Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 242934394449505152535455565758596469747984 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Similar things will happen in future, those buying blinding based on affordable quantum with no regards to $PSF especially in OCR...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i feel within the next 2 years, better deals could pop out so just keeping a lookout for now.

it will be wise to invest in big units IF the price comes down A LOT.

I do not intend to sell if i do buy AT A GOOD PRICE. will hold till en-bloc in 30 years time.

the units selling at a loss i feel is still just clearing the excesses of 2007 for CCR. Many blindly bought units based on psf irregardless of quantum then and are currently suffering from poor rental yield.

I pity you lah, so I take one of the cheapest CCR property price at $1700 psf since that is closest to $1500 psf transacted in OCR. Now think about it, pay $200 psf you get CCR, only the senile, retarded stupid idiot will pay $1500 psf for OCR!

And no matter which part of CCR, even your so-called cannot make it one, I am sure will be much better than your OCR at JLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I think you are living on the cannot make it side of the CCR lah.
    In CCR, some apartment are selling at $4000psf liao. You still talking about $1700psf?

No wonder you so low class.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I pity you lah, so I take one of the cheapest CCR property price at $1700 psf since that is closest to $1500 psf transacted in OCR. Now think about it, pay $200 psf you get CCR, only the senile, retarded stupid idiot will pay $1500 psf for OCR!

And no matter which part of CCR, even your so-called cannot make it one, I am sure will be much better than your OCR at JLD!

Like I said many times before, not all part of CCR is prime and the government certainly didnt create CCR just because they believe all these area are prime for millionaires.

If you want to play with the big boys, buy central area, starting from Ardmore park area, all the way down to Marina Bay.

$1700psf CCR?? You must be living at the cannot make it part of CCR lah because central area property are already $4000psf.

this poor little frog still trap in the well.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    That depends on your view of future SG. In HK, dun talk about HK island, Kowloon area is now more than 3000 SGD psf , and 20-30mil HKD units are common.
    do u tink 10yrs down the road spore rcr or even ocr can hit avg $3000psf?
    many poor to avg hongkonger can only afford to rent. do u tink sg will come to such a state?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Yes, I can sense how she feel... That kind of not enough money and want to act able cynical answers (like some forumers here)........................
    teddybear, no need to be cynical. She never acted to be rich. She was just misled
    to believe that living in CCR would be more convenient, and in the end she realised that she paid most of her salary for the rental, yet did not get the life quality she expected.

For rich people, CCR is always CCR. what I mean is that for ordinary people, which I believe cover the majority of SG population, there is no need at all to stay around that expensive areas.I think many people have realised that, that's why the price gap between CCR and RCR, OCR is getting narrow.

Just to get some sensing is Tanjong Pagar and Shenton Way considered prime CCR?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    Cannot agree more on this. For locals, there are more schools, markets and food courts in other areas than CCR. Besides, ERP is also a killer, no matter one drives, or takes taxi, he/she cannot avoid the ERP.

as for foreigners, I think those who are not familiar to SG will rent a unit in CCR first. Once they get familiar with the places, they will move to RCR or even OCR.

One friend once rented an old condo around Orchard, but one year
    later, she moved to Kovan. according to her, "it is stupid to stay in such an old place for so long a time, eating instant noodles most of the dinners".
    isnt tis the same mentality as owning branded or driving luxurious car?
    I wan to tell the world I belong to the elite category.
    but many merely 表面风光,口袋"轻光"

Quote Originally Posted by 玉格格 View Post
    do u tink 10yrs down the road spore rcr or even ocr can hit avg $3000psf?
    many poor to avg hongkonger can only afford to rent. do u tink sg will come to such a state?
    If Singaporeans need to come to rent house. Shall see how GE election perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    It is bustling during weekdays, but so like a ghost town on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    its actually not bad. some peace and quite during the weekend. and a stone throw away from all the buzz in the city.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    If Singaporeans need to come to rent house. Shall see how GE election perform.
    There is always HDB. u cannot benchmark private housing. In HK they lack good quality public housing.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    There is always HDB. u cannot benchmark private housing. In HK they lack good quality public housing.
    No PAP in HK as well.
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    A Morgan Stanley managing director thinks this unit is worth 4mil, that is a good thing dun u think ? 4mil is basically the base developer price for all 08 units.
    On that other hand, the company, who has no real need of funds and no "TDSR" whatever impact decides to sell below its cost level, for this one can only speculate.

To hopeful's human behavior study: it's simple, sell at profit is normal, sell at loss with no reason is not logical, of course will attract speculations. For buying why no one thinks 4mil is gd deal until a clueless ang mo did it, simple, ppl are always cheap, want to buy lower than the lowest, until some one did it before him.

To bargain hunter, I maintain my view 4mil is good buy. For new projects developer price is always the barrier, very few owner will do below developer price unless he has no choice. (and this is not UOL type of "developer price", th price is consistent throughout) If there is no ABSD and TDSR, I will take it.

Saw this in pty guru

Glyndebourne, 2437sfeet, #01, (1774pfs), $4.3m

Exclusive 150 units TOP very soon, few mins to steven MRT, bigger condo than Trilight & 2-3 bedders were hotly balloted previously at >$2000pfs in 2010.

Will any forumers consider this a good deal if we think Trilight premium high flr $4m unit is a good deal

Glyndebourne location is lousier than Trilight, how to compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Saw this in pty guru

Exclusive 150 units TOP very soon, few mins to steven MRT, bigger condo than Trilight & 2-3 bedders were hotly balloted previously at >$2000pfs in 2010.

Will any forumers consider this a good deal if we think Trilight premium high flr $4m unit is a good deal

Yah loh, Weekend and Monday cannot eat at the eateries/restaurants there, food won't move quickly and not fresh because many left overnight!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Can fellow forummers please comment if location wise is clermont in tanjong pagar better or duo at bugis Better?

i think most would agree that even if clermont is in a better location, it is not worth the 1000psf difference.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR View Post
    Can fellow forummers please comment if location wise is clermont in tanjong pagar better or duo at bugis Better?

I will choose Duo for the vibrancy throughout the week and direct connection to an MRT interchange station. The surrounding arts schools, malls, offices etc gives it a different vibe than Tanjong Pagar. The southern waterfront is actually a distance away and not forgetting wont materialize until many years later.

this unit is #01-03 beside the driveway which everyone enters and exits. the regular unit upstairs is 1959 sq ft, so the rest is PES.

a similar unit on the other side of the driveway, #01-28 was sold for 4.664m just before TDSR struck.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Saw this in pty guru

Default since we are discussing $4m 4 bedders..........................

has someone been shortchanged?

Duo Residences:

1841 sq ft 4 bedders:

#48-20 2250psf $4.142m
    #42-20 2394psf $4.407m

Different facing?
    has someone been shortchanged?

Duo Residences:

1841 sq ft 4 bedders:

#48-20 2250psf $4.142m
    #42-20 2394psf $4.407m

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Different facing?
    impossible since both r stack 20.
    one of the buyer got vvvip while the other dun hv?

One of them have better connection?
    impossible since both r stack 20.
    one of the buyer got vvvip while the other dun hv?

same stack same facing. in fact the higher floor one will 100% clear gateway while the #42 may not and even if they do will be seeing gateway's roof and the edge pointing at it.

Different facing?

another 4m 4 bedder transaction to throw into discussion.

Martin Place #24-05 2002 sq ft $4.05m. 2023 sq ft.

it was advertised for 4.2m for quite awhile. personally, i feel that this unit is equal, if not superior to the trilight unit.

so 4m seems quite fair to me.

One of them have better connection?
    if say both dun enjoy special discount, perhaps 1 reason for the higher floor to hv cheaper psf is due to the inauspicious floor level?
    48,四八 sounds like 死吧

another 4m 4 bedder transaction to throw into discussion.

Martin Place #24-05 2002 sq ft $4.05m. 2023 sq ft.

it was advertised for 4.2m for quite awhile. personally, i feel that this unit is equal, if not superior to the trilight unit.

so 4m seems quite fair to me.
    The difference is that Martin Place is located within the Central Area of CCR, hence it will have better potential for en bloc in future due to less restriction on average unit size. However the down side of Martin Place is its located right next to big chinese temple and not so accessible to MRT station.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#48 is the highest floor before penthouse.

if say both dun enjoy special discount, perhaps 1 reason for the higher floor to hv cheaper psf is due to the inauspicious floor level?
    48,四八 sounds like 死吧

#48 is the highest floor before penthouse.
    so? wat r u driving at?

I prefer Duo for its vibrancy. But some people, especially those older ones, might prefer tg pagar for its quietness during the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR View Post