Page 43 of 148 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647485358636873 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

CCR high end will soften further due to worries about rupee / rupiah / ringgit

again .. it could be buying opportunities
    Ride at your own risk !!!

i know some are watching these prices closely. drop more to offset absd and i think they will be keen

Default more value appearing

i saw this advert looking for 3m (around 3000psf) for the longest time, surprised that it was firesold to this extent:

Cuscaden Royale

#13-01 1001 sq ft

Bought 2 Mar 2007 2611psf
    Sold 22 Aug 2013 2148psf

i think 1001 sq ft for this project is a 3 bedder.

Reflections #18-72 1539 sq ft

Bought 3 Sep 2007 1857psf
    Sold 20 Aug 2013 1754psf

#01-29 Marina Collection 2099 sq ft 3 bd put up for mortgagee sale by colliers on 25th sep.

seller bought at 2800psf 5.8772m on 2011-12-28 will kenna a lot of SSD if sold now.

anyone keen?

The Marq on Paterson Hill 3089 sq ft

Bought 17 Jul 2007 4309psf
    Sold 1 Aug 2013 4046psf to AN HDB UPGRADER

1st HDB address buyer of The Marq

I highly suspect this is the address of the agent, rep, or legal address of a foreign setup...

Just like that reflection whole tower buyer with a HDB address

Btw, another grange infinite sold.

crawling along at the low prices for grange infinite. how many more to go?!

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    I highly suspect this is the address of the agent, rep, or legal address of a foreign setup...

Just like that reflection whole tower buyer with a HDB address

Btw, another grange infinite sold.

Default One Tree Hill Residence

One Tree Hill Residence

biggest penthouse 4607 sq ft. Bought at project's lowest psf 1340psf $6,175,198 on 7 Nov 2006 before the boom.

For sale at $6.5m. Somebody please help!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...hill-residence

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    One Tree Hill Residence

biggest penthouse 4607 sq ft. Bought at project's lowest psf 1340psf $6,175,198 on 7 Nov 2006 before the boom.

Any info on rental pm, maintenance & sinking fund pm, and the killer annual value?
    I scared to ask the lady agent.
    It is just like a ferrari buyer asking the sales guy what is the fuel consumption of the ferrari.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Please ignore those advertisements at propertyguru.
    Advertisements for price which is ridiculously low are usually made by agents fishing for buyers' contacts and they will then try to sell them something else or alternatives (met too many such agents already). Despite of such ultra low advertised price, you will never see them actually transacted at such price.
    Same for those advertising at ridiculously high price, usually made by agents fishing for sellers' contacts.
    Actual transacted prices are always in between.

One Tree Hill Residence

bro, u ask lah, dun shy leh. previous clues had been given and the maintenence is likely to be obscene.

this other nice agent says $520 for the 1227 sq ft 3 bedder. she previously had a 4 bedder at $880 maintenence for sale before (failed to sell and withdrawn). so, u can guess how much it is for the penthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    Any info on rental pm, maintenance & sinking fund pm, and the killer annual value?
    It is just like a ferrari buyer asking the sales guy what is the fuel consumption of the ferrari.

Alamah! $520 pm maintenance for a 1227 sqft 3 bedder? So cheap? I suppose the estate cannot be kept to tip-top condition? For top-end condos to be kept in tip-top condition, a 3 bedders should be paying at about $800 pm or even more!

bro, u ask lah, dun shy leh. previous clues had been given and the maintenence is likely to be obscene.

this other nice agent says $520 for the 1227 sq ft 3 bedder. she previously had a 4 bedder at $880 maintenence for sale before (failed to sell and withdrawn). so, u can guess how much it is for the penthouse.

this ad is likely real. several agents have taken turns to try to sell this unit and only 1 agent is representing the seller at any given time. they started asking at 7.2m but its now down to 6.5m.

the low price advertised for tate residences #30+ floor was transacted at an even lower price than the already low advertised price and set a new multi year low eventually.

please do not ignore such adverts.

the fishing ads u mentioned usually contain very few pictures and are general when describing the unit.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Please ignore those advertisements at propertyguru.
    Advertisements for price which is ridiculously low are usually made by agents fishing for buyers' contacts and they will then try to sell them something else or alternatives (met too many such agents already). Despite of such ultra low advertised price, you will never see them actually transacted at such price.
    Same for those advertising at ridiculously high price, usually made by agents fishing for sellers' contacts.
    Actual transacted prices are always in between.

this estate is rather small. small plot of land with < 100 units.

Alamah! $520 pm maintenance for a 1227 sqft 3 bedder? So cheap? I suppose the estate cannot be kept to tip-top condition? For top-end condos to be kept in tip-top condition, a 3 bedders should be paying at about $800 pm or even more!

there are 2 penthouses in this project.

1 of it was tenanted at $14k in Oct 2012 according to URA data.

Gross yield is < 2.6% if it is for this unit and at 6.5m.

not sure what is the problem there (like somebody died in there or what?), but there is also the trend that rich foreigners are prefering smaller compact units about the size of 3 bedders if they want to leave them vacant and use as holiday homes (may be they also have smaller families now) and there is no need to buy a 4xxx sqft unit here in Singapore and leave them vacant and they only come here once a month or even less, especially not helped by the high ABSD which they think not worth paying for & hence opting for smaller units instead of big units.....
    Such big units will most likely only be bought by the rich for own stay in Singapore, and there aren't really many such buyers around.

this ad is likely real. several agents have taken turns to try to sell this unit and only 1 agent is representing the seller at any given time. they started asking at 7.2m but its now down to 6.5m.

the low price advertised for tate residences #30+ floor was transacted at an even lower price than the already low advertised price and set a new multi year low eventually.

the fishing ads u mentioned usually contain very few pictures and are general when describing the unit.

not sure what is the problem there (like somebody died in there or what?), but there is also the trend that rich foreigners are prefering smaller compact units about the size of 3 bedders if they want to leave them vacant and use as holiday homes (may be they also have smaller families now) and there is no need to buy a 4xxx sqft unit here in Singapore and leave them vacant and they only come here once a month or even less, especially not helped by the high ABSD which they think not worth paying for & hence opting for smaller units instead of big units.....
    Such big units will most likely only be bought by the rich for own stay in Singapore, and there aren't really many such buyers around.

the interior space looks tight ...

and that agent's picture ...O M G ... Lunar New year greeting card ?

i think the unit is above the 2454 sq ft unit 4 bedder stack. that means, the roof terrace + pool is around 2100+ sq ft.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    the interior space looks tight ...

and that agent's picture ...O M G ... Lunar New year greeting card ?

under all these new rules, quantum of $5m and above definitely can be more selective for buyers. too much non interior area definitely gotta slash psf till very low to sell.

u monitor until like dat. u really live up to your name, a real hunter indeed.

there are 2 penthouses in this project.

1 of it was tenanted at $14k in Oct 2012 according to URA data.

Gross yield is < 2.6% if it is for this unit and at 6.5m.
    so AV = 14 * 12 = 168 k
    the owner will be paying (168k x 20% - 6000) = 27.6k

wah, like dat cannot buy.
    reason i give out when not buying supercar is because high fuel consumption, the real reason is because cannot afford supercar ( and also cannot afford this expensive PH.)

under all these new rules, quantum of $5m and above definitely can be more selective for buyers. too much non interior area definitely gotta slash psf till very low to sell.
    someone I know has been trying to offload 2 penthouses in CCR, both quantum >$10m. Market is dead like salted fish.

Unless government do something drastic like removing some of the CMs, else I think it will be difficult for foreign buyers to come back into this segment of the market.

Or perhaps government could remove ABSD for properties within central area of the core central regions and let this be the rich man playground.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

now i dun really hunt liao. gahmen rules finally made ppty investment non attractive to me.

but still look see as a hobby lah. i think its been marketed for more than a year already with ever lowering prices.

u monitor until like dat. u really live up to your name, a real hunter indeed.

bro hopeful, u r too modest. i'm sure u can afford it. the 2 condos (or more) u sold in river valley already can buy this.

but maybe like me, u now find ppty investment pretty unattractive.

so AV = 14 * 12 = 168 k
    the owner will be paying (168k x 20% - 6000) = 27.6k

wah, like dat cannot buy.
    reason i give out when not buying supercar is because high fuel consumption, the real reason is because cannot afford supercar ( and also cannot afford this expensive PH.)

now i dun really hunt liao. gahmen rules finally made ppty investment non attractive to me.

but still look see as a hobby lah. i think its been marketed for more than a year already with ever lowering prices.
    it should say a lot when even the 18 @ shelford penthouse could not find a buyer even though it was brand new and fully furnished (developer used as showroom). they went from 7mil to 5.x mil and still couldnt sweeten the deal.

now is about bidding your time lah. already had the bank call me and inform me of 2 mortgagee sales ("trying to help their client save face") so just got to be patient in this game ...

is it sentosa one? i was informed of a sentosa mortgagee sale. seems like mortgagee sales will start from sentosa.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx View Post
    it should say a lot when even the 18 @ shelford penthouse could not find a buyer even though it was brand new and fully furnished (developer used as showroom). they went from 7mil to 5.x mil and still couldnt sweeten the deal.

now is about bidding your time lah. already had the bank call me and inform me of 2 mortgagee sales ("trying to help their client save face") so just got to be patient in this game ...

pty investment business is dead, at today's CM environment. I think every one knows.

0 rates and highly "interventive" policies, this is in uncharted waters.

is it sentosa one? i was informed of a sentosa mortgagee sale. seems like mortgagee sales will start from sentosa.
    nope .. 1 was in town the other was upper serangoon. so there's a few going on i s'pose.

IMO too much risk for little gain now.
    Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    pty investment business is dead, at today's CM environment. I think every one knows.

0 rates and highly "interventive" policies, this is in uncharted waters.