Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833384348 ... LastLast

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Oh yes, forgot to mention that if buy new launch still got Furniture vouchers, renovation vouchers CASH-BACK! Ha ha ha ha! So good deal! Pay 20% CASH as deposit but get back 5% CASH, so actual cash down-payment only 15%! The other 20% cash required is deferred payment until 3 years or more later.
    3% rebate comes in pretty soon(most projects will nett off the 3% from ur purchase px).....but 2% FV only upon TOP

and next 20% is on NP.....first 10% prolly comes 6mths to 1yr later.....u exaggerating but i can understand whr u coming from la

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

What exagerating? I paid the next 10% 2 years later and another 10% >3 years later! Under progressive payment, you only paid up 40% when the whole building structure is up, so that takes about 3 years or even more!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    3% rebate comes in pretty soon(most projects will nett of the 3% from ur purchase px).....but 2% FV only upon TOP

and next 20% is on NP.....first 10% prolly comes 6mths to 1yr later.....u exaggerating but i can understand whr u coming from la
    Oh yes, forgot to mention that if buy new launch still got Furniture vouchers, renovation vouchers CASH-BACK! Ha ha ha ha! So good deal! Pay 20% CASH as deposit but get back 5% CASH, so actual cash down-payment only 15%! The other 20% cash required is deferred payment until 3 years or more later.

ok, let me join u: MAS SHOULD PUT A STOP TO THESE ILLEGAL CASH-BACKS IMMEDIATELY!

What exagerating? I paid the next 10% 2 years later and another 10% >3 years later! Under progressive payment, you only paid up 40% when the whole building structure is up, so that takes about 3 years or even more!
    pls look thru the normal progressive scheme.....ur first time buying new launches wif NPS?

once foundation is done, developer call for next 10% liao tats y i said 6mths-1yr time

fyi.....whole structure up pretty fast one.....waterbank launch in april 2010 and now units oredi called for 35% or 40% payment liao.......so more or less next 20% is required upon 2yrs time from launch date

i haf been buying new launches last time......i took 60% loan.....and i got more den 50% ready cash when i book the unit....

not to mention projects like kovan grandeur.....launch in oct 2010 and Top around nov 2011.......no next 20% within 6mths-1yr....tio BURNED

fyi.....whole structure up pretty fast one.....waterbank launch in april 2010 and now units oredi called for 35% or 40% payment liao.......so more or less next 20% is required upon 2yrs time from launch date
    my bad....its either 30% or 40%.....dun hf 35%....LOL (most WB units oredi hit 40% payment schedule )

Default GRANGE INIFINITE

$5,330,000 2121 sq ft 2514psf Mar-12

this one i am pretty sure its a loss. bro dtrax, how much did the fella lose?

3 other units of same size transacted at 2820psf and 2901psf in the past 2 years.

Wow! So they any how do one that is why so fast? workmanship quality must be very bad! That is why ask you to buy CCR! From new launch to 40% payment is >3 years!

Wow! So they any how do one that is why so fast? workmanship quality must be very bad! That is why ask you to buy CCR! From new launch to 40% payment is >3 years!
    so long meh....once payment hits 40%....usually takes about another 1yr to TOP leh.....just nice rite?

2yrs hit 40%...den 1yr hit TOP......total 3yrs to build....sounds right wat?

MAS only interested in 10% ABSD for foreigners and 3% for PRs only lah! These type of CASH-BACK things encourage people to buy new launch and if MAS meddle would affect their kaki's land sales programme SO don't think they would meddle?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    ok, let me join u: MAS SHOULD PUT A STOP TO THESE ILLEGAL CASH-BACKS IMMEDIATELY!

no wonder u dislike new launches? bcoz u always tot it took 4-5yrs to TOP?

You are saying about OCR projects is it? 3 years to fully build? No wonder so lousy workmanship!
    Anyway, the next 20% is the most important one for new launch buyers, the longer the better! >3 years is the best! Because after that can activate bank loan mah! Must have sufficient time to accumulate this 20% and also for 4-yrs SSD lock-in period to be almost over! (oh anyway, they already got 5% CASH BACK advantage to help pay this 20%!)

so long meh....once payment hits 40%....usually takes about another 1yr to TOP leh.....just nice rite?

2yrs hit 40%...den 1yr hit TOP......total 3yrs to build....sounds right wat?

MAS only interested in 10% ABSD for foreigners and 3% for PRs only lah! These type of CASH-BACK things encourage people to buy new launch and if MAS meddle would affect their kaki's land sales programme SO don't think they would meddle?
    if developers cant sell.....den economy affected mah.....secondary market dead nvm.....u all hold ppty tight tight and collect rent.....wakaka

You are saying about OCR projects is it? 3 years to fully build? No wonder so lousy workmanship!
    Anyway, the next 20% is the most important one for new launch buyers, the longer the better! >3 years is the best! Because after that can activate bank loan mah! Must have sufficient time to accumulate this 20% and also for 4-yrs SSD lock-in period to be almost over! (oh anyway, they already got 5% CASH BACK advantage to help pay this 20%!)
    the speed depends very much on their manpower allocation......

nowadays construction method advanced liao......walls can b fabricated for eg...

Last day in Bali and was tcss-ing with an Indo chinese family while waiting for hotel shuttle bus... was telling me his indon friend bo hiew 10% absd still hoot a 3bedder condo around $2mil near a upcoming mrt. I ask him how come, he just
    casually say buy for stay coz his chewren in Singapore studying... dunno wad to say haha but i think there are still FT who dun care 10% absd, just wanna buy something for stay, that's it

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Last day in Bali and was tcss-ing with an Indo chinese family while waiting for hotel shuttle bus... was telling me his indon friend bo hiew 10% absd still hoot a 3bedder condo around $2mil near a upcoming mrt. I ask him how come, he just
    casually say buy for stay coz his chewren in Singapore studying... dunno wad to say haha but i think there are still FT who dun care 10% absd, just wanna buy something for stay, that's it
    so which means foreigners only willing to pay xtra 10% if its for own stay? How abt buying for investment?

I was told prc buyers still buying mm.....bcoz 10% is smaller quantum on mm......lol

Indonesia is getting more unstable as inflation will rock the country if the fuel subsidies are removed.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Indonesia is getting more unstable as inflation will rock the country if the fuel subsidies are removed.
    Indonesia has the world's 4th latest domestic market.. But political instability completely thwarts proper economic development in the country.. Not only fuel but apparently, as of 1 April 2012, government subsidIsed housing loan packages there is increasing it's interest rates level from 8.5% to more than 10%..

Washing money......

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-latitude

mai tu liao. what are you guys waiting for?

Lol bargain hunter ur notification criteria r all large sq ft low Psf in ccr areas for new/buc condos??

I wonder if the agents phone stop ringing today? Haha. If seller really sell at that price, i think can give agent an ang pow after deal is done.

Most likely a bait or typo.

Listing dubious but anyone can try giving a call. Usually if got firesale, the agent will really bother putting in extra details on the description

Cheap trick to get your contact number perhaps.

no ok. both times i just anyhow casually surf and hit ok. i hope next time i hit a real one. hahaha.

Lol bargain hunter ur notification criteria r all large sq ft low Psf in ccr areas for new/buc condos??

Looks genuine.....but still so ex.....still cannot beat 1treehill.....

Looks genuine.....but still so ex.....still cannot beat 1treehill.....
    lol it was 2.6mil earlier.. looks like agent changed liao