Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd toilet in condo

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Isn't that more work... first hang in small toilet to drip dry before taking out to yard? Hmmm...
    Not exactly, when I have finished washing my clothing, definitely I have to hang somewhere, so since I'm using the 3rd toilet for my laundry, so it is natural that the clothing will be hang inside the toilet first, then later bring out to the yard to "air" it. I put my washing machine, cabinet, detergent, mops, pails etc at my yard, so I will try to keep it as dry as possible. My yard is just next to my kitchen and maid's room and I use the maid's room as a computer room and also for ironing of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Not exactly, when I have finished washing my clothing, definitely I have to hang somewhere, so since I'm using the 3rd toilet for my laundry, so it is natural that the clothing will be hang inside the toilet first, then later bring out to the yard to "air" it. I put my washing machine, cabinet, detergent, mops, pails etc at my yard, so I will try to keep it as dry as possible. My yard is just next to my kitchen and maid's room and I use the maid's room as a computer room and also for ironing of clothing.
    Ok... that's pretty neat. Personally, I'd not remove that 3rd toilet, just place things inside for storage. Too troublesome...