Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4914192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

As long as show room is still there, Blk 16 people can never have their block built cos the crane needs to be stationed at where the show room is sited!

I am waiting for the blks to "grow up" fast so that I can snap some great view
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Anyone know if the show room is still open? want to pay a visit before it close down

No, it is closed. But you can try your luck to approach the local indian guard in blue uniform. He kinda willing to unlock the showroom to let us in and view.

URA Data for June 2013

Ripple Bay
    Total Number of Units in Project - 679
    Unit Sold in June - 5
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 674 (99.3%) --- Congrats! Ripple Bay 100% SOLD OUT.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0
    Unit Return in June - 0

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    A real sale. Not a lelong sale la.

No lelong? But I saw about $40000 discount of the list price on the transaction in March and May on same level , same type of sea facing unit as mine..

..I brought in Jan and the agent tell us MCL never give discount , my $40,000 ....

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    No lelong? But I saw about $40000 discount of the list price on the transaction in March and May on same level , same type of sea facing unit as mine..

..I brought in Jan and the agent tell us MCL never give discount , my $40,000 ....
    I think you are over worried. Don't see any point MCL would give discount of 40,000 on a unit similar to one that they sold 40000 higher 2 months ago. Are they desperate to sell? Not at all for a development TOP in 2016. There must be some differences between the two units that cause the price difference. The market has little sign of going south. So thumb of rules is the earlier you buy, the cheaper. Unless the development is really damn lousy no one would buy it, then developer will start to give discount. Hehe, btw if you bought at early Jan, you saved lots of $$ on the ABSD, isn't it?
    Last edited by LiveYoung; 16-07-13 at 11:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte

if MCL was giving so much discount, many previous buyers already bang on their table.

The beautiful Ripple Bay......

What ia a good house?

Dear all bro/sis of Ripple Bay

Doing a poll of possible meet up this Friday or Saturday.
    Please see Big Four thread for detail.
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    I think you are over worried. Don't see any point MCL would give discount of 40,000 on a unit similar to one that they sold 40000 higher 2 months ago. Are they desperate to sell? Not at all for a development TOP in 2016. There must be some differences between the two units that cause the price difference. The market has little sign of going south. So thumb of rules is the earlier you buy, the cheaper. Unless the development is really damn lousy no one would buy it, then developer will start to give discount. Hehe, btw if you bought at early Jan, you saved lots of $$ on the ABSD, isn't it?
    The discount must be given to the developer's relatives. Did any law said developer cannot give discount directly?

Just noted that for those who purchased the 2 blocks facing Seastrand(Blk 2 or Blk 4) - if they are level 4 and above -will have a beautiful pool view of Seastrand! And it creates an illusion that those pools are part of Ripple Bay!

Ripple bay any left over units still available?

No, it had been 100% sold out quite some time ago. Could I check what about Ripple Bay that interests you? (among its neighbouring projects)

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Just noted that for those who purchased the 2 blocks facing Seastrand(Blk 2 or Blk 4) - if they are level 4 and above -will have a beautiful pool view of Seastrand! And it creates an illusion that those pools are part of Ripple Bay!

Let me post the photo on SeaStrand thread for viewing
    What ia a good house?

Please see#363 of SeaStrand thread for the SeaStrand pool view for Ripple Bay
    What ia a good house?

On the signboard outside RB, it says completion is 26 Apr 2015. But the MCL site says expected TOP is Q3 2015 (Jul to Sep). Which means the developer gives itself up to 5 mths of allowance (after completion) for TOP?

Also, based on historical practice (for those of you who had experience), before TOP (but after completion), would they allow us to enter to have a glimpse of our unit (though we can't get the key to start moving in)?

On the signboard outside RB, it says completion is 26 Apr 2015. But the MCL site says expected TOP is Q3 2015 (Jul to Sep). Which means the developer gives itself up to 5 mths of allowance (after completion) for TOP?

Also, based on historical practice (for those of you who had experience), before TOP (but after completion), would they allow us to enter to have a glimpse of our unit (though we can't get the key to start moving in)?

Unlikely, for safety reason.

Unless cham siong, lobang, wear helmet and b accompanied, right?

Unless cham siong, lobang, wear helmet and b accompanied, right?

If I am MCL person in charge , I will not agree to let the owner visit before the clearance from authority too....

..... think about it, what if anything happen to the visitor during site visiting?~~ fall down from high floor/something fall on his head/accidentally cut by sharp object, all shits could happen in a construction site....... who dare to bare such responsibly?

Special ops for Ripple Bay from Pasir Ris Link

What ia a good house?

Another one......hehehe

Column sprouting up from the foundation finally ...it will start to accelerate

What ia a good house?

i walked past entrance to rb construction site that day and i saw on the board
    outside expected date of completion of project was april 2015 dunno true or not
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Definitely true. MCL's appointed law firm says the delay is at most 14 days (from 26 Apr 2015), after which there is hefty penalty from the construction firm to the developer (calculated on a per-day basis).

But this isn't relevant. This is because Completion and TOP are two different things altogether. When the construction firm declares "completion", the developer will then get its various engineers (Civil & Structural, M&E, Quantitiy Suryeyor, etc.) to certify the various aspects of the building. Anything falling short of compliance of standards or requirements need to be rectified. Meanwhile, all the necessary legal proceedings for handing/taking over between the construction firm and the developer will also take place.

Thus the projected TOP for RB is Q3 of 2013, which can be as late as Sep 2015. But because the original stipulated TOP is Apr 2016, we can't doing anything even if we get our keys only in Apr 2016.

Definitely true. MCL's appointed law firm says the delay is at most 14 days (from 26 Apr 2015), after which there is hefty penalty from the construction firm to the developer (calculated on a per-day basis).

But this isn't relevant. This is because Completion and TOP are two different things altogether. When the construction firm declares "completion", the developer will then get its various engineers (Civil & Structural, M&E, Quantitiy Suryeyor, etc.) to certify the various aspects of the building. Anything falling short of compliance of standards or requirements need to be rectified. Meanwhile, all the necessary legal proceedings for handing/taking over between the construction firm and the developer will also take place.

Thus the projected TOP for RB is Q3 of 2013, which can be as late as Sep 2015. But because the original stipulated TOP is Apr 2016, we can't doing anything even if we get our keys only in Apr 2016.
    tks for the clarification....
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Just noted that the distance between Ripple Bay's sea-facing blocks are 300m away from the sea, and the width of sea (before reaching Pulau Ubin) is 2,000m. Thus we the sea view is near.

In contrast, when I viewed the promotional video on Vue8, I noted the sea view is very far with only a thin layer of sea before reaching Ubin.

Upon measurement, I then realised that the closest sea view blocks of Vue8 are double its length (i.e. 600m) from the sea. Thus it explains the difference.

Countdown to Completion: 1 Year & 7 Months!

Blk 10 view from Pasir Ris Link: You will realise its basement car park is done.

This is a close-up view: Note that Level 1 walls are now being built above the basement car park.

The lift wells of Blk 2 and Blk 4 are shooting up to Level 2 already, I think.

View from Drive 4:

View of Blk 10 from JLB:

Just noted that the distance between Ripple Bay's sea-facing blocks are 300m away from the sea, and the width of sea (before reaching Pulau Ubin) is 2,000m. Thus we the sea view is near.

In contrast, when I viewed the promotional video on Vue8, I noted the sea view is very far with only a thin layer of sea before reaching Ubin.

Upon measurement, I then realised that the closest sea view blocks of Vue8 are double its length (i.e. 600m) from the sea. Thus it explains the difference.
    Too near the sea is not good, thunderstorm will be damm loud.
    Better to be distance from sea.
    Most people want sea view, peace and serenity....don't have to be near the ocean.

Nice picture bro Acosean
    What ia a good house?