Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    doesn't matter right? watercolours 53% sold, enough to cover the construction cost already.
    Ok. I guess the question is why Ripple Bay is so slow in starting their construction. But wrong thread to ask here.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    doesn't matter right? watercolours 53% sold, enough to cover the construction cost already.
    What about land costs? Erm I think break-even is 70-80%?

Construction Progress - 20120929

Watercolours
    Total Number of Units in Project - 416
    Unit Sold in Sep - 22
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 253 (60.8%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 163

Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Oct - 28
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 270 (64.9%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 146

Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Nov - 15
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 282 (67.8%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 134

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Nov - 15
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 282 (67.8%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 134
    If want to sell fast, seems like convert the unsold units to 4 or 5 room PH may do the trick.

Just look at 1 canberra , heron bay biggest units, these sell out real fast.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    If want to sell fast, seems like convert the unsold units to 4 or 5 room PH may do the trick.

Just look at 1 canberra , heron bay biggest units, these sell out real fast.......
    No idea about this project but the name sounds un-glam.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    No idea about this project but the name sounds un-glam.
    When it was launched, sales were good in the first week, and I recall Watercolours ads kept boasting that it was the best selling EC in 2012 with almost 50% sold in the first week.

After that, Watercolours sales slowed down considerably and it is now having problem selling the remaining units. They have tried offering new goodies but still sales is slow.

The competition from surrounding PCs (which were reasonably priced and located nearer to the beach with better "sea" views) also affected the sales of this EC.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    When it was launched, sales were good in the first week, and I recall Watercolours ads kept boasting that it was the best selling EC in 2012 with almost 50% sold in the first week.

After that, Watercolours sales slowed down considerably and it is now having problem selling the remaining units. They have tried offering new goodies but still sales is slow.

The competition from surrounding PCs (which were reasonably priced and located nearer to the beach with better "sea" views) also affected the sales of this EC.
    The upcoming EC beside them is also a better proposition. I guess most buyers will wait for the recently awarded EC parcel.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    The upcoming EC beside them is also a better proposition. I guess most buyers will wait for the recently awarded EC parcel.
    Info on the second EC plot.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hao+Yu...id+of+%24207m/
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

my fren is the developer, this sounds like a good idea i will watsapp him

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245

Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Dec - 14
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 293 (70.4%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 123

So watercolours cannot buy? Was thinking to get 1 ....

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68
    So watercolours cannot buy? Was thinking to get 1 ....
    Can buy, why cannot? The next plot land beside watercolour also an EC. Bid slightly higher tho, expect price to be higher. Probably chance of sea view for high flr units facing sea. Depending on ur budget, watercolour 3 room compact 6XX only. Level 7 and abvove no aftnoon sun. I think v affordable. Just bought a unit there. Contact me I tell u more. Nine 6465040

Quote Originally Posted by krism7
    Can buy, why cannot? The next plot land beside watercolour also an EC. Bid slightly higher tho, expect price to be higher. Probably chance of sea view for high flr units facing sea. Depending on ur budget, watercolour 3 room compact 6XX only. Level 7 and abvove no aftnoon sun. I think v affordable. Just bought a unit there. Contact me I tell u more. Nine 6465040
    No problem. If Cross Island Line build nearby surely good investment. Just bought 3 compact in Dec at 6XX

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    No problem. If Cross Island Line build nearby surely good investment. Just bought 3 compact in Dec at 6XX
    And redevelopment of downtown east will add to the allure of nearby condo. I think price is definitely going north wards in the media term. My humble projection. You decide

And redevelopment of downtown east will add to the allure of nearby condo. I think price is definitely going north wards in the media term. My humble projection. You decide

Can someone explain why the take up rate so slow when the price is at least 30%-40% cheaper than the other 3 condo beside. Something to do with the developer ? Just wondering. Need advice although already put my inside

Can someone explain why the take up rate so slow when the price is at least 30%-40% cheaper than the other 3 condo beside. Something to do with the developer ? Just wondering. Need advice although already put my inside

Too late to advise you, since you already put your money there. Just buy and be happy with it, it is meant for residence and not for investment. If got capital appreciation, it will be a bonus

so an new ec gonna be built just beside wc??? im thinking of getting an unit facing the forested area...... new ec will be at the forested area?? tks for the input

so an new ec gonna be built just beside wc??? im thinking of getting an unit facing the forested area...... new ec will be at the forested area?? tks for the input
    Not sure about the facing because the developer has to flatten the hill and also the forested area before construction. Heard from my agent that the launch will be delayed due to Forestville issue. Both are same developer. Maybe will have cashflow issue if they do both development together and especially if Forestville take up is bad due to new EC beside

Bro u took which facing?

Did u take e showroom layout ? Convert into a 2+1 with bigger master room lol

Maybe because it is atPasir ris. Not near the mrt, and the other 3 condo looks v atas. 2 of which has partial sea view. Shuttle bus for first 1 or 2 yr only. Eg seastrand launch at 850 only. The developer I think built Hdb before only. Their first or second condo project? Pool theme v colourful more like kids pool and not classy looking enough like seastrand, citylife, trillian, Heron bay, waterbay. Watercolours clubroom and gym is together. And next plot of land already sold. Cfm EC. Chance of sea view, And has the option of facing greenery.. Also bigger plot of land.

Facing the new EC. Ok lar. My unit facing also seastrand.

Facing the new EC. Ok lar. My unit facing also seastrand.
    Facing main road. I took the option to knock down the rooms. Aiyah for own stay but also hope can catch durian in the future. Ha ha

Facing main road. I took the option to knock down the rooms. Aiyah for own stay but also hope can catch durian in the future. Ha ha
    Same here, I took the knock down option. Biggest master room, walkway space not wasted. Good buy neighbour!

Same here, I took the knock down option. Biggest master room, walkway space not wasted. Good buy neighbour!

Anyone knows how many units left and also when is earliest TOP date?

Anyone knows how many units left and also when is earliest TOP date?
    Wishing all the Watercolor artist a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year

Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Jan - 17
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 310 (74.5%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 106

Watercolours
    Unit Sold in Feb - 16
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 323 (77.6%)
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 93