Page 64 of 148 FirstFirst ... 343944495459606162636465666768697479848994 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

better to live in the best house in river valley area well away from the temples !

Quote Originally Posted by catsick View Post
    better to live in the best house in river valley area well away from the temples !
    this is what I thought too

Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    Me too. River Valley next to a temple any day!
    Because you can make more money or because you need blessing?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Needs to be far far away from the heavy industry smogs and chemicals! The worst is not having a shorter life, the worst is having illness here illness there and cannot cure and drag on and on, suffering but still won't die........................

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    One step away to Monkhood

or

One step away to Enlightenment ?
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I would rather live in worst house in river valley beside a temple, mortuary or cemetery than to live in the best house in Jurong heavy industry town!

Needs to be far far away from the heavy industry smogs and chemicals! The worst is not having a shorter life, the worst is having illness here illness there and cannot cure and drag on and on, suffering but still won't die........................
    Do you happen to have some statistic to show that people living in the west actually have shorter life expectancy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Why you so stupid cannot read? I already say the worst is not having a shorter life! You can't read?! Why talk about life expectancy then?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Do you happen to have some statistic to show that people living in the west actually have shorter life expectancy.

West side psi and pm 2.5 were not any higher compared to the rest of sg as i believe sg is just too small to begin with.

Consider migrating to Australia or New Zealand if really worried about air pollution.

Btw burning smell these few days is affecting the whole island again.

Why you so stupid cannot read? I already say the worst is not having a shorter life! You can't read?! Why talk about life expectancy then?!

whats the point of telling us about air pollution if your main concern has got nothing related to life expectancy?

Isnt that like talking about drunk driving when you main concern if not about road accidents or fatality.

Didnt know people from CCR (wrong side) like to talk so much jiao wei..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-trilight

for trilight fans.

cheapest such unit was sold by developer in 2009 at 1647psf. asking price of the unit above is not very far from it.
    Is this a recent listing. Click on it, it says expired item?

PSI and PM2.5 do not capture the chemicals that are harmful to humans if you live nearby. Such statistics are just not captured here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    West side psi and pm 2.5 were not any higher compared to the rest of sg as i believe sg is just too small to begin with.

Consider migrating to Australia or New Zealand if really worried about air pollution.

Btw burning smell these few days is affecting the whole island again.

so what does the statistic tell us?? why don't you offer your expert view and opinion to nea??
    u still cannot accept that the wind direction does matter and West region can have lower PSI......
    these few days the smell is especially bad in the east compared to the west...for those who travel around will know, I don't blame those who stay at home and behind computer buay paisei, anyhow google and talk nonsense...
    please be mature enough to accept some facts in live....

PSI and PM2.5 do not capture the chemicals that are harmful to humans if you live nearby. Such statistics are just not captured here.

strange, it was still there, i post only they remove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    Is this a recent listing. Click on it, it says expired item?

people not happy, so take out, don't sell lor.

you cant do anything, if they don't sell how? or take knife and force owner to sell

then move to the Worst house in River valley next to temple ... so everyday can pray for good health ...

life is a cycle

suddenly it just came to my mind ...

whenever someone talks about Novena ... Close to medical hub is always on top of the list

and its the RICH people buying novena area ...

why ?

Rich people more prone to bad health ? cos they want to be near hospital? need to be near Hospital ?

cant help but feel rich people are not as healthy ...

Quick access to healthcare.. Just like Indonesian n cairnhill

Really no need to argue here. You like it or not, all those heavy industries are producing chemical gases that are not measured by PSI and PM2.5, and they are mostly harmful to health if you live nearby. The ill effects of such chemical gases reduces with distance......

So obviously I live far away from Jurong heavy industry town, which I know if it is so harmful, those living within 5km will get it first and be the early-warning system for the rest of us living in other places in Singapore.........

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    so what does the statistic tell us?? why don't you offer your expert view and opinion to nea??
    u still cannot accept that the wind direction does matter and West region can have lower PSI......
    these few days the smell is especially bad in the east compared to the west...for those who travel around will know, I don't blame those who stay at home and behind computer buay paisei, anyhow google and talk nonsense...
    please be mature enough to accept some facts in live....

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Quick access to healthcare.. Just like Indonesian n cairnhill
    Most indo comes here for shopping makan and health check. to make it more convenient, they will buy a 2nd home close to all these amenities

If can afford good house in River Valley, why chose worst house?
    Want to pray, don't need to go temple one....
    Every day thinking about how to do bad things and get away with it, pray 24 hours a day and 365 days a year at temple also useless!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    then move to the Worst house in River valley next to temple ... so everyday can pray for good health ...

life is a cycle

nobody is trying to argue with you...everyone has their own view and we know that. But dont talk until u really think you are an expert now...
    I have no doubt distance is one factor, but 1Km radius, 5Km radius or 10Km is a safety radius, do you know??? dont know please dont act like an expert. who dont know your mother is a woman....please la...

Really no need to argue here. You like it or not, all those heavy industries are producing chemical gases that are not measured by PSI and PM2.5, and they are mostly harmful to health if you live nearby. The ill effects of such chemical gases reduces with distance......

So obviously I live far away from Jurong heavy industry town, which I know if it is so harmful, those living within 5km will get it first and be the early-warning system for the rest of us living in other places in Singapore.........

There's a Sheriff's Sale for auction by Jones Lang Laselle for #13-08 DRAYCOTT 8

Bought on 16 Dec 2009 at $7m for 2863 sq ft. Interested buyers can contact JLL for the asking price.

Promont #11-01 2013 sq ft

Bought 8 Apr 2010 2091psf
    Sold 21 Feb 2014 2111psf

Could not cover stamp duty.

but also means the #16-01 transaction at 1540psf is very unlikely.

friendly party transaction

watermark #07-21

18 Feb 2014 915 sq ft 950psf $869k

watermark #07-21

Is it even allowed to transact at such price to save on stamp duties? This is watermark at robertson q?

yah. dunno why can report so blatantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    Is it even allowed to transact at such price to save on stamp duties? This is watermark at robertson q?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-palm-spring

asked for 4.15m, sold at 3.98m. happy bargaining.

watermark #07-21

maybe they forgot a "1" in front of the price, you know, there is a comma

.. but, hey I thought you do not believe in conspiracy theories ?

if its near market price ie 5 to 10% discount or even 20%, then i dun believe in conspiracy lah.

but this one is > 30% leh.

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    maybe they forgot a "1" in front of the price, you know, there is a comma

.. but, hey I thought you do not believe in conspiracy theories ?

watermark #07-21

So nice and friendly..... Wish I have such bargains too

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    So nice and friendly..... Wish I have such bargains too
    I wish too. haha