Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Pasir Ris Boleh .. Pasir Ris record land psf has arrived:

472psf for a piece of land opposite Elias Mall!!! Sure all Super MMs

Elitist Development Pte Ltd
    $165,888,333
    $5,080.68
    I think there will be an international school just opposite in the near future where the Oasis@Elias showflat use to be

Quote Originally Posted by amazon777
    Not near MRT no issues for me, believe there's condo bus service to MRT. Frankly, I went to WT to take a look, the man made river really "huge". There always other mode of transport such as driving own personalized car. Selling my 2nd car soon to finance this 2nd condo purchase, anyway my current condo going to charge 2nd car season parking soon finally after bought my unit there in 2005, time to move on in 3 yrs times.
    Since the river is "huge", another mdoe of transportation could be kayak or raft for WT owners

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Since the river is "huge", another mdoe of transportation could be kayak or raft for WT owners
    pls... dun add on to num of casualties ...lol

I like the simplex penthouse.. for psf can't complain of the location. I think the park is nice. good for retirement location.

Just back from showhouse.....still have few units 1 bedder for stack 14 !

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboxsupporter
    Just back from showhouse.....still have few units 1 bedder for stack 14 !
    Seems like Hoi Hup will have to price even lower then Ripple to have any sales

Resale already performing so bad.. Wonder why people not buying resale..
    Finding tenants already starting to become an issue..somemore policy change means no more influx.

I wonder whats the motivation of buyers

Watercolours EC, some more to depress any future price rise..
    Buyers wait for 10Y to see any significant gains?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You still missed the point! Already mentioned many times! Developer can do does not mean you can do! Firstly, developer's new launch got blessing from bank and Banks approve loan for sky-highed prices for new lauch. Then, they can have cashback/rebates!! For resales, banks can't even match valuation of resale nearby that is >20% cheaper. How to use the same strategy to increase the price for resales for cashback/rebates! Unless, you are referring to something dangerous ....which is illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    do u know it's wrong not to report all ur cash rebates to the bank when taking up a loan for newly launched PCs as well? Read my post carefully i said factor in the rebates right?

The Housing and Development Board (HDB) tender for a land parcel at Elias Road/Pasir Ris Drive 3 has attracted nine bids at the close. The top bid of S$165.9 million came from Elitist Development Pte Ltd. This works out to S$472 per square foot per plot ratio.

Still got developer today willing to pay for the price higher than MCL 's 402 per square feet last year May for Ripple Bay.

The Housing and Development Board (HDB) tender for a land parcel at Elias Road/Pasir Ris Drive 3 has attracted nine bids at the close. The top bid of S$165.9 million came from Elitist Development Pte Ltd. This works out to S$472 per square foot per plot ratio.

Still got developer today willing to pay for the price higher than MCL 's 402 per square feet last year May for Ripple Bay.
    Does the developer know something that we don't?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Does the developer know something that we don't?
    Question is not if developer know something extra.
    when they pay 20% more than previous bid what you have to wonder is does developer knows anything?

Who is this developer anyway? Bunch of chinese with there illegal money to hide?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Question is not if developer know something extra.
    when they pay 20% more than previous bid what you have to wonder is does developer knows anything?

Who is this developer anyway? Bunch of chinese with there illegal money to hide?
    Dun play play, it is an elite developer. It will unveil the truth during VVIP launch.

This company is building industrial factory rite ?

Anyway, given the market current situation, Pasir Ris still can draw 9 bids with the top bidding price much higher than what MCL paid for........believe this area still got Potential to appreciate.......

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You still missed the point! Already mentioned many times! Developer can do does not mean you can do! Firstly, developer's new launch got blessing from bank and Banks approve loan for sky-highed prices for new lauch. Then, they can have cashback/rebates!! For resales, banks can't even match valuation of resale nearby that is >20% cheaper. How to use the same strategy to increase the price for resales for cashback/rebates! Unless, you are referring to something dangerous ....which is illegal!
    It's ok i dont wanna explain further.

For those who bought Ripple Bay, I am wandering you have take up the scheme with stamp duty rebates or with stamp duty rebates, which one is more worth it ?

Sorry, with stamp duty rebates or without stamp duty rebates ! Understand there 2 prices are different.......

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

U can explain more n don't sound like u don't want to explain!
    Don't run away the question like your master.

I challenged u to explain.

It's ok i dont wanna explain further.

Looking at the comments on cash back/rebates for BUC there is no chance to hide any of these when getting loans from the banks.
    From what I know there is no "cash back" but the terms "rebate" will be used instead. So far they call it "stamp duty reimburshment" as you see this in the newspapers.
    You pay the stamp duty first and the developer will reimbursh you the amount once you submit your stamp duty "paid" receipt.

The rebates[but not discounts] are indicated in the developer's documents which will need to be submitted to the bank and the bank will verify this with the developer in order to calculate the actual loan to be offered on the net purchase price and not the developer offered purchase price [before the rebates].

Discounts from developers are already factored in the purchase/offer price.
    List price is before any discount or rebates are deducted.

Correct me if my understanding of the above is wrong.

However, I do not know what happens in the resale market.

Default Reported in business times today

MCL Land too sold about 20 units at Ripple Bay condo, which is a short walk from Pasir Ris Park and Beach, last week, taking total sales to 430 units in the 679-unit project.
    The average price is now $870 psf after discounts and other incentives, up from around $850 psf when sales began in late March, said MCL's CEO Koh Teck Chuan.

63% of Ripple Bay was sold, wandering left over units are all none-pool views and non-sea views or level below 6th floors.......

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    MCL Land too sold about 20 units at Ripple Bay condo, which is a short walk from Pasir Ris Park and Beach, last week, taking total sales to 430 units in the 679-unit project.
    The average price is now $870 psf after discounts and other incentives, up from around $850 psf when sales began in late March, said MCL's CEO Koh Teck Chuan.
    Wonder why for RB the larger the unit, the higher the psf; thought normally it's the other way round?

When I was at the Palm Isles showsuites, the Propnex agent stressed to me that prices quoted are nett and includes all VIP, early bird and stamp duty discounts. What this means is you still have to pay stamp duty, as the developer has already factored the stamp duty discount into the nett selling price. Haha... what clever marketing!

coz even larger unit, the layout is efficient and quantum still low.

"normally" or for e.g. sky habitat's case, 12xx sq ft for 3 bedder suddenly jumped to 17xx sq ft for 4 bedder and for 1600psf, of course the psf has to be lower for 4 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    Wonder why for RB the larger the unit, the higher the psf; thought normally it's the other way round?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    coz even larger unit, the layout is efficient and quantum still low.

"normally" or for e.g. sky habitat's case, 12xx sq ft for 3 bedder suddenly jumped to 17xx sq ft for 4 bedder and for 1600psf, of course the psf has to be lower for 4 bedder.
    yes, it's all about quantum these days. ripple is doing well! 1 bedders 4xxk, 2 bedders 6xxk, 3 bedders from high 7xxk (now probably left with 8xxk) and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by babyworm
    When I was at the Palm Isles showsuites, the Propnex agent stressed to me that prices quoted are nett and includes all VIP, early bird and stamp duty discounts. What this means is you still have to pay stamp duty, as the developer has already factored the stamp duty discount into the nett selling price. Haha... what clever marketing!
    i rather take this package than getting them to reimburse me with the SD later. at least u can loan more with this.

Reimbursement is not always good. Unless you're paying in cash anyways.

yes, it's all about quantum these days. ripple is doing well! 1 bedders 4xxk, 2 bedders 6xxk, 3 bedders from high 7xxk (now probably left with 8xxk) and so on.
    ....And 4-bedder high floor seaview from 1.3xxm up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    ....And 4-bedder high floor seaview from 1.3xxm up!!
    yea but all sold out liao. wait for hoihup lor

yea but all sold out liao. wait for hoihup lor
    How soon can subsales at RP happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RP111
    How soon can subsales at RP happen?
    Are you trying to sell or trying to buy?
    If sell within first year of purchase; have to pay hefty 16% seller stamp duty and this progressively decreases over the next few years; zero after the 4th year I think.

For those who bought Ripple Bay, I am wandering you have take up the scheme with stamp duty rebates or with stamp duty rebates, which one is more worth it ?
    If the stamp duty rebate had already been factored into the purchase price; you won't be able to get CPF reimbursement for your total stamp duty paid.

Very quiet. Dont know whether this afternoon Tay Peng Hui & Michelle Chong make any impact on the sale. Who knows Sky Habitat will see Chow Yuen Fatt appearing soon..