Thread: Condo site at Hillview draws 7 bids

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Default Condo site at Hillview draws 7 bids

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...d+Development/

from h88.com.sg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Condo site at Hillview draws 7 bids, with the top bid of $243.2m coming from Kingsford Development

This 99-year leasehold site right next to The Hiller drew quite a crowd, with the top bid coming from a little known firm Kingsford Development. They outbid the closest contender - Flamegold (a UOL subsidiary) - by $38m, or a whopping 18.6% more! Not surprising really, given that this site is within walking distance to the upcoming Hillview MRT and the shopping mall at The Hillier.
    So going by the winning bid, this site works out to $638psf ppr, which means a potential selling price of $1,100 to $1,200 psf. Quite similar to The Hiller, which was transacting at a range of $1,200-$1,300psf. The psf is slightly higher for The Hillier as it is mostly made up of smaller units.

Interestingly, the plot of land The Hiller sits on cost Far East Organization $672.61psf ppr back then in April 2011, but do note that the price includes the commercial area as well.

haiz,... dun know what to say liow... 638psf is the price i paid for my condo 1.5yrs ago... mine D23 CCK, LH99, no balcony, no bay windows, no planter, near mrt, 10yr old...

hillier also d23 right?... may be hillview side is much better, but i think all d23 are birds no want to lay eggs zone... or may be resale is really totally dead dead and dead.... and new launch all cheong at 1200-1300psf....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    haiz,... dun know what to say liow... 638psf is the price i paid for my condo 1.5yrs ago... mine D23 CCK, LH99, no balcony, no bay windows, no planter, near mrt, 10yr old...

hillier also d23 right?... may be hillview side is much better, but i think all d23 are birds no want to lay eggs zone... or may be resale is really totally dead dead and dead.... and new launch all cheong at 1200-1300psf....

Wats the size of ur unit?

This one cfm build mm....if not how to sell at 1200psf

they thought they are far east lor the 3 chinamen. they see far east bid so high, never consider their commercial component. now pay higher than UOL by 18%. orbi good.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Wats the size of ur unit?

This one cfm build mm....if not how to sell at 1200psf

Sianz...I thought with cooling measures, the bid price will be moderated. Now Hillier looks like a good buy.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Sianz...I thought with cooling measures, the bid price will be moderated. Now Hillier looks like a good buy.
    Mabe chinaman feel our cm is peanut compared to theirs? Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    they thought they are far east lor the 3 chinamen. they see far east bid so high, never consider their commercial component. now pay higher than UOL by 18%. orbi good.
    Even mm at 1200psf difficult too.....feo spend so much on marketing....nice soho showflat.....

"A LITTLE-KNOWN company owned by three Chinese nationals has trumped six rival developers to lodge the highest bid for a high-rise condominium site in Hillview Avenue.
    Kingsford Development tendered $243.2 million, or $638 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), for the 136,148 sq ft site - well ahead of the predicted range of $500 to $550 psf ppr.
    The firm is owned by Cui Shaoyu, Cui Zhengfeng and Gao Xiuhua, but their personal details are not available."

mark their names down, "Gao Cui Cui"!

they can try to sell at high psf, but can their product be as good as FEO?

haha... new coming china developer....

ura got any restrictions (attached to land parcel) like certain facing cannot have windows or not...

but wat the hell u still wan to buy a place wheree dogs dun want to shit..

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    but wat the hell u still wan to buy a place wheree dogs dun want to shit..
    haha... still got good things mah...

birds don't want to lay eggs => no birds' poo falling from sky...
    dogs don't want to shit => will not accidentally step on dogs' poo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok-lah... => i did not like the higher psf so moved northwards...

"A LITTLE-KNOWN company owned by three Chinese nationals has trumped six rival developers to lodge the highest bid for a high-rise condominium site in Hillview Avenue.
    Kingsford Development tendered $243.2 million, or $638 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), for the 136,148 sq ft site - well ahead of the predicted range of $500 to $550 psf ppr.
    The firm is owned by Cui Shaoyu, Cui Zhengfeng and Gao Xiuhua, but their personal details are not available."

Eee...will take money and runaway one or not. Or build halfway disappear dunno where.

Eee...will take money and runaway one or not. Or build halfway disappear dunno where.
    this is spore...not malaysia...

haha... still got good things mah...

birds don't want to lay eggs => no birds' poo falling from sky...
    dogs don't want to shit => will not accidentally step on dogs' poo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok-lah... => i did not like the higher psf so moved northwards...

Thats great! CCK is not that bad lar. Near enough to JB or Orchard, about same distances, haha.

We got a resale 99LH there, 11 yrs old now >1400sft at below 625psf about six months ago.

High floor, unblocked, super windy, fantastic views, no west sun, no balcony, big rooms, no bay windows, spacious kitchen, big yard, quiet, stone's throw to MRT.

We really love it here, everything almost perfect... except a bit far to city by MRT, takes about 45-50mins. Good thing we drive, so its 30mins to most places, consider still ok lar.

We also could not stomach the prices these days... to me, its crazy paying 1200-1500psf for a decent place to stay, all the money stuck there literally for good, very high opportunity costs.

Maybe too many rich folks in Singapore.

r e p e a t e d, s o r r y

Tennery and Hillier have sold quite well. But where is FEO in this bidding round? It seems that FEO could be aiming for sites with integrated mall and near MRT. Following FEO's strategy, it probably means that upside for condos not near MRT and mall will have limited demand and upside. The converse is therefore true.

Quote Originally Posted by Westwind
    Thats great! CCK is not that bad lar. Near enough to JB or Orchard, about same distances, haha.

We got a resale 99LH there, 11 yrs old now >1400sft at below 625psf about six months ago.

High floor, unblocked, super windy, fantastic views, no west sun, no balcony, big rooms, no bay windows, spacious kitchen, big yard, quiet, stone's throw to MRT.

We really love it here, everything almost perfect... except a bit far to city by MRT, takes about 45-50mins. Good thing we drive, so its 30mins to most places, consider still ok lar.

We also could not stomach the prices these days... to me, its crazy paying 1200-1500psf for a decent place to stay, all the money stuck there literally for good, very high opportunity costs.

Maybe too many rich folks in Singapore.
    haha... believe yours is windermere, that 1 nice condo/estate,... another 1 bro bought at price lower than latest D23 GLS of $638psf.... so will not "die" so easily!!....

but hor... sekali if some developer en-bloc windermere then how??... you paying SSD??..

Haiz.Just 5 years ago, those FH along Hillview only 400+PSF. Those were the days bah.

The 3 chinamen better come up with some nice high ceiling and SOHO to try to beat FEO's selling feat. FEO recent projects are impressive I must say. While not everyone likes the SOHO high ceiling and mezzanine concept, I actually like it because it creates so much possibility and storage spaces.

now "flour more expensive than bread" lah... like that how can be no inflation!!..

and, what if the china developers all come and cornering this small red dot market then how??... the china developers may be got nothing much to do at home country mah...