Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101520252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Hi bro, I am not expert. I also want to know these answers. Maybe we can check with developer after TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercoloursbencheow33
    Thank you for the Floor plan! You guys are superb! Anything also can get. POWER! Since we have the experts here, can I check a few more issues?

1. Can we accommodate a 2 x door (side by side door)fridge in the kitchen?
    2. Fit a door at the air con ledge, so that can access the area outside or make it into a storage area
    3. Who maintains the swimming pool and how often is it cleaned?
    4. Are we getting a fixed car park slot?

Do apologize for all these dumb questions, but Bo Bian, 1st time condo owner. Hehehe

Anfield – Blk 23 (3rm compact)
    Wang – Blk 31 (3rm compact)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm DK)
    Jesdreamz – Blk 35 (3rm compact)
    Jeffkoh - Blk 21 (2rm mid floor)
    Krism - Blk 21 (3rm compact)
    Good house - Blk 35 (3rm DK)
    Zaini635 - Blk 25 (3rm std)
    Childjazz - Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC Blk 33 ( 3rm dk)
    Ken3147 - Blk 27 (3rm compact)
    MatinHo - Blk 23 (3rm compact high floor)
    Watercoloursbencheow33 - Blk 29 (2rm mid high floor)
    dragon12 - BLK 23 (3rm compact)

Total count : 14

Quote Originally Posted by dragon12
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm DK)
    Good house - Blk 35 (3rm DK)
    AKTLC Blk 33 ( 3rm dk)

Total count : 14
    Fella block 23 bro!!
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon12
    I think so. I also physically measured the small bedroom at showflat. The size is around 2.3m x 2.2m. A standard wardorbe width is 0.65m. So we got 1.65m available to squeeze in the queen size bed.

Bro dragon12, I found a pic of the smaller bedroom as shown in the show flat for 3 bedder. The size should be same or similar to 3 bedder compact. Seems like the space between the wardrobe and queen size bed will be cramp if to squeeze a queen bed in...

Hi all, FB sis have new update today, nice video.
    I think those at block 31 facing JLB confirm have pocket sea view even when SH is up
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hi all, FB sis have new update today, nice video.
    I think those at block 31 facing JLB confirm have pocket sea view even when SH is up
    I saw the videos 5 times at least.
    I think about 20 degrees out of the 180 degrees view will be the pocket we talking about here. On the bright side, I think I will get good sky view and good breezy as I am quite high floor. Sea esta distance is quite comfortable also.

1. Just realised the sea esta sub station is at corner . Hope no issue.
    2. Neighbors, pls don't horn loud or test your sporty engine in the morning as I am close to the t junction

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    I think about 20 degrees out of the 180 degrees view will be the pocket we talking about here. On the bright side, I think I will get good sky view and good breezy as I am quite high floor. Sea esta distance is quite comfortable also.

2. Neighbors, pls don't horn loud or test your sporty engine in the morning as I am close to the t junction

No problem, my bicycle got no horn and ting ting, only front brake got ee ee sound
    What ia a good house?

Bro, the sub station is ok, though I think the esta refuse collection area also there. Good thing is there is a road across and it's facing our playground surrounded by trees, and not directly at any of our blocks, 33 and 31.

Good to know that there is such a forum on our new dream home...
    I am in Blk 29 (3 rm std)

Quote Originally Posted by TPT

Welcome TPT.... yes we all shared info and view here and we have one sister upload photos n vid on FB. We kudos to her.
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TPT

Welcome!!

Blk 29 pool facing 3-rm std is my first choice actually but it was sold out when I wanted to purchase in Jun 12!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Welcome TPT.... yes we all shared info and view here and we have one sister upload photos n vid on FB. We kudos to her.
    Yes, I am also following on this:
    https://www.facebook.com/Watercolour...ocation=stream

TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)
    Good house - Blk 35 (3rm dk)

Total count : 15

Quite free now so i classified our neighbors list according to blk no. Hope all bros and sis dun mind...seems like we have more neighbors staying at blk 23 & 31, hope we have more neighbors joining us soon..

No problem, my bicycle got no horn and ting ting, only front brake got ee ee sound

Hahahahahahha....

Drive to play ground and give free ice cream to the kids, u will be super popular.

Drive to play ground and give free ice cream to the kids, u will be super popular.

Good idea, giving our children a good childhood memory
    Need to rope in more people to sponsor for this noble activity.
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by jesdreamz
    TPT - Blk 29 (3rm std)
    Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm dk)
    AKTLC - Blk 33 (3rm dk)
    Good house - Blk 35 (3rm dk)

Total count : 15

Quite free now so i classified our neighbors list according to blk no. Hope all bros and sis dun mind...seems like we have more neighbors staying at blk 23 & 31, hope we have more neighbors joining us soon..

Bro Jeff, we bao tau bao buei.......aka makan head and tail
    What ia a good house?

Why my blk 23 maciam stuck at L7 for 2 weeks plus liao? Double balcony more hard to build?

Good Day !!!

Bro Jeff, we bao tau bao buei.......aka makan head and tail
    Ya lei bro. . I chiong first n u support from behind. . Just like solider go first and platoon commander at the rear. Lol
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Why my blk 23 maciam stuck at L7 for 2 weeks plus liao? Double balcony more hard to build?
    Your trooper kana transfer to blk 27 liao lah, you neber see the video at FB sis site. whole platoon of trooper building level 5
    What ia a good house?

Ya lei bro. . I chiong first n u support from behind. . Just like solider go first and platoon commander at the rear. Lol

Yes,.....I am PC ............runner
    What ia a good house?

Yes.....I am the PC ............runner
    What ia a good house?

Sorry for the double ...triple post.....got server problem
    What ia a good house?

By getting rid of bed frame, the space will look less cramp. like Japanese style

Bro dragon12, I found a pic of the smaller bedroom as shown in the show flat for 3 bedder. The size should be same or similar to 3 bedder compact. Seems like the space between the wardrobe and queen size bed will be cramp if to squeeze a queen bed in...

Can go to the following website to view the floorplan of the 3 bedder std and 3 bedder compa t.

Sgecsales.com
    What ia a good house?

More ECs up for grabs

Seven projects to go on market in second half of the year

Published on Jul 20, 2013

By Melissa Tan

EXECUTIVE condominium (EC) developers are again pulling out all the stops in the battle for buyers as competition intensifies in the second half of this year.

Developers of projects under this very popular public-private housing hybrid are no longer allowed to build gargantuan penthouse suites after unit-size restrictions were imposed in January.

The penthouses had been selling for sky-high prices.

But developers now aim to stand out from the crowd by offering ECs with features such as maisonette units, waterfront views, balcony entrances and even a "skypark" 50m above ground.

Of the seven EC projects slated for launch this year, five will go on sale some time over the next four months.

This means that of the 3,337 EC units in this year's supply, an expected 2,226 units will hit the market from now till October.

But EC supply next year is likely to plummet due to a 15-month rule on sales that was also imposed in January.

Under the rule, EC developers have to launch their projects for sale 15 months from the date of award of the sites or after the physical completion of foundation works, whichever is earlier.

Market watchers reckon that there will be no new EC launches for at least the first three quarters of next year and the number of new EC launches next year could be as little as two projects.

ECs are designed to cater to a "sandwiched class" of people who earn too much to qualify for a Housing Board flat but find private property prices too high.

Some first-time developers with solid track records in the luxury segment have also thrown their hats into the ring, lured by the lower total development costs for EC projects compared with private condominium projects.

The price developers pay for EC sites is lower than that for private residential plots because restrictions apply to EC resales during the first decade of occupation.

The new faces in the segment include boutique developers JBE Holdings and Sing Holdings, which are both better known for their high-end projects.

"We're very confident of the EC market... We know that EC buyers are getting more sophisticated," JBE Holdings director Patrick Lam told The Straits Times in an interview on Thursday at The Luxe at Handy Road, which JBE developed.

JBE's upcoming EC project is the 506-unit SkyPark Residences at Sembawang Drive, under a joint venture with construction firm Keong Hong. E-applications are likely to begin in September and bookings in October.

Mr Lam said the EC segment was a "good diversification" away from the luxury market and added that JBE's next project is also likely to be an EC.

JBE won the site for $211.9 million or $323.76 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio (ppr) last December. The project's construction cost is likely to be just under $150 million, Mr Lam said.

Of that, $3 million to $5 million will be spent on a 1,250 sq m "skypark" straddling three towers about 50m above ground.

No official pricing has been released but market watchers say the price could be between $720 psf and $800 psf.

Both SkyPark Residences and the upcoming 373-unit WaterWoods in Punggol will also include five-bedroom maisonette units.

WaterWoods, next to the Flo Residence condo, is jointly developed by UE E&C and Sing Holdings. Sing Holdings won the site last December for $162.1 million or $351 psf ppr, nearly 9 per cent higher than the second-highest bid of $148.9 million lodged by JBE.

Sing Holdings chief executive Lee Sze Hao said the firm was using the same team working on its high-end projects for WaterWoods.

"This segment is, after all, least susceptible to market speculation, and all EC home owners will also eventually own just one property, which means they present relatively less credit risk... the EC market is one of the most stable housing segments," Mr Lee said.

Lush Acres, City Developments' 380-unit EC at Fernvale Close, was over-subscribed by about 1.6 times when it opened for e-applications last Saturday.

The next EC project to launch in upcoming months is Sea Horizon in Pasir Ris. E-applications are expected to start early next month.

Sea Horizon is Chinese developer Hao Yuan Investment's second EC project. Hao Yuan launched its first EC, Forestville in Woodlands, in June.

Its developer is touting "panoramic sea views" and units that come with french balconies and full-height windows.

"Sea Horizon is one of the rare few executive condominiums that boast a coastal location... We believe the close proximity to the coastline will be a big plus for many home buyers," a Hao Yuan spokesman said.

Unit sizes range from 71 sq m to 160 sq m. The project is expected to be priced below $1,000 psf.

"The project is expected priced below S$1000/psf " and not the normally way of quoting like from S$6XX to S$7XX per psf i think it will not be cheap...price will be interesting.
    Good Day !!!

More ECs up for grabs

Seven projects to go on market in second half of the year

Published on Jul 20, 2013

"The project is expected priced below S$1000/psf " and not the normally way of quoting like from S$6XX to S$7XX per psf i think it will not be cheap...price will be interesting.
    Wow. Interesting way of predicting the price.
    When the so called expert analyst predict something, market will go opposite ways- after all, if they are zhun, they would be tired couting cash at home and won't bother to predict luo .

So for sure the price of SH will go above $1000 Psf !

Wow. Interesting way of predicting the price.
    When the so called expert analyst predict something, market will go opposite ways- after all, if they are zhun, they would be tired couting cash at home and won't bother to predict luo .

So for sure the price of SH will go above $1000 Psf !
    wow bro if the price above S$1000/psf than our WC will be very competitive when MOP. With such high price tag i think they are target on upgrader market. Let wait for the price and showflat.....
    Good Day !!!

wow.. that last line is really power! "below $1000psf"!!
    Anyway, my sister went to downtown east yesterday and there were sea horizon agents around marketing the project and they told her the estimated price is $800-850 psf.