Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    Where is ur FH 4BR located? Can sharerhe project name?
    Need to consider if completed uncompleted for better assessment also
    Ferraria Park and we are staying in it now. Just getting itchy because I like seaview. "Like" but not crazy ...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U guys very funny....like to make accusations.....i say ripplebay priced reasonably at todays market means i bought one? Lol

i am not buying means i must say all projects r exp? Lol
    Accuse is such a big word, dun use it like that lah...

These new launches are not expensive, but they are not worth buying. It's like, a lousy handbag has a price tag of $10, cheap cheap, but this does not make it a good buy. The 1bd in RB is exactly the case here.

... Btw I dun get your point why Livia case not applicable. Why 8-900 psf Livia now is not better than same psf RB ? Can move in now, or rent out now, tis not better ? More importantly , it is practically brand new, and you can see exactly what you are getting.

How's the sales? Fully sold yet?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Accuse is such a big word, dun use it like that lah...

These new launches are not expensive, but they are not worth buying. It's like, a lousy handbag has a price tag of $10, cheap cheap, but this does not make it a good buy. The 1bd in RB is exactly the case here.

... Btw I dun get your point why Livia case not applicable. Why 8-900 psf Livia now is not better than same psf RB ? Can move in now, or rent out now, tis not better ? More importantly , it is practically brand new, and you can see exactly what you are getting.
    At the same psf, I would rather go for Livia, not that I'm vested in either. But you can collect rental from day 1 and it's brand new just like you mentioned. Plus you get to see the final product.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    How's the sales? Fully sold yet?
    not sure, but was told about 90%... anyone can confirm?
    with long weekend, sure 99% to full sold soon.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    not sure, but was told about 90%... anyone can confirm?
    with long weekend, sure 99% to full sold soon.
    wah.... if rb sells so well, hoi hup can get ready to launch very soon. hit while iron still hot.... wonder their building plans approved....?

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    wah.... if rb sells so well, hoi hup can get ready to launch very soon. hit while iron still hot.... wonder their building plans approved....?
    Is the Hoi Hup one call 'Sea Esta' ?

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    Ferraria Park and we are staying in it now. Just getting itchy because I like seaview. "Like" but not crazy ...
    Ferraria park is good lah just hold the property.. Don't get itchy!
    Save up more $ then go buy another one. Don't trade it for 99 leasehold

Hehe

Any likelihood some of the 1 bedder stack have unblocked / greenery / even sea view at an angle?

See below:

For instance, stack 27...

And this video shows the surrounding view...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Ripple...s+video+recce/

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Any likelihood some of the 1 bedder stack have unblocked / greenery / even sea view at an angle?

See below:

For instance, stack 27...
    Nope, no 1 bedders with sea view. perhaps slight sea view at the "sky function room" (which all other residents can book) many have awesome pool view though.

Wah lan the distance from MRT is like so far sia. No wonder the price of 1 bedder so attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan23
    Wah lan the distance from MRT is like so far sia. No wonder the price of 1 bedder so attractive.
    That's why PRW is the best comparison. Low Quantum(398k)+ >10mins walk to MRT.

at least at ripple bay u get a movie cinema, beach, shopping mall with supermarket etc., amusement park, a new larger water theme park, restaurants and food places all within 5mins walk.

What's the price for ripple bay now?

at least at ripple bay u get a movie cinema, beach, shopping mall with supermarket etc., amusement park, a new larger water theme park, restaurants and food places all within 5mins walk.
    True , both will definitely have it's pros n cons.

There's a bus stop right in front of RB with a bus that goes to Pasir Ris MRT station.

from top view the water features around the blocks look somewhat like ripples...landscaping is pretty nice

does anyone know the location of this site?

“Lots 2659P-PT, 1243T-PT MK
    29 at Pasir Ris Drive 3”

this is site for a new international school

Quote Originally Posted by lky123
    does anyone know the location of this site?

“Lots 2659P-PT, 1243T-PT MK
    29 at Pasir Ris Drive 3”

this is site for a new international school
    MK29-02659P is FROM opposite Block 716 at Pasir Ris Drive 3 (Right beside the "Block 1" of the industrial building), all the way TO the former Oasis@Elias Showflat area.

MK29-1243T is near house 71 along Pasir Ris Heights.

So the location is like to be at the former Oasis@Elias showflat area.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    MK29-02659P is FROM opposite Block 716 at Pasir Ris Drive 3 (Right beside the "Block 1" of the industrial building), all the way TO the former Oasis@Elias Showflat area.

MK29-1243T is near house 71 along Pasir Ris Heights.

So the location is like to be at the former Oasis@Elias showflat area.
    Thanks, pasir ris getting more crowded...

just visited show flat. according to agent currently over 60% sold, so still many to choose from. competitive price. a 2 bedder ard 775 sq ft pool view north-south facing lower floors will set you back around 670k.

can smell fresh sea air, and really nice to have park and downtown east nearby. that's a ++ to me.

but...omg the finishing is just awful! ceramic tiles and low-grade looking materials, design and carpentry work, n no options (colour, material etc.) at all. before this i went to palm isles to have a look, and its finishing is already so-so, but this one is worse. the quality reminds me of dbss. the bath fixture is hansgrohe if i remember correctly, but i have never seen hansgrohe look so cheap before!?!

if i were to buy this for own stay, i would probably request the developer not to put in most of the finishing so i can do my own, even if it costs $$$

the contractor has not been announced yet. i hope that in order to sell at such competitive price the developer does not cut too much corners in terms of build quality, but the finishing already suggests otherwise.

all seaview units gone. is it worth the extra 130k++ for a view of the sea? if i have loose cash lying maybe i will pay. only the buyer can decide lar...

Expect a Chinese constructor .. and pray that it will not collapse in 20y
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Just look out to the sea and dont set your eyes on your interior finishing...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Just look out to the sea and dont set your eyes on your interior finishing...
    Exactly. How many beachfront, seaview, quiet private enclave condos can you find in Singapore; with no noisy expressway running across below; other than the super ex Sentosa? ! This project is sitting on a gold mine. Never mind about the finishing which can be easily changed to your own liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    Exactly. How many beachfront, seaview, quiet private enclave condos can you find in Singapore; with no noisy expressway running across below; other than the super ex Sentosa? ! This project is sitting on a gold mine. Never mind about the finishing which can be easily changed to your own liking.

personally, i see this as more of pulau ubin view than of sea view...

isnt that nice too?

Those face st john island also worth a lot no? Lol.

On my last visit there, I saw people water ski, a couple of sail boats and also a huge tanker ship sailed past that portion of sea in front of RB. Is that not sufficient sea or what?!! The greenery of Palau Ubin is a bonus.

As to whether those seaview units and having the beach nearby is a good buy or not, it is subjective depending on the buyer's age and reasons for purchasing it.

Back in the 60's and early 70's, one could hunt wild birds, flying foxes and wild boars with shotguns or air rifles in ubin. In fact, you just need a licence to keep these guns at home. These are all fond memories of ubin's past history for some.

That is why some people say "the money spent was worth it" on what they really like.
    While others may not buy at such high prices, and these are those with the investing mindset.

End of the day, one needs to decide the lifestyle they wish for wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    On my last visit there, I saw people water ski, a couple of sail boats and also a huge tanker ship sailed past that portion of sea in front of RB. Is that not sufficient sea or what?!! The greenery of Palau Ubin is a bonus.
    on a side note, the waters off pasir ris beach ain't too sanitary in recent years. sewage discharge flowing down from punggol and dead fish that pops up at the river. just note that there can be adverse effects from having a seaview too