Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Heart there will be stacks of 1 bedders facing the sea for this!
    i meant heard*

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    why don't u consider the older developments that have sea view? e.g. blu waters I & II?
    These are up to 5th or 6th floors only. Low low not shiok, see only trees mostly??

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    These are up to 5th or 6th floors only. Low low not shiok, see only trees mostly??
    the older developments are occupying the stretch of land infront of RB and hence, nearer to the beach. hence, 5th or 6th floor also got seaview (assuming that the facing is right)

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet all of u here.
    Bought a studio unit with pool & sea view.
    Blk 6, balcony with beautiful pool view and when like to
    just take a lift up to my rooftop (sky park lounge) have coffee & view the sea FOC.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    why don't u consider the older developments that have sea view? e.g. blu waters I & II?
    Have went to see Bluwater II in Jan 2010 where there is a 840sq 999LH unit asking $680K. The seaview at 4th floor 2 bedder is really a partial seaview, can see just a little and have to stick your head out. Those PH at the highest floor is costly. The high floor seaviews in RB and SeaEsta will have a grander 180 degree view

Prior GLS launched, I thought the land where RB, SeaEsta, Seastrand and Watercolors EC is currently located will be having plot ratio of only 1.4, hence when I know that GLS is selling with height limit up to 90m to100m. I knew that it will be a high rise and not a five storey developments. I'm glad with the wait and secure my very high floor seaview unit

Quote Originally Posted by amazon777
    Have went to see Bluwater II in Jan 2010 where there is a 840sq 999LH unit asking $680K. The seaview at 4th floor 2 bedder is really a partial seaview, can see just a little and have to stick your head out. Those PH at the highest floor is costly. The high floor seaviews in RB and SeaEsta will be defintely look much better.

Prior GLS launched, I thought the land where RB, SeaEsta, Seastrand and Watercolors EC is currently located will be having plot ratio of only 1.4, hence when I know that GLS is selling with height limit up to 90m to100m. I knew that it will be a high rise and not a five storey developments. I'm glad with the wait and secure my very high floor seaview unit
    RB and Sea Esta etc are sitting on a slope; the plot of land in front/below of RB is of ratio 1:2 - so even if they redevelop that area in the far future, they can't build anything beyond 6th/7th floor, so those of us 7th floor and above at RB - no worry at all - seaview guaranteed !!

There's now a new thread on Sea Esta in this Forum; if what is stated is correct; ie. only 1 - 3 bedders, then heng for me; I bought a 4-bedder at RB;

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Hi Guys,

Nice to meet all of u here.
    Bought a studio unit with pool & sea view.
    Blk 6, balcony with beautiful pool view and when like to
    just take a lift up to my rooftop (sky park lounge) have coffee & view the sea FOC.
    Sky lounge is opened to all 697 units. Think will be fully booked every week. Indeed, good design from developer perspective for those non seaview units. Btw, the Sky lounge incline to the right of ubin island is facing a shipyard, but don't think it will be that bad. The better view is towards the left open sea. To me I prefer to wake up from bed looking and facing the sea horizon
    Last edited by amazon777; 11-04-12 at 15:39.

RB developers damn smart ... strategy top notch

Sky lounge need booking ?? Got sky terrace that does not need booking?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Sky lounge is opened to all 697 units. Think will be fully booked every week. Indeed, good design from developer perspective for those non seaview units. Btw, the Sky lounge incline to the right of ubin island is facing a shipyard, but don't think it will be that bad. The better view is towards the left open sea. To me I prefer to wake up from bed looking facing the horizon.
    Agreed with you. Wanted to buy sea view unit but cannot afford anymore.
    Pocket already got big hole.

Anyway doing exercise in the gymp & roam around the sky park with some sea view is good enough for me or tenant. No need to book right if not using the sky lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Agreed with you. Wanted to buy sea view unit but cannot afford anymore.
    Pocket already got big hole.

Anyway doing exercise in the gymp & roam around the sky park with some sea view is good enough for me or tenant. No need to book right if not using the sky lounge?
    I squeeze out last juice to d/p 40%, lucky is stagger payment, only 1st 20% need to pay within 8 weeks. Think have to sell my 2nd car later when balance 20% due in 1 to 2 years time. But the gym threadmill looking at the sea will be hot, I think I will go there every other day to run to keep fit, may be off-peak hrs no need to book
    Last edited by amazon777; 11-04-12 at 15:54.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    RB developers damn smart ... strategy top notch

Sky lounge need booking ?? Got sky terrace that does not need booking?
    Sea 'Stranded' damn smart to launch before RB; Sea Esta damn smart to launch after RB. Strategies strategies strategies....

I squeeze out last juice to d/p 40%, lucky is stagger payment, only 1st 20% need to pay within 8 weeks. Think have to sell car later when balance 20% due in 1 to 2years. But the gym threadmill looing at the sea will be hot, I think I will go there every other day to run to keep fit, may be off-peak hrs no need to book
    I plan to jog along the beach park, then go up to the gym to pump iron; we'll all probably meet up in the gym in 3 - 4 yrs time

Looks like April sales is going to be fantastic

RB, Katong Regency, Sky Habitat, Fulcrum, Sea Esta, Hillsta and lots of MMs will keep the excitement alive

With their strategic location next to MRT stations, CapitaLand’s Sky Habitat and UOL’s Katong Regency are expected to attract relatively strong interest from buyers during their respective launches.

According to DBS, pre-marketing for both developments showed that “indicative interest is relatively decent.”

Sea 'Stranded' damn smart to launch before RB; Sea Esta damn smart to launch after RB. Strategies strategies strategies....
    = u damn smart to choose RB among the 3?

RB and Sea Esta etc are sitting on a slope; the plot of land in front/below of RB is of ratio 1:2 - so even if they redevelop that area in the far future, they can't build anything beyond 6th/7th floor, so those of us 7th floor and above at RB - no worry at all - seaview guaranteed !!

There's now a new thread on Sea Esta in this Forum; if what is stated is correct; ie. only 1 - 3 bedders, then heng for me; I bought a 4-bedder at RB;
    Sea Esta got 1 bedders facing the sea though!

QE3 is coming dun worry .... it is better to keep cash under pillow like Mr Basic

Fed Needs a Sympathy Sell-Off To Implement QE3

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes but if I were in his shoes I would wait for the markets to sell-off to get some sympathy for implementing QE3. It's politically not very easy to implement QE3 now. - in Yahoo Finance

I squeeze out last juice to d/p 40%, lucky is stagger payment, only 1st 20% need to pay within 8 weeks. Think have to sell my 2nd car later when balance 20% due in 1 to 2 years time. But the gym threadmill looking at the sea will be hot, I think I will go there every other day to run to keep fit, may be off-peak hrs no need to book
    finally, Teddybear's theory have one data point to back him up.
    His theory on why new launch is so popular and resale dead.

Another reason is developers will claim that they absord the 3.5% ABSD for SPRs/SCs (to them they probably squeeze everybody including agent, constructor, use lousy material, cut down on marketing, showflat etc) ... if you buy resale ... it is probably difficult to ask sellers/agents to swallow that 3.5%

I have no regrets, the only regret is not enough juice for a 3 bedder seaview unit at close to $1.2m If buy 1 bedder, think got to let my kid sleep on living room sofa. Wonder how high psf can the 1 bedder sea facing units achieve in Sea Esta? Don't think will reach high of WT psf?
    Last edited by amazon777; 11-04-12 at 16:58.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yo Hopeful, my nose was itchy and hearing someone calling my name. Where have you been? dissapeared for so long!

Don't forget there are many goodies from developer to buy new sales and more buyer will be sucked in. Believed that there are many borderline cases la.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    finally, Teddybear's theory have one data point to back him up.
    His theory on why new launch is so popular and resale dead.

I have no regrets, the only regret is not enough juice for a 3 bedder seaview unit at close to $1.2m If buy 1 bedder, think got to let my kid sleep on living room sofa. Wonder how high psf can the 1 bedder sea facing units achieve in Sea Esta? Don't think will reach high of WT psf?
    of course not lar, no mrt no mall

Another reason is developers will claim that they absord the 3.5% ABSD for SPRs/SCs (to them they probably squeeze everybody including agent, constructor, use lousy material, cut down on marketing, showflat etc) ... if you buy resale ... it is probably difficult to ask sellers/agents to swallow that 3.5%
    can. why not? use the same technique lor. price quoted by developers already factored in the rebates

heard 1200 per sqft, work out 600K for 500 sqft ShoeBox .......
    But with seaview.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboxsupporter
    heard 1200 per sqft, work out 600K for 500 sqft ShoeBox .......
    But with seaview.....
    Not sure how true is it, anyone contact agent and share the per squre feet price for Sea Esta ? With and without seaview ?

Pasir Ris Boleh .. Pasir Ris record land psf has arrived:

472psf for a piece of land opposite Elias Mall!!! Sure all Super MMs

Elitist Development Pte Ltd
    $165,888,333
    $5,080.68

there's pasir ris link (a new road) separating sea esta/ripple bay and watercolours/seastrand. but theres nothing separating sea esta from ripple bay and watercolours from seastrand?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You are dangerous ! Developer can do does not mean that you can do. You do this cash back is considered trying to cheat the bank to give out more loan to buyer..there was one case before with inflated HDB price to get cash back before.

can. why not? use the same technique lor. price quoted by developers already factored in the rebates

Pasir Ris Boleh .. Pasir Ris record land psf has arrived:

472psf for a piece of land opposite Elias Mall!!! Sure all Super MMs

Elitist Development Pte Ltd
    $165,888,333
    $5,080.68
    Then 770psf is their breakeven? Really boleh...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You are dangerous ! Developer can do does not mean that you can do. You do this cash back is considered trying to cheat the bank to give out more loan to buyer..there was one case before with inflated HDB price to get cash back before.
    do u know it's wrong not to report all ur cash rebates to the bank when taking up a loan for newly launched PCs as well? Read my post carefully i said factor in the rebates right?

of course not lar, no mrt no mall
    Not near MRT no issues for me, believe there's condo bus service to MRT. Frankly, I went to WT to take a look, the man made river really "huge". There always other mode of transport such as driving own personalized car. Selling my 2nd car soon to finance this 2nd condo purchase, anyway my current condo going to charge 2nd car season parking soon finally after bought my unit there in 2005, time to move on in 3 yrs times.
    Last edited by amazon777; 12-04-12 at 09:39.