Page 116 of 148 FirstFirst ... 869196101106111112113114115116117118119120121126131136141146 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by Spincity1 View Post
    I don't think developers will leave un-used GFA on the table for the buyers even before 2010; they always max out every possible GFA with balconies, bay windows and air-con ledges
    The last new development I bought was Park Infinia and have since stopped looking at new ones as they get smaller in total area and even much smaller in usable space
    I also avoid developments with small site as their chance of being en-bloc is less even if the government relax the plot ratio in the future

Yep those greedy developers ...

Most older condos ... best .... regular layout, bigger, no silly balconies / baywindows, lots of landscaping ...

unfortunately a lot of buyers think having a POOL on the roof is cool ... thats becos the developer has used up all the space ... no choice ...then put the pool up there ...

If govt allows ... i am sure they will gave the Tennis court on the roof too ...

RR is by the main road on a much bigger site, while RS tucks in the quiet Robin road
    I can't comment on their floor plans as I haven't really looked into them, but just enjoy my jogging along Robin road in the morning

Lincoln suites is actually not that close the the MRT station, and the traffic can be quite bad in certain hours in the weekend but it is very convenient with a few shopping malls, restaurants and bars near by
    I definitely prefer quiet than main Road.
    For me walking 100m more to MRT in exchange for quietness is a no brainer.
    According to the Lincoln Suites thread, most of the walk to the MRT is sheltered.
    According to google map its around 6mins walk for that 500M.
    Now 500m walk in shade/aircon as compared to 300m walk in the hot sun, there's a difference
    Waiting to be horrified by the LS layout... LOL

I don't think developers will leave un-used GFA on the table for the buyers even before 2010; they always max out every possible GFA with balconies, bay windows and air-con ledges
    The last new development I bought was Park Infinia and have since stopped looking at new ones as they get smaller in total area and even much smaller in usable space
    I also avoid developments with small site as their chance of being en-bloc is less even if the government relax the plot ratio in the future
    Bro Spin, you seem to have quite a few properties on your hand
    Care to share what other properties u own?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    thats one reason why i dont buy new projects from 2010 onwards .... developers kept maximizing the GFA ...

imagine you own a FH condo ... after 30 years when it becomes so so run down ( sun + rain + sun + rain ... )

How to enbloc ? if the GFA is max-ed out ? unless govt increase its Plot ratio further ...
    for robin residences, there's a chance that plot ratio can be further increased. its only 5 storeys while next road already 12 storeys or more.

Yep those greedy developers ...

Most older condos ... best .... regular layout, bigger, no silly balconies / baywindows, lots of landscaping ...

unfortunately a lot of buyers think having a POOL on the roof is cool ... thats becos the developer has used up all the space ... no choice ...then put the pool up there ...

If govt allows ... i am sure they will gave the Tennis court on the roof too ...
    quite a few with small land plot and want tennis court has already put them on the roof. the pier, river place are some examples. and the latest one? robin residences hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    why oh why i never get to see such deals? if any knows of any such deals and do not wish to grab for themselves, please pm me. thank you very much
    aiyoh, u gotta be conscientious if u r serious about buying. i m not actively looking to buy and even then my browsing of once a week selectively i feel may be too late. my feel is that the buying now in CCR is a lot stronger than in 2014 when there were uncertainties initially. a lot more pple r looking. so if such a deal drops, it could be gone within 2 weeks.

bro, u gotta look at pptyguru every day if u r serious hahahahahahaha.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...one-devonshire the last day for the advert was 10th mar. caveat lodged today on 28th. perhaps the advert was first put up on the 1st of mar? or even later?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    aiyoh, u gotta be conscientious if u r serious about buying. i m not actively looking to buy and even then my browsing of once a week selectively i feel may be too late. my feel is that the buying now in CCR is a lot stronger than in 2014 when there were uncertainties initially. a lot more pple r looking. so if such a deal drops, it could be gone within 2 weeks.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...one-devonshire the last day for the advert was 10th mar. caveat lodged today on 28th. perhaps the advert was first put up on the 1st of mar? or even later?
    look everyday -> serious
    wow i look every 2hrs
    That makes me crazy....LOL

the psf for robin residences is not lower than robin suites. for the lower psf robin suites still available for sale, its either with large pes or roof terrace right?

somebody bought 8 units at 2,933psf in nov 2013!

ROBIN SUITES ROBIN ROAD Apartment 10 CCR Freehold New Sale 8 $10,544,873 - 3,595sq ft Strata 16 to 20 2,933psf Nov-13

other than that psf ranged from 22xxpsf to 26xxpsf. quite in line with robin residences. RS is a smaller project. so other than being quieter, (i don't really agree with this as we need to go through a lengthy discussion on the pros and cons of the 2 projects haha), i don't really see any advantage with Robin Suites.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    look everyday -> serious
    wow i look every 2hrs
    That makes me crazy....LOL
    that's the way! i just don't want to scare bro cartman hahahahahaha.

then again, i guess the market is not THAT hot yet.

Ritz Carlton Resi

Sold 18 MAR 2016 65 CAIRNHILL ROAD #XX-XX 2,831sq ft 2,508psf
    Bought 10 JUN 2013 3,815psf

Huge loss + SSD

that's the way! i just don't want to scare bro cartman hahahahahaha.

then again, i guess the market is not THAT hot yet.

i do look at it quite often but 3 things frustrate me

duplicate listings .... creating 'abundance effect'
    failure to refresh ..... an active listing that is dated 28 Feb 2016 ...
    wrong pictures ...... using nicer pictures to entice one to call ... then gave the excuse that wrong pictures were posted. After being told off, still dont take it down

i happened to call up that agent on 26th March and she argued with me that it is 'Fresh' hahahhha

the psf for robin residences is not lower than robin suites. for the lower psf robin suites still available for sale, its either with large pes or roof terrace right?

somebody bought 8 units at 2,933psf in nov 2013!

ROBIN SUITES ROBIN ROAD Apartment 10 CCR Freehold New Sale 8 $10,544,873 - 3,595sq ft Strata 16 to 20 2,933psf Nov-13

other than that psf ranged from 22xxpsf to 26xxpsf. quite in line with robin residences. RS is a smaller project. so other than being quieter, (i don't really agree with this as we need to go through a lengthy discussion on the pros and cons of the 2 projects haha), i don't really see any advantage with Robin Suites.
    Should also be squeezing in a viewing at RS this week.
    Let you know soon.
    I seem to have a thing for projects you dislike.LOL

wrong pictures ...... using nicer pictures to entice one to call ... then gave the excuse that wrong pictures were posted. After being told off, still dont take it down

i happened to call up that agent on 26th March and she argued with me that it is 'Fresh' hahahhha
    Ya thats the problem with PropertyGuru.
    Really a lot to improve.

One Devonshire

Sold 17 MAR 2016 1 DEVONSHIRE ROAD #XX-XX 1,593sq ft 1,758psf
    Bought 22 JUL 2009 1,704psf

Interestingly, this is a seller who had bought low in 2009 and sold close to his buy price. So bro cartman, don't offer, don't know what is the end results. Just lowball any seller, don't need to be shy!

Should also be squeezing in a viewing at RS this week.
    Let you know soon.
    I seem to have a thing for projects you dislike.LOL
    i don't dislike RS. firstly because i am not a big fan of small units/mickey mouse, so i don't really look at it closely. initially, i also thought robin residences psf too high, units too small. but when they started moving, i got more curious on why they are able to sell. then comparing the 2, i found that RR had a better mix of unit sizes. managed to squeeze in all the facilities, albeit on a bigger plot of land and was indeed better located. almost right beside the cold storage, mac and shops and even fewer steps to the mrt.

robin suites will have better view now (at 20 storeys or so?) while robin residences is only 5 storeys now.

ok i will look at propguru everyday haha

someone told me must get a few agents to keep you posted of good deals because by the time these appear in propguru, its too late. but those agents always recommend me high psf developments like cairnhill 9, twin peaks etc even though i told them i want genuine bargains below $3m

i saw some adverts with pictures of 4br units when they are selling 3br units...and some with clear sea view from the balcony but the actual unit has tall trees right in front of the balcony, blocking the sea view.

i don't dislike RS. firstly because i am not a big fan of small units/mickey mouse, so i don't really look at it closely. initially, i also thought robin residences psf too high, units too small. but when they started moving, i got more curious on why they are able to sell. then comparing the 2, i found that RR had a better mix of unit sizes. managed to squeeze in all the facilities, albeit on a bigger plot of land and was indeed better located. almost right beside the cold storage, mac and shops and even fewer steps to the mrt.

robin suites will have better view now (at 20 storeys or so?) while robin residences is only 5 storeys now.
    I'm not a fan of MM a well. But i think times have change.
    Smaller units in CCR walking distance to MRT makes better sense for investment.
    Buyers of bigger CCR units are having a "painful death" now.
    In fact i was looking for CCR 3-4 bedrooms before deciding on Landed property.
    Really lucky to have chosen the latter.

Cyan

Sold 14 MAR 2016 6 KENG CHIN ROAD #XX-XX 657sq ft 1,828psf
    Bought 24 NOV 2009 1,917psf

Sold 15 MAR 2016 8 KENG CHIN ROAD #XX-XX 1,528sq ft 1,963psf
    Bought 19 NOV 2009 1,811psf

small unit lost money, bigger unit made money.

Latitude

Sold 8 MAR 2016 31 JALAN MUTIARA #XX-XX 2,680sq ft 2,052psf
    Bought 25 MAY 2010 2,049psf

Couldn't cover stamp duty but managed to better fate than that Duchess Residences penthouse lol.

One Devonshire

Sold 17 MAR 2016 1 DEVONSHIRE ROAD #XX-XX 1,593sq ft 1,758psf
    Bought 22 JUL 2009 1,704psf

Interestingly, this is a seller who had bought low in 2009 and sold close to his buy price. So bro cartman, don't offer, don't know what is the end results. Just lowball any seller, don't need to be shy!
    i saw 2 higher floor cosmopolitan 3br asking for 2150-2200 psf last year and i offered 2000psf and was rejected immediately. there is only so much rejection i can take lol and i didnt think my offer of 2000psf then was lowballing as some caveats in 2015 were around 1800-1900psf

I'm not a fan of MM a well. But i think times have change.
    Smaller units in CCR walking distance to MRT makes better sense for investment.
    Buyers of bigger CCR units are having a "painful death" now.
    In fact i was looking for CCR 3-4 bedrooms before deciding on Landed property.
    Really lucky to have chosen the latter.
    2011, really not the time for the CCR 3-4 bedrooms. but now, there are 4 bedrooms selling at 3 bedroom prices (as illustrated above). then again, there are a lot of 1 bedders out there, what made u narrow down to these 3 projects?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Decoupling or transactions between own people???
    Met too many of such cases for lowball transacted prices...........

i saw 2 higher floor cosmopolitan 3br asking for 2150-2200 psf last year and i offered 2000psf and was rejected immediately. there is only so much rejection i can take lol and i didnt think my offer of 2000psf then was lowballing as some caveats in 2015 were around 1800-1900psf

ok i will look at propguru everyday haha

someone told me must get a few agents to keep you posted of good deals because by the time these appear in propguru, its too late. but those agents always recommend me high psf developments like cairnhill 9, twin peaks etc even though i told them i want genuine bargains below $3m
    bro wannabe says every 2hrs! llol.

i think at this point, i still see all these good deals being advertised. don't wait until the time when they r no longer advertised!

unless u can find a super reliable agent, chances are, they will just sms u a few good deals AT BEST, then delete u off the list.

we did see unusual strength in cosmo last year. not sure why. they r engineers and fans of mrt construction? hahahahahaha

2011, really not the time for the CCR 3-4 bedrooms. but now, there are 4 bedrooms selling at 3 bedroom prices (as illustrated above). then again, there are a lot of 1 bedders out there, what made u narrow down to these 3 projects?
    1) not all the CCR developments are near MRT.
    2) only have a $1m budget, many exceeds my budget.(either psf higher or unit size higher)
    3) only looking for discounts (im a low life lowballer), either developer offering discount or seller selling at a loss.

hence so far only identified these 3

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Decoupling or transactions between own people???
    Met too many of such cases for lowball transacted prices...........
    might not be lowball because along that stretch of road...for condos such as cosmopolitan, trillium, there were always some units with asking prices around 1900+psf, below 2000psf for sure.

might not be lowball because along that stretch of road...for condos such as cosmopolitan, trillium, there were always some units with asking prices around 1900+psf, below 2000psf for sure.
    are you looking for investment or own stay ?

1) not all the CCR developments are near MRT.
    2) only have a $1m budget, many exceeds my budget.(either psf higher or unit size higher)
    3) only looking for discounts (im a low life lowballer), either developer offering discount or seller selling at a loss.

hence so far only identified these 3
    seller need not sell at a loss as shown by the one devonshire deal above. still a darn good deal if the buyer had bought low and yet willing to sell low.

is freehold your criteria?

bro wannabe says every 2hrs! llol.

i think at this point, i still see all these good deals being advertised. don't wait until the time when they r no longer advertised!

unless u can find a super reliable agent, chances are, they will just sms u a few good deals AT BEST, then delete u off the list.
    haha bro wannabe is competing in a hotter market as the smaller units are snapped up quickly.

can please recommend a few good deals that you saw? prefer 3br and D9/10...can pm too

quite a few agents just msg me developer's units (think because some developers paying very high comms) or just the same adverts i see on propguru/newspaper adverts at the asking prices which are typically significantly higher than recent caveated prices for the same development. i have never met any agent who asked me to offer significantly lower than asking prices even though i kept pointing out the lower caveats for similar units.