so much more for ready projects. 8@W is 2 stops further from town! Boonkeng is barely 6mins to Orchard.

Anybody knows how much is 2br 699sqft and 2+S 807sqft say like > 12th storeys ??

Very tempted to go down to have a look

ABSD absorbed??

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    " WT & The Hiller buyers for 1br will feel like commit suicide now since this project selling 1br at 600k only"

Absolutely. Double commiit suicide if they think if they can rent out easily. Competitors .Same for SH too !. How to compare ? - This one right in town, can see City skyline & fireworks anytime on 4 rooftop themes, 2 MRT stop to Dhobby Ghaut. . Agent can always easily sell rental by emphasing these points.

Buyers must always do homework !!! Not just rush in & give in to agents hard selling
    I really feel like comitting suicide after seeing this boon keng dev 1 bedder launch at 1360psf with living space only 441sqft with 7 mins walk to mrt expose under sun, and in boon keng this kinda old area with nothing much around in its vincinity. I regret not buyin.g 2 units in WT when launch at 10xx sqft surrounded by malls, cinema, recreation parks and mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I really feel like comitting suicide after seeing this boon keng dev 1 bedder launch at 1360psf with living space only 441sqft with 7 mins walk to mrt expose under sun, and in boon keng this kinda old area with nothing much around in its vincinity. I regret not buyin.g 2 units in WT when launch at 10xx sqft surrounded by malls, cinema, recreation parks and mrt.
    Ha Ha ..do you think any propective tenants are williing to squeeze another half an hour, additional ten MRT stn squeeze ride ???

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Ha Ha ..do you think any propective tenants are williing to squeeze another half an hour, additional ten MRT stn squeeze ride ???
    I just know that most people did their homework. Personal choice is based on personal needs and preference. different people has their reasons to decide whether a development got its potrntial or not. Think your statement is too judgemental. I believe no one commit suicide once their decision and analysis is made. Feel that u dont have to say until like that. One thing for sure is not everyone will want to rent boon keng this kinda area. Definitely not for me
    Diff project will attract diff grps of buyers.

If u gonna ask me, then riveria38 is a better buy than this in my personal opinion. This one is only slightly more superior in terms of location compared to R38 but R38 is a 999 yr and is cheaper. However im not going to condemn any buyers who choose to buy this as everyone are entitled to their choice and opinion.