Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: East Village @ Bedok Walk (D16, Freehold, World Class Land)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah how come sound exactly like tat agt promoting this project to me.....
    Haha was ur agent mr. Foo?

You need more than one alfresco dining area to turn into anything near serangoon gardens la

r they selling all the retail shops? or developer r keeping them and manage them? lots of diff.....

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Haha was ur agent mr. Foo?

You need more than one alfresco dining area to turn into anything near serangoon gardens la
    i exaggerate abit la....not word for word of coz....tat agt nvr say: take my word.....if not i will ask him to repeat again and i use my iphone to record it down....wakakakakaka

r they selling all the retail shops? or developer r keeping them and manage them? lots of diff.....
    All for sale.. After today's 2 page ad on St I think fully sold like millage?

All for sale.. After today's 2 page ad on St I think fully sold like millage?
    wah piang....den almost zero chance of turning it into holland V liao

lets sing tgt: dream a dream

wakakakaka

wah piang....den almost zero chance of turning it into holland V liao

lets sing tgt: dream a dream

wakakakaka
    I Suspect it'll expand simpang bedok.. More prata and yummy Muslim food!

I Suspect it'll expand simpang bedok.. More prata and yummy Muslim food!
    still remain the same simpang bedok....but their prata gona cost $1 more?

i exaggerate abit la....not word for word of coz....tat agt nvr say: take my word.....if not i will ask him to repeat again and i use my iphone to record it down....wakakakakaka
    Coz they saw ur tagline on condosg, "dream a dream"

still remain the same simpang bedok....but their prata gona cost $1 more?
    Ya Just like jalan kayu, indoor got aircon prata more exp

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    This area will be the next Holland village area,Siglap village or Serangoon gardens My village area,take my words..Once the more upmarket and alfresco eateries comes in, the MAT effect here will transform totally...
    The charm of the area is as it is, no need to follow one place or another. I hope it doesn't go so-called "upmarket" with the usual suspects like the Starbucks, Delfrance...etc franchises. The current makan joints are a varied quirky eclectic mix, certainly not the usual stuff, it should stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    The charm of the area is as it is, no need to follow one place or another. I hope it doesn't go so-called "upmarket" with the usual suspects like the Starbucks, Delfrance...etc franchises. The current makan joints are a varied quirky eclectic mix, certainly not the usual stuff, it should stay that way.

Dun worry, I think it will be a good mix of Alfresco eateries,coffee joints and supermarkets on one side and opposite side will be the usual Prata/ Sarabat restaurants to cater to different crowds.
    Currently the Simpang area is already served by a 24-hr Shop N Save Supermarket, Guardian Pharmancy, 7-11 and even a KTV on the Shell Petrol Kiosk side
    Dun forget there is a food centre on top of Bedok Place which very likely the developer will upgrade or refurbish the food centre as it is not operating at full speed. This place will definitely have its own charm and identity like Serangoon gardens village or Holland V.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    Dun worry, I think it will be a good mix of Alfresco eateries,coffee joints and supermarkets on one side and opposite side will be the usual Prata/ Sarabat restaurants to cater to different crowds.
    Currently the Simpang area is already served by a 24-hr Shop N Save Supermarket, Guardian Pharmancy, 7-11 and even a KTV on the Shell Petrol Kiosk side
    Dun forget there is a food centre on top of Bedok Place which very likely the developer will upgrade or refurbish the food centre as it is not operating at full speed. This place will definitely have its own charm and identity like Serangoon gardens village or Holland V.
    too small and too little choices to become the next serangoon gardens. Chomp Chomp itself is something this area doesnt have.

As you have already noted, the 24 hours Shop N Save and KTV, you should know that the crowd is pathetic and the KTV is not even clean

too small and too little choices to become the next serangoon gardens. Chomp Chomp itself is something this area doesnt have.

As you have already noted, the 24 hours Shop N Save and KTV, you should know that the crowd is pathetic and the KTV is not even clean
    I read somewhere, that this project receives good reception and almost sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I read somewhere, that this project receives good reception and almost sold out?
    Yep, like i said, a 2 page ST ad always does the trick. Mixed development + WCL building it. TOP by 2013-2014 no problemo!

Over at the East Village, a freehold mixed development in the Bedok/Upper Changi Road locale, World Class Land is said to have found buyers for nearly all of the 90 apartments and 96 of the 108 shop units.
    The apartments are priced at about $1,400 psf on average. Shop units are said to have fetched around $5,000 psf or more.

Wooohoooo huat ah! i wonder how much will their Tai Keng Court mixed development be selling at!

Wooohoooo huat ah! i wonder how much will their Tai Keng Court mixed development be selling at!
    Huat ah! Huat ah! haha... TKC expected to be 1600 to 1800/psf on the higher side.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Huat ah! Huat ah! haha... TKC expected to be 1600 to 1800/psf on the higher side.
    HAha i wonder will oxley's project in kovan do as well

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The apartments are priced at about $1,400 psf on average. Shop units are said to have fetched around $5,000 psf or more.
    is there any typo error? 5kpsf!?!?!?!? WTH?!?!?!?!

GOVT EFFECTIVELY PUSHING RESIDENTIAL BUBBLE TO COMMERCIAL!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Residential is dead coz of CMs and policy risk.
    Industrial is being clamped.
    Office is temporarily over supplied - and economic conditions are not favourable.
    Left is Retail - so that's the reason for higher bids for mixed developments by Frangrance/Aspial/Oxley.

GOVT EFFECTIVELY PUSHING RESIDENTIAL BUBBLE TO COMMERCIAL!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

is there any typo error? 5kpsf!?!?!?!? WTH?!?!?!?!
    Bro, ad says commercial units starts from 5xxk ma. Means cheapest 500k unit for the 1xxsqft shop is around 5kpsf lor. No typo ba?

Can anyone tell me how is this priced higher than Macly's Millage !? their commercial priced from 3kpsf

Bro, ad says commercial units starts from 5xxk ma. Means cheapest 500k unit for the 1xxsqft shop is around 5kpsf lor. No typo ba?
    my goodness.....as long 5xxk regardless of the size can sell liao ar?

Can anyone tell me how is this priced higher than Macly's Millage !? their commercial priced from 3kpsf
    yeah man...i tot 3kpsf for mm retail shops is the current market px.....tats y i so shocked to see 5kpsf

my goodness.....as long 5xxk regardless of the size can sell liao ar?
    I think they can start making 2xx psf MM residential units selling at low 400k i think everyone will start grabbing too! now its no longer psf$ liao. quantum wins

yeah man...i tot 3kpsf for mm retail shops is the current market px.....tats y i so shocked to see 5kpsf
    ya lor, 5kpsf can buy a lot of other PRIME offices leh

So 100sqft at $5000psf? Cheap cheap only 5xxk Nowadayss people see 5xxk just grab.

World Class Land huat already lor. Really world class.

ya lor, 5kpsf can buy a lot of other PRIME offices leh

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    So 100sqft at $5000psf? Cheap cheap only 5xxk Nowadayss people see 5xxk just grab.

World Class Land huat already lor. Really world class.
    Yes, i think can invest their stocks and fragrance group's liao

best still their combined efforts of 3xxk at PRW all sold out liao

like that a toilet also can sell 500K!!!