Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

searched propertyguru... for 2.5K/month, 2bdr, min 500ft size , you can get lots of 2bdr apartments islandwide....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...gitude=&submit=

and those hillview FH condos provide the most of these ~2.5K cheap rental...

got 1 casa pasir ris 1076ft 2bdr asking 2.8K....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...casa-pasir-ris

I would cater for a 20-30% drop in rentals just in case. If you can accepts rental at that lower level, that you should be fine. I don't doubt rentals will eventually go up from here but the smaller units will likely have some consolidation before heading higher.

Check out Taipei and China ... high prices low rental ... so anything is possible going forward ... we cannot predict the market at all

Property market in SG is unlikely to correct in big way unless prime property market in HK, TW & China also correcting the same way
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Check out Taipei and China ... high prices low rental ... so anything is possible going forward ... we cannot predict the market at all

Property market in SG is unlikely to correct in big way unless prime property market in HK, TW & China also correcting the same way
    How much are properties in taipei? I like that city.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    just wait n watch - a few years later the demand will be back for larger units and those having 3 and 4 bedder will have the last laugh

MM holders will just have to carry that tiny baby....
    Do you know the real reason behind the low demand for bigger unit? You think pple buy smaller units because they like it small? Its all about the price quantum isnt it?

If the property market continue to prosper, smaller units will always be in higher demand.

bigger units getting more demand than smaller units? Market crash loh... price down so much that pple rather go for bigger units. You can always increase the demand now by pricing down your big units loh.

Im no expert, this is just my own personal view based on my limited logical thinking. correct me if im wrong. thank you

The interesting thing abt sigapore is.. Our land size is limited. And no matter what we do, no more land means no more land.

Check out Taipei, HK, China.. They actually still have lots of space at the city fringe.. So no matter what owning a property in SG is good. But please make sure your financials are in good order.. Don't overleverage.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    2.5k rent is the bullshit projection agents made, pretty much the same way as insurance agents telling you your whole life policy has an expected return of 7% pa over the next 20yrs

Btw devilplate bro, sometimes I dun understand your posts. You yourself said many times there is no way you will buy anything for investment after CM4 (not even 5), and yet your other posts seem to suggest (at least) some of the new launches are good buys. Look at the style of most new launches , most are selling ppl the dream of an investment pty, the abundance of tiny 1 2 bedders. The median size of units sold in th least quarter is something like 6-700 sqft. It's clear who are in the market now. WB one bedder 600k someone says cheap; then it's better'ed by PR 480 to 500k laggi better deal; now RB even better 4xxk plus only, bestest ?? Can't you see ppl are drawing into this cult feverishly ? ( and seriously why u like to poke teddybear... All thanks to the CMs the above is happening. This is not healthy for this market.)
    i pick ripplybay as an example to show tat new launches r not 30% higher den resale px nearby ....in fact ripplebay is ripping the resale market by selling lower.....chk out bluwaters 1,2, coastal view, coastal breeze and eastvale etc.....

And yes i am recommending buyers to go for ripplebay if they r looking to buy now as there is no better resale alternative in the vicinity....unless buyers die die only want 999lh ppty....den of coz go for resale but prepared to pay for 9xxpsf.

i myself is not buying since cm4.....i hf accumulated enuff sg ppty and dun hf to buy ppty tat comes wif cm4,5.

Buying ppty is a very personalized affair....many reasons y ppl r buying now.

waterbank studio at 1400psf very gd deal....i dun recommend prw....

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Do you know the real reason behind the low demand for bigger unit? You think pple buy smaller units because they like it small? Its all about the price quantum isnt it?

If the property market continue to prosper, smaller units will always be in higher demand.

bigger units getting more demand than smaller units? Market crash loh... price down so much that pple rather go for bigger units. You can always increase the demand now by pricing down your big units loh.

Im no expert, this is just my own personal view based on my limited logical thinking. correct me if im wrong. thank you
    Exactly....i hf been telling ppl the same thing....

big units only will get popular again when prices suffers a big correction....

2bdr at 500k....who still want a 500k mm?

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    searched propertyguru... for 2.5K/month, 2bdr, min 500ft size , you can get lots of 2bdr apartments islandwide....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...gitude=&submit=

and those hillview FH condos provide the most of these ~2.5K cheap rental...

got 1 casa pasir ris 1076ft 2bdr asking 2.8K....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...casa-pasir-ris

But u cant find any just TOP or fairly new 2bdr gg for 2.5k rite?

bluwaters 1,2 command 3k for their 2bdrs. ripplebay upon TOP with full condo facilities cud be seeing 3-3.2k f/f for their 2bdrs if economic condition remains the same.....1bdr shd be about 2.2-2.5k

There is no brandnew 1bdr or studio below 2k in the whole SG at the moment....4yrs later....its everyone guess.....

Well said..

why pasir ris is so hot nowadays ?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Frankly speaking .. I think bro devilplate is right ... 850psf 1br @ Ripple Bay is quite cheap leh..

THE ESTUARY YISHUN AVENUE 1 Condominium 1 600,000 592 Strata 1,013psf Mar-12

this one in the north, equally far from MRT / amenities, west sun +++

and @ half the price of One Amber ... give HDB ppl a chance lah to own the dream condo

ONE AMBER AMBER GARDENS Condominium 1 950,000 570 Strata 1,665psf Dec-11
    ripplebay underpriced their 1bdrs....8xxpsf 1bdr dun exist before in d18 in the recent yrs.....i wud say mm price has oredi corrected based on this.

if u compare ripplebay with nv and palette.....u wud notice tat tat their 2bdr all quite similar at 8xx-900psf.....but den nv and palette 1bdr about 1200psf.....whereas ripple abt 900psf.....and quantum wise is about 100k cheaper....

i believe there is always pockets of opportunity even at todays market.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    But u cant find any just TOP or fairly new 2bdr gg for 2.5k rite?

bluwaters 1,2 command 3k for their 2bdrs. ripplebay upon TOP with full condo facilities cud be seeing 3-3.2k f/f for their 2bdrs if economic condition remains the same.....1bdr shd be about 2.2-2.5k

There is no brandnew 1bdr or studio below 2k in the whole SG at the moment....4yrs later....its everyone guess.....
    ... at corner corner loyang no near mrt there 1bdr 2.2-2.5k... so parc rosewood 1bdr also will be 2.2-2.5k... and watertown mrt+mall 1bdr 3k??...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    Spillover demand from uber popular tampines area.. Plus decent prices for the
    New launches at current mkt condition

... at corner corner loyang no near mrt there 1bdr 2.2-2.5k... so parc rosewood 1bdr also will be 2.2-2.5k... and watertown mrt+mall 1bdr 3k??...
    at 2.2k , i think owner got to top up.

i m staying in d18 so i am familiar wif the rental there....3k for 2bdr....so m i wrong to assume 2.2-2.5k for 1bdr? its based on newly TOP or less den 3yo projects.....not older projects

along telok kurau....i noe of ppl rented 3bdr of about 1100sqft at 3k.....whereas newly TOP naturalis 1bdr rented for 2.8k.....dun believe? U go check out those selling wif tenancy

kovan grandeur studio 366sqft 2.2k ok......boutique apts limited facilities and not near to mrt either

Ok so based on current mkt.. It's still fairly possible for 1 BR newly top project to rent out at 2.5k lah.. Conservatively at 2k, and quantum $500k, actually stil gives 4.8% gross yield which is again.. Still not too bad man.

Ripple Bay is not bad at all folks..

Ah but I do recall, the maintenance fee for 1 BR is relatively on the high side.. Expected to be ard $240/mth. So buyers pls remember to factor this in.

As comparison the Clift at D1 maintainence is only $180 for the 1BR (paiseh use Clift as comparison coz more familiar with this project recently).

U duno pasir ris has the most % of HDB household income >8k in SG?
    I rem I read it somewhere it's about 35% or so.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    Ok so based on current mkt.. It's still fairly possible for 1 BR newly top project to rent out at 2.5k lah.. Conservatively at 2k, and quantum $500k, actually stil gives 4.8% gross yield which is again.. Still not too bad man.

Ripple Bay is not bad at all folks..

Ah but I do recall, the maintenance fee for 1 BR is relatively on the high side.. Expected to be ard $240/mth. So buyers pls remember to factor this in.

As comparison the Clift at D1 maintainence is only $180 for the 1BR (paiseh use Clift as comparison coz more familiar with this project recently).
    clift 1bdr maint fee at 215/mth but dun hf car lot

Ripplebay 1bdr is 35x5 share.....

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    U duno pasir ris has the most % of HDB household income >8k in SG?
    I rem I read it somewhere it's about 35% or so.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    tot they mentioned punggol / sengkang

looks all the folks in the west like kana stored in the fridge.

at 2.2k , i think owner got to top up.
    Dun say like dat leh....430k 2.2k rental.....vs clift 1.1mil, 4k rental....my clift more jialat ok....lol

tot they mentioned punggol / sengkang

looks all the folks in the west like kana stored in the fridge.
    Pasir ris rank just after punggol sengkang

Anyway pasir ris is not hot at all....contrary, damn cool until developer goto underpriced their units......zzzzz......sabo resale units there....

U see hillview area.....older FH 8xx-900psf and hillvista 1200psf.....

Pasir ris jlb area resale 9xxpsf and ripplebay 8xxpsf.....dammit

i m staying in d18 so i am familiar wif the rental there....3k for 2bdr....so m i wrong to assume 2.2-2.5k for 1bdr? its based on newly TOP or less den 3yo projects.....not older projects

along telok kurau....i noe of ppl rented 3bdr of about 1100sqft at 3k.....whereas newly TOP naturalis 1bdr rented for 2.8k.....dun believe? U go check out those selling wif tenancy

kovan grandeur studio 366sqft 2.2k ok......boutique apts limited facilities and not near to mrt either
    ok..ok... change my question a little bit...

"... at corner corner loyang no near mrt there 1bdr 2.2-2.5k... so watertown mrt+mall 1bdr 3k ??..."

Dun say like dat leh....430k 2.2k rental.....vs clift 1.1mil, 4k rental....my clift more jialat ok....lol
    skali 2.2k is asking, then haggle left right end up 1.8k. How ?

ok..ok... change my question a little bit...

"... at corner corner loyang no near mrt there 1bdr 2.2-2.5k... so watertown mrt+mall 1bdr 3k ??..."
    east side got more rental demand den northeast imo.....so i dun tink watertown can fetch 3k.....2.5k shd be fine though.....

skali 2.2k is asking, then haggle left right end up 1.8k. How ?
    4yrs later den we noe the answer....u better pray it dun happen....it only means rental market in sg as a whole dropped!

4yrs later den we noe the answer....u better pray it dun happen....it only means rental market in sg as a whole dropped!
    2.2k X 12 = roughly $28k

Can make $28k from share market ?

2.2k X 12 = roughly $28k

Can make $28k from share market ?
    Wat u trying to say?

can make 28k from selling backside?

east side got more rental demand den northeast imo.....so i dun tink watertown can fetch 3k.....2.5k shd be fine though.....
    ok... ok... got your estimation liow... thank you...

corner corner loyang no near mrt about 2.35K (~2.2-2.5K)...
    watertown next to mrt and above mall about 2.5K...

difference of $150...

Wat u trying to say?

can make 28k from selling backside?
    if can make $28k from share market then don't buy RB la