Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Colorfully
    Does anybody notice that our Master bedroom, the bed head wall! It's doesn't seem like a flat wall, not only masterbedrm, other 2 room too! Seem like gg to have carpentry works on all room bed head.
    One of my room have this same issue I think, let me check mine too
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by jesdreamz
    Visited WC site yesterday.. For those staying in Blk 33 & 35 facing Sea Esta..

So admire you, you can see the progress of your unit
    Mine behind yours, very soon cannot see from drive 1 HDB liao
    What ia a good house?

Default EC site attracts 16 bids - POSTED: 30 Jul 2013 7:43 PM

The tender for three executive condominium housing development sites closed on Tuesday with the land parcel at Yuan Ching Road drawing a whopping 16 bids

SINGAPORE: The tender for three executive condominium housing development sites closed on Tuesday with the land parcel at Yuan Ching Road drawing a whopping 16 bids.

This is the highest number of bids for an executive condominium (EC) site in 16 years.

Analysts Channel NewsAsia spoke to said the Boon Lay drive EC site drew 19 bids back in 1997.

Analysts said the site at Yuan Ching Road is very popular because it is the first EC site tender in Jurong West since the withdrawal of a previous tender in the area in July 2010.

The site also faces the picturesque Jurong Lake and Chinese Garden.

Meanwhile, the land parcels at Punggol Central and Punggol Drive drew eight and six bids respectively.

The top bid for the Yuan Ching Road site came from a consortium comprising Evia Real estate, BBR development Pte Ltd, CNH Investment Private Limited and OKP Land Pte Ltd.

Their bid came in at S$272.84 million or S$419 per square foot per plot ratio.

This was 1.8 per cent higher than the second highest bidder Greatview Development Pte Ltd., which put in a bid of S$267.9 million.

The top bid for the Punggol Central site came from Master Contract Services Pte Ltd / Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd at S$156 million or S$356 per square foot per plot ratio.

This is 1.3 per cent higher than the bid put in by second bidder, Greatview Development Pte Ltd, at S$153.9 million.

The site with the least bids, Punggol Drive saw the highest bid coming from Peak Square Pte Ltd at S$312.8 million or S$355 per square foot per plot ratio.

The bid is 2.5 per cent higher than the second highest bid that came from Kingsford Developments at S$305.2 million.

Analysts said developers are conscious of the high concentration of existing EC projects in Punggol that are in the pipeline, hence less bids for the land parcels in this area.

The lease terms for all three land parcels are 99 years.

The site area for Punggol Central is 13,564.8 square metre, Punggol Drive at 24,064.8 square metre, and Yuan Ching Road at 20,187.7 square metre.

A decision on the award of the tender will be made at a later date after the bids have been evaluated.

- CNA/fa
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    The tender for three executive condominium housing development sites closed on Tuesday with the land parcel at Yuan Ching Road drawing a whopping 16 bids

SINGAPORE: The tender for three executive condominium housing development sites closed on Tuesday with the land parcel at Yuan Ching Road drawing a whopping 16 bids.

This is the highest number of bids for an executive condominium (EC) site in 16 years.

Analysts Channel NewsAsia spoke to said the Boon Lay drive EC site drew 19 bids back in 1997.

Analysts said the site at Yuan Ching Road is very popular because it is the first EC site tender in Jurong West since the withdrawal of a previous tender in the area in July 2010.

The site also faces the picturesque Jurong Lake and Chinese Garden.

Meanwhile, the land parcels at Punggol Central and Punggol Drive drew eight and six bids respectively.

The top bid for the Yuan Ching Road site came from a consortium comprising Evia Real estate, BBR development Pte Ltd, CNH Investment Private Limited and OKP Land Pte Ltd.

Their bid came in at S$272.84 million or S$419 per square foot per plot ratio.

This was 1.8 per cent higher than the second highest bidder Greatview Development Pte Ltd., which put in a bid of S$267.9 million.

The top bid for the Punggol Central site came from Master Contract Services Pte Ltd / Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd at S$156 million or S$356 per square foot per plot ratio.

This is 1.3 per cent higher than the bid put in by second bidder, Greatview Development Pte Ltd, at S$153.9 million.

The site with the least bids, Punggol Drive saw the highest bid coming from Peak Square Pte Ltd at S$312.8 million or S$355 per square foot per plot ratio.

The bid is 2.5 per cent higher than the second highest bid that came from Kingsford Developments at S$305.2 million.

Analysts said developers are conscious of the high concentration of existing EC projects in Punggol that are in the pipeline, hence less bids for the land parcels in this area.

The lease terms for all three land parcels are 99 years.

The site area for Punggol Central is 13,564.8 square metre, Punggol Drive at 24,064.8 square metre, and Yuan Ching Road at 20,187.7 square metre.

A decision on the award of the tender will be made at a later date after the bids have been evaluated.

- CNA/fa
    gov introducing rounds of cm yet lands is getting more and more expensive.
    Gov and developers are very confident about our sandwich class buying power indeed. With this kind of price and sea horizon kinds of design, ec is getting more values - and it's low risk for the developers.

Any ec not sold out before TOP so far?

I have attached an article from today’s Straits Times about the ‘glass ceiling’ of EC pricing, and how it appears that this ‘glass ceiling’ of $800psf is going to be breached. There are some very good points in the article which highlight on why should get an EC, and why should do so NOW.

Some points on how the attractiveness of ECs from the article.

1. Private residential land prices have risen quite significantly over the last two years, with average rate of increase in hotspots such as Queenstown, Sengkang and Pasir Ris ranging between 33 and 40%. Land prices for EC sites, however, seem unaffected by the upward spiral of private residential sites, they have risen by a smaller margin.

2. Median price of new mass market homes was 58 percent higher than that of ECs.

3. Data from resale market shows that once ECs are fully privatized, the price gap between mass market homes and ECs narrows to as little as 5 percent.

4. This makes current ECs in the market even more attractive as there is potentially higher price appreciation.

So, less increase in land cost, cheaper, but upon privatization, sell at almost same price as private condos. So ECs are a good choice, but why buy now? Further points raised by the article:

1. But with land and construction cost for private residential properties rising, how long can EC prices stay at the current level?

2. If the land prices for ECs breach $356psfppr, the average selling price for the finished units will have to go above $800psf.

3. More developers, including foreign players, are eyeing the segment.

4. If bids turn out more bullish (3 bids due 30th July) than market expectations, the possibility of ECs selling prices remaining at the current level is quite slim.

5. Lastly, the 15 month waiting period could result in some pent-up demand from EC buyers.

6. If Singapore’s economic fundamentals stay intact or show improvement when the developers are ready the launch ECs next year, there could well be new benchmark prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    So admire you, you can see the progress of your unit
    Mine behind yours, very soon cannot see from drive 1 HDB liao
    Bro, time to get those safety boots and helmet to sneak in! lol..
    Jokes aside, I will envy u in future when u have pool view and i only have sea esta view..

Jokes aside, I will envy u in future when u have pool view and i only have sea esta view..
    Don't worry you still have one "SEA" word in your orientation which is SEA ESTA.
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorfully
    I have attached an article from today’s Straits Times about the ‘glass ceiling’ of EC pricing, and how it appears that this ‘glass ceiling’ of $800psf is going to be breached. There are some very good points in the article which highlight on why should get an EC, and why should do so NOW.

Some points on how the attractiveness of ECs from the article.

1. Private residential land prices have risen quite significantly over the last two years, with average rate of increase in hotspots such as Queenstown, Sengkang and Pasir Ris ranging between 33 and 40%. Land prices for EC sites, however, seem unaffected by the upward spiral of private residential sites, they have risen by a smaller margin.

2. Median price of new mass market homes was 58 percent higher than that of ECs.

3. Data from resale market shows that once ECs are fully privatized, the price gap between mass market homes and ECs narrows to as little as 5 percent.

4. This makes current ECs in the market even more attractive as there is potentially higher price appreciation.

So, less increase in land cost, cheaper, but upon privatization, sell at almost same price as private condos. So ECs are a good choice, but why buy now? Further points raised by the article:

1. But with land and construction cost for private residential properties rising, how long can EC prices stay at the current level?

2. If the land prices for ECs breach $356psfppr, the average selling price for the finished units will have to go above $800psf.

3. More developers, including foreign players, are eyeing the segment.

4. If bids turn out more bullish (3 bids due 30th July) than market expectations, the possibility of ECs selling prices remaining at the current level is quite slim.

5. Lastly, the 15 month waiting period could result in some pent-up demand from EC buyers.

6. If Singapore’s economic fundamentals stay intact or show improvement when the developers are ready the launch ECs next year, there could well be new benchmark prices.

Thank you for sharing, indeed good news for all EC owner and those going to be.
    Good Day !!!

Attachment 6462

Just got this from my sister. Ecopolitan EC @ Ponggol Price Release today...
    For those who wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by TPT
    Attachment 6462

Just got this from my sister. Ecopolitan EC @ Ponggol Price Release today...
    For those who wants to know.
    Thanks for sharing. Not Cheap.....
    Good Day !!!

I tried, but the security said his boss not allowed ...but he very friendly
    Ok, this photo taken from outside the fence for bro Wang as promised. the balcony level ok liao

What ia a good house?

Bro good house, any pics of blk 35 facing sea esta for this weekend?? Didn't go down this weekend and sis from fb usually no pics of blk 35 facing sea esta...

I tried, but the security said his boss not allowed ...but he very friendly
    Ok, this photo taken from outside the fence for bro Wang as promised. the balcony level ok liao

Thanks. Nice to see level 7 done.....

Bro good house, any pics of blk 35 facing sea esta for this weekend?? Didn't go down this weekend and sis from fb usually no pics of blk 35 facing sea esta...
    This one for you jesdreamz , yesterday our super condo forum server down so I cannot post

What ia a good house?

SeaStrand view for Blk 21 & 23

What ia a good house?

This one for you jesdreamz , yesterday our super condo forum server down so I cannot post
    Thanks bro goodhouse! Seems like our blk 35 progress is slacking.. Been building that level 7 for 2 weeks plus liao..

Thanks bro goodhouse! Seems like our blk 35 progress is slacking.. Been building that level 7 for 2 weeks plus liao..
    block 23 has been slacking at Level 6 for close to 1 month plus liao.

I think its trying to ensure all blocks are uniform before they carry on to building. partly because of maybe having to upgrade the cranes to have higher hoisting weights, or bringing in heavier equipment...i am construction layman..any engineers/construction experts....
    You will never walk alone.

Bro Wang, go to the SeaHorizon page of sgecsales.com
    Use the map there to draw your pocket sea view. You will be delighted

I must declare that Blk 31 will have good sea view
    What ia a good house?

Bro Wang, go to the SeaHorizon page of sgecsales.com
    Use the map there to draw your pocket sea view. You will be delighted

I must declare that Blk 31 will have good sea view
    Arhhhhh. If SH even stack 01 is seeing the sea.......
    I don't believe it.::

Blk 31 will have pocket sea view? But looking at site plan of SH, seems like blocked? From the map, seems like Blk 33 may have pocket sea view too..

Blk 31 will have pocket sea view? But looking at site plan of SH, seems like blocked? From the map, seems like Blk 33 may have pocket sea view too..
    We have a private watsapp group. Just pm brother good house ur mobile number to add you in

I think blk 31 will have a bit bit sea view.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Arhhhhh. If SH even stack 01 is seeing the sea.......
    I don't believe it.::

The pocket view of SH stack 1 will be even narrower than yours....cheers
    What ia a good house?

Wishing our Watercolours Muslim neighbour Selamat Hari Raya
    What ia a good house?

Wishing our Watercolours Muslim neighbour Selamat Hari Raya
    Wishing all our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy hari raya.

Wishing all true blue Singaporeans a happy national day.

You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Wishing all our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy hari raya.

Wishing all true blue Singaporeans a happy national day.

Thanks for the wishes.
    Hope to celebrate next year National Day at Water Colours.

Guess which block
    What ia a good house?

Guess which block

Bro, my guess is Blk 29 with stack 21,22 & 23.
    Good Day !!!

Bro,

Can check with you how u manage to take this pic? Cos I see both ends of the road construction is blocked. Plus this picture is not the latest 1 rite?

Quote Originally Posted by Watercoloursbencheow33
    Bro,

Can check with you how u manage to take this pic? Cos I see both ends of the road construction is blocked. Plus this picture is not the latest 1 rite?

Wah , your eyes very sharp. This was taken before the long weekend.
    As for access.........I ride bicycle de lah
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro, my guess is Blk 29 with stack 21,22 & 23.
    So clever
    What ia a good house?