Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wow 789! the way you descript.. I think you can present much better than most of the Seahill marketing agents..
    Really got buy or not!? Maybe juz agent here leh

how much are the 1 bedders here?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    how much are the 1 bedders here?
    No need to ask price...sold out in the first hour, the one bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Really got buy or not!? Maybe juz agent here leh
    the only way to find out is to book a unit loh. you can use me as seahill owner referral to get additional 1.5% discount. something agent cant offer you.

Quote Originally Posted by 789
    the only way to find out is to book a unit loh. you can use me as seahill owner referral to get additional 1.5% discount. something agent cant offer you.
    I can view the sea from where I stay at the west also but I also never bother to view. Rem the 1.5% comes from both the buyer and the referrer hor. The only case for me to consider 99LH is when it is very near to the MRT.

I can view the sea from where I stay at the west also but I also never bother to view. Rem the 1.5% comes from both the buyer and the referrer hor. The only case for me to consider 99LH is when it is very near to the MRT.
    this is the view taken from their website. nothing fantastic, but then again, even east coast sea view also nothing fantastic.

Most likely taken from the top of Kent Ridge Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    650k thereabout. its not sold out yet when there last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    yea how much were they going for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    this is the view taken from their website. nothing fantastic, but then again, even east coast sea view also nothing fantastic.

yucks, east coast view is a lot nicer!

East coast is not much nicer. I went up to Lagoon View to see before. Many container ships parking there.

Most likely taken from the top of Kent Ridge Park.
    could be taken from blu horizon

Could b also.

East coast is not much nicer. I went up to Lagoon View to see before. Many container ships parking there.
    View wise quite true but I think the air quality is better in the east coast cos' of less industrialisation and minus the port.

This picture is West Coast meh ?

I thought its nearer to CDB ?

DKSG

Zoom closer in the middle section and you will be able to see 3 chimneys of the oil refinery. It is clearer at night as they are all flaring and giving out ultra-fine particles all day long.On the left is the container port with all the cranes up (just like giraffe) that have moved from keppel port at Tanjong pagar area. On the right there are more container ports.

Photo should be taken from Blue Horizon,
    On the left side is PSA gate no. 4 container port.. centre is West Coast Pier which parking some yacht.. on the right side are those shipyard along Pandan Road.. of course far side is Jurong Island..

This project has pushed up the subsales and resales of condos along west coast. Interest in this project was quite strong when I dropped by this week.

From the way this project is built, I can say that FEO is prob planning to use the profit from the sales of the condos, SOHOs and townhouses to generate steady stream of future rental income. There is only one or two more plots of land in this area left, which is where the showrooms are. So future competition for rental is limited.

Zoom closer in the middle section and you will be able to see 3 chimneys of the oil refinery. It is clearer at night as they are all flaring and giving out ultra-fine particles all day long.On the left is the container port with all the cranes up (just like giraffe) that have moved from keppel port at Tanjong pagar area. On the right there are more container ports.

The three chimneys are from Seraya Power Plant, so no harm. but nearer has a big chemical plant, the straight distance between the chemical plant and seahill is less than 5km.

Quote Originally Posted by gnix62

The three chimneys are from Seraya Power Plant, so no harm. but nearer has a big chemical plant, the straight distance between the chemical plant and seahill is less than 5km.
    Haha singapore is so so so small.... Looking down from a cable car, you will realise that the distance between the chimneys of the oil refineries and the atas housing enclaves of Sentosa Cove and Keppel Bay ain't so far, after all....

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Haha singapore is so so so small.... Looking down from a cable car, you will realise that the distance between the chimneys of the oil refineries and the atas housing enclaves of Sentosa Cove and Keppel Bay ain't so far, after all....
    Haha.. Reflection at Keppel Bay is oso just a few km away from Pulau Bukom Oil Refinery

I think there are actually plan to convert the industrial land around pandan reservoir to residential. so in future those heavy industry will be gone

http://www.pub.gov.sg/abcwaters/ABCW...g_Sept2007.pdf

Any updates on sales data ?

I apologise for earlier doubting the photo taken from West Coast.
    Pai seh!

DKSG

That is why pay so much.
    Haha.. Reflection at Keppel Bay is oso just a few km away from Pulau Bukom Oil Refinery

Between these 2 seahill layout, which one will you choose? (assuming balcony area is the same)

(A)

(B)

I will choose (B).. cos the WC has its own cubicle (more privacy)
    As for the sink, outside is ok (privacy is not required)... & is like open concept when you leave both sliding door open
    Last edited by Rysk; 17-05-12 at 13:13.

I will choose (B).. cos the WC has its own cubicle (more privacy)
    As for the sink, outside is ok (privacy is not required)... & is like open concept when you leave both sliding door open
    I would pick (b) as well.

I choose A, where to put wardrobe in B?

Who cares about Wc in cubicle when the whole house is already so small.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    I choose A, where to put wardrobe in B?

Who cares about Wc in cubicle when the whole house is already so small.
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo...ndo2/tour.html