Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,250,000 840 Strata 1,489 Dec-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,748,700 1,206 Strata 1,451 Dec-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 2,000,000 1,518 Strata 1,318 Nov-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 850,000 570 Strata 1,490 Jan-12

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,700,000 1,216 Strata 1,398 Feb-12
    Thats a no brainer right? FH against LH, next to mall against far far away, next to MRT too.... At the same price, just because it's new?

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Thats a no brainer right? FH against LH, next to mall against far far away, next to MRT too.... At the same price, just because it's new?
    So easy meh? Then you have to ask why it is not selling at a higher price than it should. Ahpunehneh?

So easy meh? Then you have to ask why it is not selling at a higher price than it should. Ahpunehneh?
    Say what you want, ahpunehneh or otherwise. Selling at lower price has it's advantages. Rental yield is pretty good looking at property guru for a FH property. The tenants doesn't seem to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Site plans and layouts out in propertyguru. The 441sf looks decent. And all blocks staggered so wont look into anyone of the neighbours.
    Make sure to avoid the front facing units unless you don't mind west sun.

Default Property Price

Wonder any property expert here to enlighten me.

It seen like those older project last time at this area was bought last time from $400-$600/psf, if that is the case, will ppls who are interested to get a property in this area to buy those older project then this project especially those older project are now selling ard $1000-$1200/psf and mostly are freehold with so much lower in term of cost $/psf as compare to this project which is estimated to sell at $1400/psf.

Event I buy this project today at $1400/psf, in future I will had to sell at $1600/psf in order to make profit, will I had a problem selling especially of the low cost of the surrounding project especially they are freehold compare to this project which is 99 years.

Do ignore my ignorance but I am such most new house owners will have this question in mind before they decide on the purchase and I am sure everyone hope their property make $$$ too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Wonder any property expert here to enlighten me.

It seen like those older project last time at this area was bought last time from $400-$600/psf, if that is the case, will ppls who are interested to get a property in this area to buy those older project then this project especially those older project are now selling ard $1000-$1200/psf and mostly are freehold with so much lower in term of cost $/psf as compare to this project which is estimated to sell at $1400/psf.

Event I buy this project today at $1400/psf, in future I will had to sell at $1600/psf in order to make profit, will I had a problem selling especially of the low cost of the surrounding project especially they are freehold compare to this project which is 99 years.

Do ignore my ignorance but I am such most new house owners will have this question in mind before they decide on the purchase and I am sure everyone hope their property make $$$ too.
    Absolutely correct !! No brainer. If gege must buy .. buy the old freehold PC at $1200 psf. Beside cheaper psf, the old layout are always better, the living space and environment not so cramp n squeezy ... all the reason being FH .. beat 99LH all the way ...

Worst of all the more i think of this project, the only good thing is just near MRT, worst of all this a big project, in future if I want to sell, I will need to fight with so many other units unlike those single storey condo/apartment, lesser units and easlier to sell too.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Absolutely correct !! No brainer. If gege must buy .. buy the old freehold PC at $1200 psf. Beside cheaper psf, the old layout are always better, the living space and environment not so cramp n squeezy ... all the reason being FH .. beat 99LH all the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Worst of all the more i think of this project, the only good thing is just near MRT, worst of all this a big project, in future if I want to sell, I will need to fight with so many other units unlike those single storey condo/apartment, lesser units and easlier to sell too.
    so Riviera 38 is the best

I can only say there is no good or bad property. Is the price and comparsion of the surrounding project that attached the buyers and personal feeling and love for the project, else why HDB can sell up to over 900k. If that buyer is rich n love the project, any amount am sure they will be willing to pay if they love the project.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    so Riviera 38 is the best

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,250,000 840 Strata 1,489 Dec-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,748,700 1,206 Strata 1,451 Dec-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 2,000,000 1,518 Strata 1,318 Nov-11

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 850,000 570 Strata 1,490 Jan-12

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES* KITCHENER LINK Condominium 1 1,700,000 1,216 Strata 1,398 Feb-12
    These are very low floor units and are already a few months back. Most are large units , and check out those quantums...

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    These are very low floor units and are already a few months back. Most are large units , and check out those quantums...
    Getting City Square Res @ $1450psf? Then u have to turn back the clock to 2 years back, bro!

Haarlow... You said CitySq res to sell at $1450psf got to turn the clock 2 years back. I proved to you it is not so. Now you twist and turn. Admit you were wrong lah...

Deleted post

Haarlow... You said CitySq res to sell at $1450psf got to turn the clock 2 years back. I proved to you it is not so. Now you twist and turn. Admit you were wrong lah...
    It is undervalued indeed!!!!!!

It is undervalued indeed!!!!!!
    it'll soar even higher after GV is complete

it'll soar even higher after GV is complete
    GV? What da?

GV? What da?
    Golden Village lor. @ City Sq

Golden Village lor. @ City Sq
    Oh is it... Show what da... Bollywood and Kollywood movies? Would be so Kool da...

Oh is it... Show what da... Bollywood and Kollywood movies? Would be so Kool da...
    deh why u talk like tat da? show hollywood movies da. no bollywood. wakakak

Wow look like this forum become CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES project liao

Anyone know whether their preview started? How's the take-up?

preview tmr

One is 8 River Suite near MRT, one is River Isles at Punggol 1.5km from MRT

Both 1br is 41sqm

One is rumored to be 800psf @ 3XXk, one is advertised to be 1400psf @ 6XXk

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ht-riversuites

Which one would you choose? Which one makes more investment sense ...

Given unlimited money ... buy both
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Both 1br is 41sqm

City fringe 5 mins to mrt vs ulu ulu. simple choice!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Both 1br is 41sqm

Obviously River Isles. You already win gain of few hundred psf vs other projects around. 8riversuites is future priced. Limited upside as no more new development in the area liao. Fly over also completed. Long kang also done liao. Last of the Mohicans around Bendemeer....

Obviously River Isles. You already win gain of few hundred psf vs other projects around. 8riversuites is future priced. Limited upside as no more new development in the area liao. Fly over also completed. Long kang also done liao. Last of the Mohicans around Bendemeer....
    haha but he asked which 1 will u choose if u have unlimited money.

if i had unlimited money i wont choose either dont need to invest in property liao. stay in GCB retire.

haha but he asked which 1 will u choose if u have unlimited money.

if i had unlimited money i wont choose either dont need to invest in property liao. stay in GCB retire.
    Exactly. Unlimited I will buy up one whole tower of Reflections and give all the seniors here one unit each.... Then they can talk cock in the sky garden everyday no need come here be frustrated with rude n00b DEMANDING for advice

Exactly. Unlimited I will buy up one whole tower of Reflections and give all the seniors here one unit each.... Then they can talk cock in the sky garden everyday no need come here be frustrated with rude n00b DEMANDING for advice
    haha can i have 1 penthouse?

haha can i have 1 penthouse?
    U wait la... DKSG boyboy first... I can offer you what is BELOW HIM... or BEHIND wakakka

U wait la... DKSG boyboy first... I can offer you what is BELOW HIM... or BEHIND wakakka
    It comes with a ....PRICE. whahaha...

can lar! as long as it's free why not!? wakakkaa