Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple Bay - MCL Land, JLB/Pasir Ris Drive 4

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    These looks very sensibly priced, i think.
    i believe they will up pricing by 50psf later...only release 4 stacks rite....shd be sold out within 2hrs?

Showflat open today?

showflat open on 29/3 after 2 pm for buyers who need to see showflat

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    pricing cheaper den palette for non sea facing units....hmm

layout also better den palette....hmmm

one barely still can walk to MRT and one walk to beach.....hmmmm
    But this got potential too!

Recent news on revamping Downtowneast and WildWildWet to a HUGE Water Theme park right? Plus cinema right next to you. Not bad

Drop cheque for 1 bedder!

i think this will be a better location than palette's, since in actuality you can barely walk to the mrt from either, but here there's downtown east and pasir ris park as added advantages..same goes for seastrand

as for indicative prices, let's wait till actual prices are revealed. only 4 non-sea view blocks released for preview prices, so can't tell what the sea view unit prices will be in the end..maybe they will also use the far east stunt n keep upping the prices

if buying non-sea view units, can also consider remaining units of seastrand if psf is comparable? nearer to public transport, good layout and great finishes, though site plan is crap to me..

Actually the main attraction here are the mid to high floor direct sea view units. If buy other facing, many other projects available for you to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    i think this will be a better location than palette's, since in actuality you can barely walk to the mrt from either, but here there's downtown east and pasir ris park as added advantages..same goes for seastrand

as for indicative prices, let's wait till actual prices are revealed. only 4 non-sea view blocks released for preview prices, so can't tell what the sea view unit prices will be in the end..maybe they will also use the far east stunt n keep upping the prices

if buying non-sea view units, can also consider remaining units of seastrand if psf is comparable? nearer to public transport, good layout and great finishes, though site plan is crap to me..
    seastrand cannot la

this plot is definitely better den seastrand(stranded)

its much closer and easier to walk to the beach(main attraction) and will also be quieter and most importantly no HDB in sight

but den i will recommend u guys to wait for nxt door hoi hup project if u going for non sea facing units for ripple....hoi hup plot nearest to beach and downtown east

i am getting more interested in these projects within JLB area... very high potential...
    given the beach is now safe to swim again, it is a + plus...
    at times it can be beneficial to just soak in sea water... everytime go swimming pool, not good - too much cholrine.... haha...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Actually the main attraction here are the mid to high floor direct sea view units. If buy other facing, many other projects available for you to choose.

another attraction is 'walk to beach' also wat.....gd for joggers/bladers/doggy lovers

many to choose from if non-sea facing but this area is definitely better than CDL's LH on FH land, Elias area or Palm Isle area. Walk to Whitesands got MRT, walk to DTE got Cathay

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    i am getting more interested in these projects within JLB area... very high potential...
    given the beach is now safe to swim again, it is a + plus...
    at times it can be beneficial to just soak in sea water... everytime go swimming pool, not good - too much cholrine.... haha...
    it is a lifestyle place for poor man.....got $$ surely go for sentosa/reflections....wakakakka

Quote Originally Posted by price
    many to choose from if non-sea facing but this area is definitely better than CDL's LH on FH land, Elias area or Palm Isle area. Walk to Whitesands got MRT, walk to DTE got Cathay
    this project impossible to walk to MRT la.....wakaka.....but got shuttle bus lor....wakakaka

Too bad the beach don't have crystal clear blue waters like Maldives or Bora Bora or Redang....

Too bad the beach don't have crystal clear blue waters like Maldives or Bora Bora or Redang....
    wakakaka

not even for multimillion sentosa homes hor.....

speaking of which, i remember the seas of japan on a driving holiday while driving along the coastal lines. the undulating sea was an impossible rich turquoise blue that stretches into the horizon. what do we get here? bland-seas-with-oil-tankers view for a premium

speaking of which, i remember the seas of japan on a driving holiday while driving along the coastal lines. the undulating sea was an impossible rich turquoise blue that stretches into the horizon. what do we get here? bland-seas-with-oil-tankers view for a premium
    at least better den macau browny seawater rite? wakakakka

i believe they will up pricing by 50psf later...only release 4 stacks rite....shd be sold out within 2hrs?
    i was expecting the launch of avg $1000/psf with high of $1250/psf actually, oh 4 stacks release only then 2 hours no problem. After tat I think movement up of $50 to $80 will be a piece of cake.

at least better den macau browny seawater rite? wakakakka
    At this project, its Sea... seaview, and not big Longkang like watertown... I see great potential here. Next one HH project even better, so just see the price when that one launch.

Why would people pay >1000sgd/psf for an out-of-place 99 year leasehold condo in northeast?

I am buffled.

i was expecting the launch of avg $1000/psf with high of $1250/psf actually, oh 4 stacks release only then 2 hours no problem. After tat I think movement up of $50 to $80 will be a piece of cake.
    is 4 blocks 36 stacks for preview, the rest i think will release during official launch in mid april.

At this project, its Sea... seaview, and not big Longkang like watertown... I see great potential here. Next one HH project even better, so just see the price when that one launch.
    i agree that those facing sea view got potential(the view itself can make up the inconvenience of without amenities in walking distance), those not facing seaview has to compete with the rest of projects...

but too bad with so many CMs around...good for those buying for own stay or upgrader to get a seaview unit...quantum not so high for 2 bedders..

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Why would people pay >1000sgd/psf for an out-of-place 99 year leasehold condo in northeast?

I am buffled.
    Because its cheap! many already past the 1.3-1.5kpsf mark

sadly it's hh, don't think they give reasonably good quality....

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    Blk 2,4,8 & 10 for preview sale

INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE FROM DEVELOPER (THE FOLLOWING ARE DISCOUNTED PRICES BEFORE STAMP DUTY REIMBURSEMENT):

*Pool facing units:

1 bdrm: $875psf - $1,000psf

2 bdrms: $820psf - $920psf

3 bdrms: $810psf - $920psf

4 bdrms: $877psf - $970psf

*Sea facing units:

2 bdrms: $930psf - $1,080psf

3 bdrms: $960psf - $1,090psf

4 bdrms: $970psf - $1,120psf
    maybe what the range for each unit size means is that the lower indicative psf is for the cheapest pes units and the higher psf is for cheapest normal units?

maybe what the range for each unit size means is that the lower indicative psf is for the cheapest pes units and the higher psf is for cheapest normal units?
    pes units ave $700 psf

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    pes units ave $700 psf
    quite close for PES avg /psf... looking back end-2010 to early2011 $700+ /psf can buy FH resale in some areas liao.

Wonder if the show room is open? Anyone knows?

quite close for PES avg /psf... looking back end-2010 to early2011 $700+ /psf can buy FH resale in some areas liao.
    If you keep looking back, you will never get there

Quote Originally Posted by price
    If you keep looking back, you will never get there
    that's rite and its looking very true, lets all faithfully look forward... for prices to move up and up, and it will be... so better buy fast and enjoy .