Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: I think I know why the new launches at OCR are selling well...

Hi bros,

i am here for advice and to learnt.. if i write anything that may not sound good to you..please excuse me for my ignorance.

Mmmmm, sold my house...have start hunting for our dream home now..

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto
    Yes, Home is always priceless.

Sorry, newbie here for advices, what happen to....Mr B?

Thank you for your advice.
    Oh! U also know MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR. B hah..

Heard that he just extended another 20-yrs lease with his current landlord.. his landlord must be a happy person now..

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk

Heard that he just extended another 20-yrs lease with his current landlord.. his landlord must be a happy person now..
    WOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hi bros,

i am here for advice and to learnt.. if i write anything that may not sound good to you..please excuse me for my ignorance.
    Dun worry about nothing, brother Naruto. 99% of the brothers and sisters here are all ready to give you good advice except the 1%. You can say whatever you want as long as it does not involve any offensive racist or anti-religion remarks.

We are all here to learn. If you got a good info to share, even if it is hurting to our ears, we will accept it and offer any contrary views if applicable.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk

Thank you for reminding MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR. B.

In general, I only know, no property owners want their property(ies)
    value to depreciate and home seekers looking for property value to drop.
    Even though nobody can really know what going to happen in the
    next few years or even months.. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Dun worry about nothing, brother Naruto. 99% of the brothers and sisters here are all ready to give you good advice except the 1%. You can say whatever you want as long as it does not involve any offensive racist or anti-religion remarks.

We are all here to learn. If you got a good info to share, even if it is hurting to our ears, we will accept it and offer any contrary views if applicable.

Good Luck.
    Bro BJ21T, totally understand your message.

Will share good infos instead of asking only.

Thank you.

Here it goes,

Put my HDB 5 rooms up for sale (Far North)..

Sold within 2 days..Many viewers (more than 12 group)..
    1st day, 7 offers but not up to expectation or very low COV..
    2nd day, sold in the morning 9am+!! one of the viewers from 1st
    day (COV 35K above)

In my own view, Many of us (Sporean) very free on weekend.
    Some of our hobby is to like time viewing houses with no intention
    to buy.. Anyhow, today it is buyers' market..

have been viewing a few condo in west/north and far north (Since dec last year), can see resale mass market condo sale slowing down..

Quite a number of property agent (the units we viewed) call back
    to inform that owners willing to lower 10-20K of their original asking price and can further negotiable.

If anyone saying dont miss the present train ...To me, this is a high
    class train..Maybe i will wait for my MRT to come.. dont flame me,
    i might/may be wrong.

Congrats on taking the step forward. It was certainly a big decision for me back then...now you can focus and look for your next home.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Good Luck.
    just for discussion,
    I think a lot of people know the property price is all-time high even compared last peak, however they would rather buy now in case they would be completely priced out of pte property in the future. With most countries printing money, the liquidity has driven up all prices, whether this will continue or not, nobody know. Even when US did the QE3, will the effect be same as Qe2/1, no one knows as well. Singapore is a small and investment friendly country, prices are also easily driven up by the rich foreigners, be it liquidity flood or crisis situation.
    I have a friend who sold her house she stayed 2 years ago, she is still renting the house. She can;t buy back as prices have gone up, she is waiting for prices to correct.
    I have another friend who recently also sold his house he stayed. He will be waiting for a good time to buy in the future. It all depends on individual as how secure ones feel when not staying in his/her own house.

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Congrats on taking the step forward. It was certainly a big decision for me back then...now you can focus and look for your next home.
    Hi Stiook, thank you

Why sell 5 room HDB flat? Point block type?

Thank you.

Here it goes,

day (COV 35K above)

have been viewing a few condo in west/north and far north (Since dec last year), can see resale mass market condo sale slowing down..

to inform that owners willing to lower 10-20K of their original asking price and can further negotiable.

i might/may be wrong.

Thank you.

Here it goes,

day (COV 35K above)

i might/may be wrong.

No leh I go c so many condo their price never come down at all. In fact some ask higher.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyLye
    just for discussion,
    I think a lot of people know the property price is all-time high even compared last peak, however they would rather buy now in case they would be completely priced out of pte property in the future. With most countries printing money, the liquidity has driven up all prices, whether this will continue or not, nobody know. Even when US did the QE3, will the effect be same as Qe2/1, no one knows as well. Singapore is a small and investment friendly country, prices are also easily driven up by the rich foreigners, be it liquidity flood or crisis situation.
    I have a friend who sold her house she stayed 2 years ago, she is still renting the house. She can;t buy back as prices have gone up, she is waiting for prices to correct.
    I have another friend who recently also sold his house he stayed. He will be waiting for a good time to buy in the future. It all depends on individual as how secure ones feel when not staying in his/her own house.
    For the purpose of discussion, I do agree that consumers are usually driven by fear that prices are going up and may be beyond their reach if they do not act now. This happen in every property bull run like it is now. It is only human to feel and behave that way. I

Indeed, there are a sizable group of people who sold their only roof and hoping to buy low at a later time. The fact is that this bull run is quite different from the past bulls due to the huge liquidity all over the world. The government hope through CM would deter foreigners from pushing up prices here. It has some results but it is the local now that are driving up prices. I believe the government is monitoring very closely and will not allow property prices to rise beyond income level as it is now. As we all know, too high property prices will cause social divide and a high political price to pay.

We should be a little patient and see how the unusual large supply will do to the market. If the government cannot influence the supply side, we can be sure KBW will try to influence the demand side in the next CM.

I just read the Asia Property Market Sentiment report 2012 by iProperty covering Sg, My, HK and Indonesia.

There are couples of observations. The most noticable ones are :

1. fear of higher price due to run away inflation and cheap liquid
    2. implied from the survey is the strong pent-up demand as many are looking to buy, and fews are selling.

One test u may wish to carry out yourself : during your lunch with frns, or whatsoever events, when appropriate, ask around, how many around u want to buy and how many want to sell, u will draw a very clear conclusion thereon. Of course subject to economy condition, which PM recently has given the answer.

please note : in the report, the landed properties in HK refer to private apartments/ condo.

google for the report, worth a read even the extent of survey only cover 1000+ per country.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why sell 5 room HDB flat? Point block type?
    Sell to change/upgrade? No, not point block..

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    No leh I go c so many condo their price never come down at all. In fact some ask higher.
    Maybe the units i viewed not hot... Nothing wrong for some asking for higher. Mine, i did ask for higher also, if cant sell just stay and dont sell lol.. BTW, i am talkng about resale.cheer