Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7883889398103104105106107108109110111112113118123128133138 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Agreed that Hokkien do not regard "4" as unlucky number or dislike 4, only Cantonese predominately do so....................

Stalingrad can't differentiate Cantonese, Hokkien, Hainanese, TeoChew etc???

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i think its the cantonese who dislike the number 4 more than the hokkiens?

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    No, my humble unit is a 1,302 sqf 3-bedder. 5,000/1,302 = $3.84/sqrt. And it is on the worst floor for you Hokkiens, 4th. The renter is a Japanese expat with family.

I wanted a bigger home and that is why we pulled up the stakes and went home after 17 years in SG.
    You sure you wanted a bigger home aka farm or was it because you only managed a 'D' grade for your annual appraisal while working at NUS thus had to pack up and go due to non-renewal of contract? I guess that's why you had so much animosity towards Singaporeans and took issue when Singaporeans despise foreign trash like you?

Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    You sure you wanted a bigger home aka farm or was it because you only managed a 'D' grade for your annual appraisal while working at NUS thus had to pack up and go due to non-renewal of contract? I guess that's why you had so much animosity towards Singaporeans and took issue when Singaporeans despise foreign trash like you?

Haha, say whatever pleases you. NUS wanted me to stay and offered me a large pay raise. I was sorry to say no to them. Immediately after we returned, we bought a BWM X3 for $60,000 (for my wife) and Toyota RAV4 for $27,000. Not to mention my new home for less than 400,000.

That is why we returned. Everything is so much cheaper here. That is something that NUS can never compete with. Plus I am just tired of dealing with petty-minded vindictive people like yourself.

Teddy,

No, I can't. I only know that people in SG told me that my home would have a hard time getting a renter because it is on the 4th. But they were wrong. We had a bite only two weeks after we put in on the market.

Haha, yes, we live in barn. This would be the most luxurious barn in the world. It sure beats your claustrophobic condo in Singapore.

Haha, say whatever pleases you. NUS wanted me to stay and offered me a large pay raise. I was sorry to say no to them. Immediately after we returned, we bought a BWM X3 for $60,000 (for my wife) and Toyota RAV4 for $27,000. Not to mention my new home for less than 400,000.

That is why we returned. Everything is so much cheaper here. That is something that NUS can never compete with. Plus I am just tired of dealing with petty-minded vindictive people like yourself.
    I took a screen shot of your comments and forwarded to your ex-colleagues and they just shake their head in disbelief that you still did not learn from your mistakes.

You are just all too arrogant or maybe ignorant/ naive and left too many digital footprints, with all your racist and discriminatory comments about Singaporeans and lack of respect for your adopted country. Worse, all you could rebut is to suggest the ease (for you at least, but probably due to your incompetence to earn more in Singapore) of amassing material possessions overseas for reasons to leave Singapore? No wonder you had such a miserable time in NUS, being pass over for promotion by real talent (both foreign and local). You know what's your bigger problem besides your incompetency? It's your blindness to your incompetency

So we are not petty minded nor vindictive. We just want to highlight foreign trash like you and to remind those who remain in Singapore better be careful with their performance or they too would be shipped out. I did my part by reminding my HR to hire the right talent and perform full reference check so that I do not waste resources hiring and firing scumbags like you. Thankfully, there aren't many in my firm.

This is actually the first time I can agree with you on something. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    What? When the rich buy you call them "money laundering"?

When the average layman like you buy, what should we call? Thief?? Did you steal otherwise how come can afford to buy that private property??

I have stayed in big country houses before. I think I still prefer my claustrophobic studio. 700 sq ft, just nice enough for 1 person. More than enough space for me. It depends on individual preference. You might like big houses but other people don't. And cost of living is damn low for a first world country so I have no complain. Where on earth can you get $2.50 a meal and $1.20 train rides? I think I have traveled enough to qualify to make that statement.

Haha, yes, we live in barn. This would be the most luxurious barn in the world. It sure beats your claustrophobic condo in Singapore.

Stalingrad,
    Very funny indeed! Live in barn still luxurious?

And talk of size of property we live in, I had lived in bungalow surrounded by our own land the size of more than 5 football fields, but I still prefer small bungalow in the sky (what you called "claustrophobic condo") rather than large bungalow with huge land, and I am telling you from my experience since "large" is useless to me, and you have not even experience the "large" and "exclusiveness" and "luxurious" (in your words) that I have ever experience yet ha ha ha! No wonder people say there are some idiot who just because they have not experience it they always look longingly towards it, like "moon is always rounder in the other pasture".................. Think may be nomad always think this way?????

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    I have stayed in big country houses before. I think I still prefer my claustrophobic studio. 700 sq ft, just nice enough for 1 person. More than enough space for me. It depends on individual preference. You might like big houses but other people don't. And cost of living is damn low for a first world country so I have no complain. Where on earth can you get $2.50 a meal and $1.20 train rides? I think I have traveled enough to qualify to make that statement.

No, my humble unit is a 1,302 sqf 3-bedder. 5,000/1,302 = $3.84/sqrt. And it is on the worst floor for you Hokkiens, 4th. The renter is a Japanese expat with family.

I wanted a bigger home and that is why we pulled up the stakes and went home after 17 years in SG.
    there is only 1 contract for Carabelle 3bd of 1300 to 1400 sq ft since feb 2013.

Nov 13? would have expired by now?

if we take that there are some inaccuracies at URA and your unit has been classified as 1200 to 1300 sq ft despite being 1302 sq ft, then there is a Mar 2015 contract for $5k as well. which is yours?

just for the sake of comparison. a 3 bd at Park infinia was tenanted at 8.3k in aug 2013 and as we know, one unit at 7.9k as recent as Jan 2016.

While I'm not staying at GCB, I'm quite happy with my little landed house. So you are making a wrong comparison by suggesting I'm staying in a condo. Even then, by what yardstick are you comparing your luxurious barn with a condo in Singapore? You see, you are an open book as you have left so much digital footprint along the way due to your loud mouth, arrogance and boastfulness which have since been exposed as just an empty shell and a pack full of lies.

Till now, you are still lying, tsk tsk. You have no idea how much we (including some of your ex-colleagues) are enjoying this comic show of yours

As I have said before, I can understand why you are feeling so bitter and against Singaporeans. But please reflect on your own performance. You might find some clue as to why you were kicked out of NUS.

didn't see any significant losses to report again:

Parvis

Sold 1 MAR 2016 12 HOLLAND HILL #XX-XX 2,013sq ft 1,739psf
    Bought 29 DEC 2009 1,473psf

Seems like buyers are keen for these relatively new and quite big (not as big as the barn of course) units at quantum of around $3.5m even if its at holland hill (some have mentioned that this hill has its own charm).

How can crapbella be compared to Park Infinia?

I will take Park Infinia any time and any price rather than crapbella, which is in a crappy place surrounded by the poisoning chemicals and air pollutions..... I value my life much more than my money.............

The Japanese are not known to have big budget for rental anyway, so can only afford to rent Stalingrad's crappy low floor condo to feed mosquitoes and swap cockroaches and houseflies..........

Our place no Japanese............. They just can't afford!!!!!!!!!

there is only 1 contract for Carabelle 3bd of 1300 to 1400 sq ft since feb 2013.

if we take that there are some inaccuracies at URA and your unit has been classified as 1200 to 1300 sq ft despite being 1302 sq ft, then there is a Mar 2015 contract for $5k as well. which is yours?

just for the sake of comparison. a 3 bd at Park infinia was tenanted at 8.3k in aug 2013 and as we know, one unit at 7.9k as recent as Jan 2016.

Our contract was signed in Nov. 2013 and Nov. 2015. I am not sure how it is classified. But the actual square footage is 1,302.

While I'm not staying at GCB, I'm quite happy with my little landed house. So you are making a wrong comparison by suggesting I'm staying in a condo. Even then, by what yardstick are you comparing your luxurious barn with a condo in Singapore? You see, you are an open book as you have left so much digital footprint along the way due to your loud mouth, arrogance and boastfulness which have since been exposed as just an empty shell and a pack full of lies.

Till now, you are still lying, tsk tsk. You have no idea how much we (including some of your ex-colleagues) are enjoying this comic show of yours

As I have said before, I can understand why you are feeling so bitter and against Singaporeans. But please reflect on your own performance. You might find some clue as to why you were kicked out of NUS.
    Relax, take a deep breath and you will feel better. Something wrong with your life. Why so serious and pugnacious?

How can crapbella be compared to Park Infinia?

I will take Park Infinia any time and any price rather than crapbella, which is in a crappy place surrounded by the poisoning chemicals and air pollutions..... I value my life much more than my money.............

The Japanese are not known to have big budget for rental anyway, so can only afford to rent Stalingrad's crappy low floor condo to feed mosquitoes and swap cockroaches and houseflies..........

Our place no Japanese............. They just can't afford!!!!!!!!!
    One email to offend three groups of people, the poor, the Japanese, and those who know the truth. Carabelle and its neighborhood is the only only area with no reported cases of dengue fever in Singapore.

Very funny, "the only area with no reported cases of dengue fever"???
    Think you never read the news!
    Rather, you have no access to Singapore news, so don't anyhow talk nonsense!

One email to offend three groups of people, the poor, the Japanese, and those who know the truth. Carabelle and its neighborhood is the only only area with no reported cases of dengue fever in Singapore.

I took a screen shot of your comments and forwarded to your ex-colleagues and they just shake their head in disbelief that you still did not learn from your mistakes.

You are just all too arrogant or maybe ignorant/ naive and left too many digital footprints, with all your racist and discriminatory comments about Singaporeans and lack of respect for your adopted country. Worse, all you could rebut is to suggest the ease (for you at least, but probably due to your incompetence to earn more in Singapore) of amassing material possessions overseas for reasons to leave Singapore? No wonder you had such a miserable time in NUS, being pass over for promotion by real talent (both foreign and local). You know what's your bigger problem besides your incompetency? It's your blindness to your incompetency

So we are not petty minded nor vindictive. We just want to highlight foreign trash like you and to remind those who remain in Singapore better be careful with their performance or they too would be shipped out. I did my part by reminding my HR to hire the right talent and perform full reference check so that I do not waste resources hiring and firing scumbags like you. Thankfully, there aren't many in my firm.
    Do whatever you want. I can only snicker when I read your posts. I admire God for being able to create so many kinds of creatures on our planet earth.

Strange indeed!
    Bargain Hunter cannot find your rental contract recorded at URA! Why?

Our contract was signed in Nov. 2013 and Nov. 2015. I am not sure how it is classified. But the actual square footage is 1,302.

Good for you. Stay in your landed properties. By the way, where I live, it is really no big deal to live in landed properties. Most people own two or three landed properties because they are so cheap.

BTW, you can see I am much relaxed now than before and take your insults and vulgarities in equanimity. You know why? Because I live in paradise and when you live in paradise, you gain better perspective and nothing matters.

Strange indeed!
    Bargain Hunter cannot find your rental contract recorded at URA! Why?
    God knows I am not lying. And you can snoop around as much as you want. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Ask yourself, why would he lie? He doesn't live in Singapore, he doesn't know us personally, and he has nothing to gain by lying.

I am posting messages only for fun. I have told the truth, and whether you guys believe me or not is immaterial to me. Singapore for me is just a place on earth. I stayed there before, and I was caught up in its competitive and elitist culture, but now I am out and I am glad I am out.

Please check that the tenant had the lease stamped.

It's illegal otherwise.

What you have posted testifies to the strong draw of rental demand in Singapore actually, a testament to its successful policies in many areas. Other things are immaterial. The Govt does allow for the possibility of people to retire elsewhere with revenue generating properties here.

You are a beneficiary, and I wish you well.

The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Cool

Bargain hunter,

Didn't we have a bet about whether Carabelle or Parc Emily would register greater price appreciation back in 2009 or 2010?

I read on another thread that at 3-bedder at Parc Emily has been rented out recently for $4,100. My Carabelle unit was on the first contract extension for two more years and the rental rate per year is $5,000.

Just to let you and Teddy know.
    Information from URA:
    Between Oct 15 to Nov 15, there were 4 3-bedroom units ranging from 1200 sqft to 1300 sqft at Parc Emily leased out at $4700 to $6400 ($3.8 tp $5.1psf)
    I am not sure what you talked about, both the 4100 per month at Parc Emily, and the $5000 per month for your Carabelle unit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Spincity1 View Post
    Information from URA:
    Between Oct 15 to Nov 15, there were 4 3-bedroom units ranging from 1200 sqft to 1300 sqft at Parc Emily leased out at $4700 to $6400 ($3.8 tp $5.1psf)
    I am not sure what you talked about, both the 4100 per month at Parc Emily, and the $5000 per month for your Carabelle unit
    The 4.1k rental at Parc Emily was reported in Edge ...

just not sure which mth it was signed...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Please check that the tenant had the lease stamped.

It's illegal otherwise.

What you have posted testifies to the strong draw of rental demand in Singapore actually, a testament to its successful policies in many areas. Other things are immaterial. The Govt does allow for the possibility of people to retire elsewhere with revenue generating properties here.

You are a beneficiary, and I wish you well.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

It is Not against the law NOT TO STAMP a TA...

If it is not stamped, if ever something goes wrong and go to court, a UNSTAMPED TA cannot be used as evidence, thats all.

So to stamp it, is to protect the tenant himself, hence stamping fee is paid by tenant.

Good for you. Stay in your landed properties. By the way, where I live, it is really no big deal to live in landed properties. Most people own two or three landed properties because they are so cheap.

BTW, you can see I am much relaxed now than before and take your insults and vulgarities in equanimity. You know why? Because I live in paradise and when you live in paradise, you gain better perspective and nothing matters.
    Only after 17 years in SG you realized that your home is paradise? You really have wasted 17 years if what you said is genuine

Anyway, it's good for you that finally you've found your paradise after all these years, and you are much more relaxed, and maybe feel more valued and safe as you need not worry about your resident status anymore, and you must be qualified for social welfare there, too.

Why is there so much vitriol in Singapore? People just write offensive remarks against strangers for no obvious reasons. You guys need to see a shrink.

ok, so yours is 5k in nov 13 and 4.9k in nov 15?

But actually stamping just pay money only.

If not stamped then just register with ura can already?

Thanks for correcting.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    Please correct me if i am wrong.

It is Not against the law NOT TO STAMP a TA...

If it is not stamped, if ever something goes wrong and go to court, a UNSTAMPED TA cannot be used as evidence, thats all.

So to stamp it, is to protect the tenant himself, hence stamping fee is paid by tenant.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.