Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Ground level will be the basement carpark follow by first floor , second floor etc

The ground level will be cover up by a "roof" later and this will be our swimming pool and first floor.

If you drive past Pasir Ris Drive one, take a look at Belysa and you will know what I mean
    With the swimming pool etc taking the area, I think planning 416 car park lots going to be challenging. Hope they don't make it too small. My driving skill and parking skill no good u know. Later u see my car better don't park nearby. I scratch scratch hor....

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    With the swimming pool etc taking the area, I think planning 416 car park lots going to be challenging. Hope they don't make it too small. My driving skill and parking skill no good u know. Later u see my car better don't park nearby. I scratch scratch hor....

Alamak, better don't park next to my bicycle
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Bro, some clarification, 7th level is the 6th floor, the ground floor is the car park level.
    Block 23 is up till 7th floor already bro....the 1st in the project to see the dual balcony units....both living room and MBR
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Block 23 is up till 7th floor already bro....the 1st in the project to see the dual balcony units....both living room and MBR
    Wow. Fast.
    Anyone know what material they use for balcony fence ? Metal grill or glass?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Wow. Fast.
    Anyone know what material they use for balcony fence ? Metal grill or glass?
    as per the model, its grill, not glass.... personally i prefer grill type...have heard some negative stories about having glass balconies....

Oh yes blk 23 on 7th level liao
    What ia a good house?

as per the model, its grill, not glass.... personally i prefer grill type...have heard some negative stories about having glass balconies....
    Grill is good, better ventilation

But ground floor will suffer a bit if little one unintentionally throw thing thru the grill
    But this one will be back to good parental guidance
    What ia a good house?

Oh yes blk 23 on 7th level liao
    Year end all will reach roof top.
    Good Day !!!

was reading this forum for a good few months, thanks all for the updates and photo upload, i personally not subscribed to FB...

hopefully no ones throw anything down from upstairs, i am on the ground floor, was thinking of asking the developer if i could install extended shelter bit on my balcony....
    Grill is good, better ventilation

But ground floor will suffer a bit if little one unintentionally throw thing thru the grill
    But this one will be back to good parental guidance

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1234
    was reading this forum for a good few months, thanks all for the updates and photo upload, i personally not subscribed to FB...

hopefully no ones throw anything down from upstairs, i am on the ground floor, was thinking of asking the developer if i could install extended shelter bit on my balcony....
    Welcome bro, for ground floor chances for appeal will be higher maybe. You may wish to check with you agent and they might be able to give you some tips on this concern.
    Good Day !!!

patio bro!. actually i seriously thought about patio and also level 2....
    patio is good for this project because there are air wells for the basement carparks that acts as boundaries, so its real exclusivity as in there is a huge gap between the balcony, to the public walk area.

for level 2 balcony, the one that stretches beyond living room till MBR across the full frontage. This will be quite good for the kids, aka like a playground just outside.....

but i still ended up as a typical singaporean, all talk no action, took up an upper floor unit instead......well...the naggy wife has an influence after all...

having said that, i still think the patio and L2 units are nice...

thanks thanks.... mine was a dual key unit patio stretches thruout all bedroom and living room... was worried a little about the noise pollution and air pollution that might come up from the basement car park..
    patio bro!. actually i seriously thought about patio and also level 2....
    patio is good for this project because there are air wells for the basement carparks that acts as boundaries, so its real exclusivity as in there is a huge gap between the balcony, to the public walk area.

for level 2 balcony, the one that stretches beyond living room till MBR across the full frontage. This will be quite good for the kids, aka like a playground just outside.....

but i still ended up as a typical singaporean, all talk no action, took up an upper floor unit instead......well...the naggy wife has an influence after all...

having said that, i still think the patio and L2 units are nice...

Welcome bro .

If I remember correct, the original design already provision 2 metre of shelter for your patio; as per BCA regulation at that point of time. The intent of the regulation is for safety reason.

I understand the latest law from Jan 2013 will allow complete enclosure of patio because it is now consider part of the GFA. We do not fall under this category as Watercolours was develop before Jan2013.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you thinking of installing some form of extend and retract weather shelter?
    We can also log this in as one of our query for the MA to work on for the TOP guide.
    What ia a good house?

Yes Good House bro,

was thinking of installing those weather shelter fully covering my patio...my agent was saying yes i still need to write in for approval.... and BIG THANK YOU if you could note it down in the request.

thanks thanks.... mine was a dual key unit patio stretches thruout all bedroom and living room... was worried a little about the noise pollution and air pollution that might come up from the basement car park..
    WOW bro. you have gotten one of the largest size unit man in terms of area.... dual key patio.....very nice...imagine a nice shelter and nice garden for the outdoor area..... kopi + relac time

haha..... after TOP can all drink kopi on my patio..... am at blk 31

Thank you in advance bro, Blk 31 might be the first or second blk to be ready in our WC project.
    Good Day !!!

Thank bro

You may want to go and have a look at the thread ' condo ground floor patio' at the General condo discussion area.
    What ia a good house?

Sorry good house bro
    Can HIV the link for that thread ?

Sorry good house bro
    Can HIV the link for that thread ?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...ad.php?t=12111
    http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/...plies-20130131

Try this bro. Applicable for folks with PH too. So far no PH bro/sis join us

Some question to ask are
    - Does pre approve design for our development avail?
    - was all GFA used up?
    Last edited by Good house; 10-07-13 at 09:03.
    What ia a good house?

Good morning everyone! Glad to find this active forum discussion on Watercolours! My husband & I purchased a 3 bdr compact in Jun last year and have been "impatiently" waiting as the building progresses.. We usually try & visit the site fortnightly.

By the way, i heard that those who purchased the 3bdr compact later have the knock-down option.. Is this option open to the other buyers who bought much earlier? I prefer to knock down the small room to have a bigger master bedroom too. And also will the bigger cupboard comes with the knock down option? Appreciate if someone can advise. Thanks!

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...ad.php?t=12111
    http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/...plies-20130131

Try this bro. Applicable for folks with PH too. So far no PH bro/sis join us

Some question to ask are
    - Does pre approve design for our development avail?
    - was all GFA used up?
    tks good house bro.... haha i prefer to be in this thread, more friendly and warm ppl in here than over the other thread ... glad our Watercolors are full of friendly and warm hearted neighbours..

tks good house bro.... haha i prefer to be in this thread, more friendly and warm ppl in here than over the other thread ... glad our Watercolors are full of friendly and warm hearted neighbours..
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jesdreamz
    Good morning everyone! Glad to find this active forum discussion on Watercolours! My husband & I purchased a 3 bdr compact in Jun last year and have been "impatiently" waiting as the building progresses.. We usually try & visit the site fortnightly.

By the way, i heard that those who purchased the 3bdr compact later have the knock-down option.. Is this option open to the other buyers who bought much earlier? I prefer to knock down the small room to have a bigger master bedroom too. And also will the bigger cupboard comes with the knock down option? Appreciate if someone can advise. Thanks!
    Hi Jesdreamz, welcome to our warm WC thread. My view to share with you is have the construction on your block reaches your level? If yes, game over for you. If no then you might call your agent asap to check with developer do they take in your last min request. Good Luck Sister.....
    Good Day !!!

Welcome Sis Jes. I also bought at launch. Mine is also a 3 room compact, with the bomb shelter one. I have the same issue. before the knock down was made available, i have written to HUGE asking for similar customization. They turned me down. I was surprised they offered it then commercially. Maybe they stole my idea. HAHA. In any case, i have just rewritten to HUGE just last weekend to see if early buyers are entitled to this option too; Though i am only requesting to remove my MBD cabinet this time round and filling the empty space with the tiles, flooring and paint. Part of the S&P states that beneath the cabinet, everything will be kept bare .

Thinking back, I will want to keep the knock down walls there first, see the actual product, then decide. More conservative. May want to keep the room for study, or even sleep over room for relatives, though that room is small.... Only trade-off is have to pay for ID and reno work to remove if end of the day want knock down......

I am pending their reply, will update everyone here....

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Hi Jesdreamz, welcome to our warm WC thread. My view to share with you is have the construction on your block reaches your level? If yes, game over for you. If no then you might call your agent asap to check with developer do they take in your last min request. Good Luck Sister.....

Bro - dun think an issue. The knock down option is internal walls (Brick laid walls), i.e not the concrete structure we seen now. But your point is valid too, if Sis Jes's unit is those lower floor units like 31 and a few which already have their internal brick walls built (See Bro Goodhouse's post @ post#678), then its an issue. If the internal brick walls aren't built, and only the skeleton concrete structure is UP, then still got chance.....
    Last edited by Anfield; 10-07-13 at 12:10.

Hi bro Anfield, can share the email contact for writing in? I also want to write in to request them for the knock down option. Not fair that it is offered to later buyers and not to us right... lol

By the way, do u happen to know if they will give the bigger cabinet if knocked down?

Hi bro Anfield, can share the email contact for writing in? I also want to write in to request them for the knock down option. Not fair that it is offered to later buyers and not to us right... lol

By the way, do u happen to know if they will give the bigger cabinet if knocked down?
    Hi Sister, i have this email to developer which my agent given to me in the past. You may wish to wait for Bro Anfield advice to see is it the same or write to both email if diff. Email: [email protected]
    Good Day !!!

[/QUOTE]Bro - dun think an issue. The knock down option is internal walls (Brick laid walls), i.e not the concrete structure we seen now. But your point is valid too, if Sis Jes's unit is those lower floor units like 31 and a few which already have their internal brick walls built (See Bro Goodhouse's post @ post#678), then its an issue. If the internal brick walls aren't built, and only the skeleton concrete structure is UP, then still got chance.....[/QUOTE]

Ya bro, agreed with your explanation. Let pray for her.
    Good Day !!!

From Estuary thread...page 2714.....can learn a lot from other TOP condo.
    The good the bad and the ugly . Pray that we have the wisdom to keep insane

From URA/BCA exemption list:Installation of grilles/screens to approved balconies in all residential developments, provided that:the balconies had been approved as "covered" balconies, andthe balconies comply with the requisite building setback.URA's approval is not required if the screens are retractable and allow the balcony to be naturally ventilated at all times. Please ensure that necessary approval from the Management Corporation is obtained.No issue with URA/BCA - just opened the glass panel for ventilation whenever at home in day time, shut at night time.*uote from Estuary thread page 2714
    What ia a good house?

Oops, I mean sane
    What ia a good house?