Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Property...EASY to sell...HARD to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    all the indicative signs are there...
    The demand for condo is definitely strong. What is happening now is the "government" is subsidising the middle-class the condo-style of living by offering ECs. Indirectly the existing owners of pte condos are subsidising this group of EC buyers by sacrificing the true price increase from a real demand.

what if the stock market crash from here?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The demand for condo is definitely strong. What is happening now is the "government" is subsidising the middle-class the condo-style of living by offering ECs. Indirectly the existing owners of pte condos are subsidising this group of EC buyers by sacrificing the true price increase from a real demand.
    i think it's a great time for second timers to venture to EC. it's like they give you an empty goal to score a goal. whether you eventually win the game will be down to some luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    what if the stock market crash from here?
    wont crash too much money in the market...same goes for property too much money and too many people....

This is a good approach in achieving inclusive society. Those fortunate group gone ahead and Build their wealth already where every one help to build a stable and growing country, to help fellow Singaporeans to move forward is a fair deal. Just my own thoughts

I don't think it's that easy to sell now.

I think your timing was good.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Someone told me this long ago i kinda of disbelieved him...but now that i am
    going thru it i guess its kinda true...

when sell you get ur price or thereabouts just let go...

when buy OMG...fh/99/hi flr/low flr/ec/small unit/big unit/ccr/ocr...so many many things to consider...

well maybe i am just fickle minded..

ahh....good night to all i will dream about my next property tonite...

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    I don't think it's that easy to sell now.

I think your timing was good.
    I already got my next landed property liao via Sims Social Facebook Game, valuation going up by the day. No need worry cannot sell

LOL.......

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    I already got my next landed property liao via Sims Social Facebook Game, valuation going up by the day. No need worry cannot sell

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    The next landed property for me to aim for is at Choa Chu Kang

underground parking....

Why you scared of CCK?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Why you scared of CCK?
    It should be Lim Chu Kang la...Choi, choi.

I was surprised to see cck at first but thought maybe he was referring to those landed there which isn't too pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Why you scared of CCK?
    I will join e other world when I shift in

Tat one is 15 years LH only. After that, must move house.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    I think after 15yrs have to move to "condo" at mandai and live in a "bottle".

So many people in CCK, no need to be scared lah.
    Btw, why you say so ?

I'm not sure what is at e other side...

Actually 70+ years here is v short. Not wise to slave so long for a hse tt u cannot bring along w u.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    I still dunno what you all talking about?

What so bad about CCK?

I'm not sure what is at e other side...

Actually 70+ years here is v short. Not wise to slave so long for a hse tt u cannot bring along w u.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Totally agree.
    Me too. 30 - 40 year housing loan is too long. 20 -25 just nice.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

bro... you sold high... damn happy with profit after that... shiok shiok waiting for crash... but fortune teller sub-standard bei zhun so no crash come for a year... now you go buy higher, take bigger loan... after that crash >30% jialat jialat then how ??..

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    bro... you sold high... damn happy with profit after that... shiok shiok waiting for crash... but fortune teller sub-standard bei zhun so no crash come for a year... now you go buy higher, take bigger loan... after that crash >30% jialat jialat then how ??..

this scenario aptly describe one person....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis

BRO because you said this i am going to keep on renting forever and ever and ever.....

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    BRO because you said this i am going to keep on renting forever and ever and ever.....
    Dear Bro

It is very difficult (almost impossible) to time the market correctly. A lot of it is down to luck. You could go back to yr HDB after the current lease is up and wait it out. But if prices don't go down, your money in the bank will be eroded by inflation over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Dear Bro

It is very difficult (almost impossible) to time the market correctly. A lot of it is down to luck. You could go back to yr HDB after the current lease is up and wait it out. But if prices don't go down, your money in the bank will be eroded by inflation over the years.
    Only saving grace is when market undergo correction before lease is up so he can snatch up a good deal and move in upon lease expiry...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Only saving grace is when market undergo correction before lease is up so he can snatch up a good deal and move in upon lease expiry...
    I think resale condo got better chance of a good deal than landed. Landed in a reasonable location is still in short supply and the agents/agents contractors will snap up any gems before you can even sniff it.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Dear Bro

tks bro appreciate the advice i am not trying to time the mkt...cos i know when it comes to property and stock mkt that is a recipe to disaster...NEVER think you are smarter than the MKT..thats when you end up getting burnt...

to set the record STRAIGHT...i was chased out of my EX condo by the LARGE influx of FT that moved in...it was become a NIGHTMARE to live there with all the noise and SMELL!!!...plus the fact that with previous mistakes i made i was in a STATE of NEGATIVE equity....so basically to get back on track i made a DECISION to sell realising that with my PUNY hdb apt i still have my SMALL toe in the mkt....anyway i sold and now am in a state OF positive capital MUCH more than i have been in my whole life...having tasted the sucess of POSITVE property investment i DO realise that money in the pocket/bank/under pillow will all ERODE if it is NOT managed correctly....hopefully the lessons and mistakes i have made in life have made me a WISER person and i can bring myself and my family to the next level of financial freedom thru proper capital INVESTMENT(be it thru property or other means)....

its great sharing thoughts and ideas thru a keyboard and a mouse...so whatever happens when my time is up with [email protected] may or may not move back to [email protected] at least i KNOW after my experience at CONDO@pasir ris....EXACTLY what to look for whether its in a HDB/CONDO/LANDED property....isnt that what LIFE is all about....living n learning....

CHEERS...got to cheong to SUNTEC....LEVEL 4...

gates open at 12 NOON....

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    bro i been buying 4d past 20 years ONLY 1 time strike 1st prize 6491...about 15 years ago...i buy 2BIG kena $4000....

moral of story::....if i am so CHUN to time/guess the mkt every week i will kena 1st prize...

i got an acquaintance staying in Elias G too last time....he sold it at breakeven px after a long wait of negative equity ....well at least stay there at subsidised rate......bank interest = rental

same goes to changi green and court....1st owner finally see the light after the mrt announcement