Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Came across this website on cloth hangar solution.
    Hope can be installed on the aircon ledge

Www.ezziliving.com

Bro, thanks for sharing and if the management approve on this i may consider one also. But window for the kitchen is my primary request.
    Good Day !!!

What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro, thanks for sharing and if the management approve on this i may consider one also. But window for the kitchen is my primary request.
    I think if we can summarise all our requests and forward it to the MA via the developer, they will have more time to prepare and review our request Before the TOP.

For some request, they may need to liaise with some gov body for approval, therefore it is good to give them some lead time.

Correct me if i am wrong, I understand that on the first year, the MA is appointed by the developer until the MC is elected.
    What ia a good house?

Bro the photos u post look so different- the view fr jlb seems blk 31 is so near and hopeful to see some 60 degrees of sea view, while the view fr the other direction makes it impossible to see any sea at all.

How come?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Bro the photos u post look so different- the view fr jlb seems blk 31 is so near and hopeful to see some 60 degrees of sea view, while the view fr the other direction makes it impossible to see any sea at all.

How come?
    Bro, go to page 50 item 495. From this angle, you will see your block 31 looking at the sea
    What ia a good house?

Bro, go to page 50 item 495. From this angle, you will see your block 31 looking at the sea
    Direction is correct but sure block by stack 27 of sea esta and new horizon. But the new road shall leave Some gap. It's a matter of how big the gap is Actually.

Diff photo seems measure differently.
    Hoping for some bonus view

Direction is correct but sure block by stack 27 of sea esta and new horizon. But the new road shall leave Some gap. It's a matter of how big the gap is Actually.

Diff photo seems measure differently.
    Hoping for some bonus view

Ok, assign you a commando mission, go inside block 31, climb to six floor and take a photo from there

Another way is pray hard bro Radha helicopter project is successful or else will have to depend on his Bangla friend liao
    What ia a good house?

Ok, assign you a commando mission, go inside block 31, climb to six floor and take a photo from there

Another way is pray hard bro Radha helicopter project is successful or else will have to depend on his Bangla friend liao
    Can't wait for sea horizon site plan.
    Can't wait for top.

Can't wait for sea horizon site plan.
    Can't wait for top.

I am sure you can get your bonus view
    What ia a good house?

I am sure you can get your bonus view
    Morning bro, wow so early posting here liao...
    Good Day !!!

It is the time of the week again as the Watercolours virus attack the owner's desire to view the progress photos of the development .......

Everyone waiting patiently for our weekly dose of picture from our beloved FB Sis

What ia a good house?

I post one photo here first to quench some of the thirst
    What ia a good house?

Last edited by Good house; 06-07-13 at 11:33.
    What ia a good house?

Make a trip to 487 this morning to take this picture for bro Wang

What ia a good house?

Also notice the digging at the lap pool area liao......starting work on basement carpark below the swimming pool?
    What ia a good house?

Nice pics bro. The presence of the external facade construction lift and the pallets of red bricks along the isle (guessing its bricks) will mean that works is starting on the internal walls. Nice progress.
    You will never walk alone.

Also notice the digging at the lap pool area liao......starting work on basement carpark below the swimming pool?
    Thank you for the effort bro.

Planning for a visit during national day super long weekend

Default Industry area

Can any bro share What those industry buildings are at Luoyang lane, drive, or crest? What kind of factories are they?

Do they produce noise, gas, smell pollution?

Can any bro share What those industry buildings are at Luoyang lane, drive, or crest? What kind of factories are they?

Do they produce noise, gas, smell pollution?
    Bro, engineering trade related to marine, I have customers there which are in industrial equipment and marine engine and I know got one big laundry factory also etc
    Good Day !!!

Bro, engineering trade related to marine, I have customers there which are in industrial equipment and marine engine and I know got one big laundry factory also etc
    Marine engineering sounds noisy or just my perception?
    Laundry factory uses a lot of chemicals ? If my own washing machine is noisy in my kitchen, so this factory uses giant washing machines ?

Our development not tat near so shld be ok if they don't release smell or chemicals.

Marine engineering sounds noisy or just my perception?
    Laundry factory uses a lot of chemicals ? If my own washing machine is noisy in my kitchen, so this factory uses giant washing machines ?

Our development not tat near so shld be ok if they don't release smell or chemicals.
    Bro, should be ok la as they are a distance away plus we have seastrand beside and the empty land where seastrand show flat sitting now. Bro dun worry it will be fine.Bro Good House will be the best person to address ur concern.
    Good Day !!!

Bro, should be ok la as they are a distance away plus we have seastrand beside and the empty land where seastrand show flat sitting now. Bro dun worry it will be fine.Bro Good House will be the best person to address ur concern.
    Bro, Loyang area are mainly light industry, marine plus quite a number of aerospace related company. I do not think pollution is major concern.

Has been staying at Pasir Ris for many years. No noise pollution from aircraft, air is good minus the haze, tap water is ok
    What ia a good house?

We will be awarded the most active forumers soon.

Bro, Loyang area are mainly light industry, marine plus quite a number of aerospace related company. I do not think pollution is major concern.

Has been staying at Pasir Ris for many years. No noise pollution from aircraft, air is good minus the haze, tap water is ok
    Not only water is ok, surrounding is ok, habitat area is ok, luck is ok and all neighbours is ok too.
    Good Day !!!

We will be awarded the most active forumers soon.

Got prize let me know ok
    What ia a good house?

Got prize let me know ok
    Prize from who har? I want I want. FB sister yet to feed us with update doze . .
    Good Day !!!

Prize from who har? I want I want. FB sister yet to feed us with update doze . .
    Prize from forum admin

She feed us with interior deco idea today in the FB a lot of good idea inside.
    Thank you sis
    What ia a good house?

Not only water is ok, surrounding is ok, habitat area is ok, luck is ok and all neighbours is ok too.

I concur.
    What ia a good house?

Dear Future Neighbors, I have been reading your posts n viewing all the pictures posted in FB. I finally decided to register myself, so that I may say a BIG THANK YOU to you all who made it happen. Lessen all my "suffering" while I am enduring the torturous wait. REALLY APPRECIATE IT! May our dream home arrives sooner!!! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Watercoloursbencheow33
    Dear Future Neighbors, I have been reading your posts n viewing all the pictures posted in FB. I finally decided to register myself, so that I may say a BIG THANK YOU to you all who made it happen. Lessen all my "suffering" while I am enduring the torturous wait. REALLY APPRECIATE IT! May our dream home arrives sooner!!! Cheers!
    Welcome neighbour, we should address u as bro or sister? lol
    Good Day !!!