Thread: Oxley Tower @ 138 Robinson Rd

Default Oxley Tower @ 138 Robinson Rd

New Launch coming soon in Prime CBD Area !!!
    FREEHOLD !!!

Oxley Tower @ 138 Robinson Road

Pls kindly visit www.lusholmz.com for more updates

Office concept seems doable, but I thought this place is quite deserted after office hour. Will there be enough shoppers to sustain 121 shops?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Office concept seems doable, but I thought this place is quite deserted after office hour. Will there be enough shoppers to sustain 121 shops?
    hi hyenergix, this place is not going to be deserted soon after office hours if u look @ the master plan. Former UIC Building which will be converted to residential will yield abt 500 residents. Robinson Suites will have abt 167 residents. 1 Shenton will have abt 341 residents/tenants. Emerald Gdns have abt 265 residents. This does not even include 202 residents @ 76 Shenton, 168 residents @ Lumiere & 132 residents at the upcoming Eon @ Shenton. So in total, we are looking at abt 1775 households in the vicinity. In addition to that, pls check this article out with regards to potential redevelopment plans of future plans of DBS towers nearby: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...074656/1/.html

Secondly, the future Telok Ayer MRT station is only 0.37km away. Very convenient for office workers/residents to commute. So does that means a future capital upside taking into consideration this is a freehold commercial development?

Thirdly, there is ZERO ABSD & Seller's Stamp Duty...more flexiblity for investors.

Lastly, the future developments for Tg Pagar watercity : http://www.straitstimes.com/SME+Spot...ry_484954.html
    This place in my opinion is going to be rejuvenated

If u have any further enquiries, do feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] . Will be able to furbish u with floor plans n more details etc once after the developer's briefing this wk.

I'm still not very convinced of the 104 offices + 121 shops concept and distribution. If it had been 200 units of residential above and 70+ shops below, this would have been a lovely project. Just my thoughts if I were to stay or invest there. It's FH, so the investors appeal is definitely there despite my doubts. The design and facade are very nice though.

3000 psf indication pricing for the offices, really didnt realize this could fetch that much......

if ps/100 soho units can fetch 3k av full sellout, oxley dun sell the same price it will be an injustice

Just buy FH properties in D1. More upside in long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    hi hyenergix, this place is not going to be deserted soon after office hours if u look @ the master plan. Former UIC Building which will be converted to residential will yield abt 500 residents. Robinson Suites will have abt 167 residents. 1 Shenton will have abt 341 residents/tenants. Emerald Gdns have abt 265 residents. This does not even include 202 residents @ 76 Shenton, 168 residents @ Lumiere & 132 residents at the upcoming Eon @ Shenton. So in total, we are looking at abt 1775 households in the vicinity. In addition to that, pls check this article out with regards to potential redevelopment plans of future plans of DBS towers nearby: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...074656/1/.html

Secondly, the future Telok Ayer MRT station is only 0.37km away. Very convenient for office workers/residents to commute. So does that means a future capital upside taking into consideration this is a freehold commercial development?

Thirdly, there is ZERO ABSD & Seller's Stamp Duty...more flexiblity for investors.

Lastly, the future developments for Tg Pagar watercity : http://www.straitstimes.com/SME+Spot...ry_484954.html
    This place in my opinion is going to be rejuvenated

If u have any further enquiries, do feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] . Will be able to furbish u with floor plans n more details etc once after the developer's briefing this wk.

At this $3000 psf, seriously can the land lord and tenant make money to survive?

Just quoting an example on the rental rate for a small office in that area (approxi $7 psf):
    http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/lis...obinson-towers

It would be good if someone experienced in commercial rental can enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    At this $3000 psf, seriously can the land lord and tenant make money to survive?

Just quoting an example on the rental rate for a small office in that area (approxi $7 psf):
    http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/lis...obinson-towers

It would be good if someone experienced in commercial rental can enlighten me.
    Well, in my personal opinion, it is like buying a FREEHOLD property in D09, low rental yield...2-3% currently but why are ppl still so keen in D09? U know and i know that there will be a potential capital upside eventually especially when there are future plans along the way with respect to Oxley Tower's location? If u can hold, the prospects shld be quite good. There are no strings attached if u are to sell at any point of time for commercial properties if the price is gd...that's a plus. Going for the developer's briefing nw. Will keep u guys posted soon again.

What do you all think about the commercial units? Can buy?

is this a good buy?

Most prob gonna launch anytime soon !!!

Est. pricing of shops are est. to be abt 6xxk up !!!

(Freehold, Heart of CBD)

A lot of interest & cheques collected for shops as the overall quantum is still very much affordable.

Est. pricing of offices is abt $3000+- psf ...overall quantum abt $3mil up.

If PS100 by FEO can sell at $3k psf and clear 100% in 1 wkend, i suppose Oxley Tower which is Freehold in CBD area and so near MRT shld be able to clear quite fast too.

Going down for Oxley Twr to meet a prospect buyer nw.
    Gimme a buzz if u are keen to take a look or know more at this development.
    No obligations =)

Wilson (HTNS) : 81835132

[DOWNLOAD E-BROCHURE]

At Robinson Road, the freehold Oxley Tower, offering strata office and shop units, could go on the market as early as this week

Strata title for shops might not work well.

Look at those shopping centres which are not centrally managed and controlled, where the shop units are owned individually.