Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Do u maths....

Dbss cityview sold at how much last time.....

The traffic is a lot better now. I'll choose a slightly busier traffic near the city than quiet traffic just because the place is far far away. Even with traffic, town is less than 15mins drive away.

Buy ulu sembawang la.....quiet and less traffic

Wakakakaka

WT whr got quiet? Just imagine the human traffic!!! No joke! Look at compass point!

Heard 4 bedder is 1367 sq ft and only available in one stack and one type. Cannot choose.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    HDB biased? give DBSS developers better plot ratio?
    THe new SER Kallang River Vista HDB just across the road is at 28th Storey highest. Guess they are keeping abt same height (30/31st) for Eight Riversuite for skyline reason. Remember during the GLS time, it was mention abt 740 units in 40+ storey high.

Anyway, good for me as 4 blocks of 40 sty in that packed land would have effectively block my entire city view entirely. He He ...

Near City ppl complain about traffic, noise etc. Far away ppl complain too far from city and ulu

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    200,000 sq ft of land packed in 843 units...
    Developer:

United Engineer Group

Total 843 condo units + 19 strata house units = Wow almost 900 units

Development:

2 Blocks of 31 storey and 2 Blocks of 30 Storey Residential Apartment & 3 Blocks of Strata Terraces

Address:

Whampoa East Road

One of the biggest if not the biggest no of units in a city area development.

I guess UE have bid high now trying to recoup back $$$. I remember GLS stated 740 + units, now almost 900 units. quite a no of 1 bedders. Quite packed for all the facilities.

Near City ppl complain about traffic, noise etc. Far away ppl complain too far from city and ulu
    U r getting very excited about this project. If you intend to buy a unit, I suggest dun blast out here. It may result more cheques in developer's hand and increase the confidence of the developer in raising the psf. For info, I'm not interested in this project and I don't own a unit in WT.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U r getting very excited about this project. If you intend to buy a unit, I suggest dun blast out here. It may result more cheques in developer's hand and increase the confidence of the developer in raising the psf. For info, I'm not interested in this project and I don't own a unit in WT.
    No lar bro, it's cool just voicing my opinion. I still agree that other integrated projects got its perks and potential. Different people with various profiles and backgrounds have got different preferences and needs.

No lar bro, it's cool just voicing my opinion. I still agree that other integrated projects got its perks and potential. Different people with various profiles and backgrounds have got different preferences and needs.

Just sharing my views. Notice the potential landed property buyers here are bashing the landed properties. This is the way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Just sharing my views. Notice the potential landed property buyers here are bashing the landed properties. This is the way to go...
    Yep was just taking a comparison with prices of WT vs this. number of units just about 100 different. But WT has got like 17 pools? lol

TBH i'm biased having staying in the city fringe most of my life.

found a site plan here.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    found a site plan here.
    so small! haha.

Next to the tennis court is a school right?

But very high
    Thats how it get packed in a smaller land area. Whats the plot ratio?
    But i like the location. price is attractive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Thats how it get packed in a smaller land area. Whats the plot ratio?
    But i like the location. price is attractive too.
    Not sure of the plot ratio, but yea i find the price pretty attractive too if its really @ 1200 average (current market). Location is not the best but proximity to town is good.

Not sure of the plot ratio, but yea i find the price pretty attractive too if its really @ 1200 average (current market). Location is not the best but proximity to town is good.
    Check the site. The city facing units are North West oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Check the site. The city facing units are North West oriented.
    err thats good or?

err thats good or?
    Depends on individual. I think many do not like a facing that is west orientated if given a choice.

Together with the St Michaels condos and Regent Residences along main road this area becomes even more crowded. I estimate one bedder launch price from 1350psf mid floor.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Together with the St Michaels condos and Regent Residences along main road this area becomes even more crowded. I estimate one bedder launch price from 1350psf mid floor.
    Starting from 5xxk. Maybe like bartley only 2 units of 5xxk

Starting from 5xxk. Maybe like bartley only 2 units of 5xxk
    Ok. 599k lor also 5xx....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Ok. 599k lor also 5xx....
    Anybody know when is the launch or soft launch or VIP viewing if any ??

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Anybody know when is the launch or soft launch or VIP viewing if any ??

TIA.
    20 something April

if i am the developer, i will sell first 20 flr cheap cheap first den slowly release the upper flr and increase the price like FEO! The view is very good

SOuthbank oredi can hit 15xxpsf for their high flr 2bdr.....quantum 1.5xmil hor.....this one 16xxpsf for high flr 2bdr no problem at all if developer is FEO....wakakaka

if not, this project will suffer the same fate as bartley res.....barely 200 units sold out of 700

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if i am the developer, i will sell first 20 flr cheap cheap first den slowly release the upper flr and increase the price like FEO! The view is very good

SOuthbank oredi can hit 15xxpsf for their high flr 2bdr.....quantum 1.5xmil hor.....this one 16xxpsf for high flr 2bdr no problem at all if developer is FEO....wakakaka

if not, this project will suffer the same fate as bartley res.....barely 200 units sold out of 700
    Bartley should fire their marketing team lar. Look at their ST ad today. 1 whole page of a boy taking circle line. Doesnt show facilities, the huge tree, landscaping nor anything about the project at all. Pathetic. Even China Developer riversound has better ads.

Yea FEO is good at marketing. Launch WT at 1k-1.1k psf then shoot up daily. Makes ur heart and finger itchy as if you already miss the cheap boat.

Bartley should fire their marketing team lar. Look at their ST ad today. 1 whole page of a boy taking circle line. Doesnt show facilities, the huge tree, landscaping nor anything about the project at all. Pathetic. Even China Developer riversound has better ads.

Yea FEO is good at marketing. Launch WT at 1k-1.1k psf then shoot up daily. Makes ur heart and finger itchy as if you already miss the cheap boat.
    Bartley has (only) 2 selling points, MRT and Maris Stella, so they show a boy in school uniform in the MRT. It is a yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    Bartley has (only) 2 selling points, MRT and Maris Stella, so they show a boy in school uniform in the MRT. It is a yawn.
    u forgot about the tree.

u forgot about the tree.
    I would not pay a dollar more in psf or quantum for that tree. If the tree is gone, it may actually be more sellable for the lower floor units facing the tree. That tree is blocking the view of so many units.

It will launch on July QUOTE=alamak]Anybody know when is the launch or soft launch or VIP viewing if any ??

TIA.[/QUOTE]

Floor plans here:
    http://www.8riversuites.com/

click on the site plan for the pop up.