Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I think I know why the new launches at OCR are selling well...

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Now u know why they are selling so well? Aggressive marketing and unprecedented outreach program on TV, radio, youtube, facebook and tweeter. Carvinal like launch events like kite flying, drawing contest and talent contest. And the all important "I Love Watertown" slogan that makes you just want to be part of watertown.

Some of my friends who bought ATT felt stronger buyer's remorse because this watertown seems so attractive thanks to the top notch media and marketing.

Buying a house from a showflat and floorplan is like buying a dream.There is nothing concrete at the site. FEO has successfully created this beautiful dream in watertown and hillier. The gourmet coffee, muffin and ice cream does makes a difference in addition to the marble tiles and unique SOHO concept they provide.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Now u know why they are selling so well? Aggressive marketing and unprecedented outreach program on TV, radio, youtube, facebook and tweeter. Carvinal like launch events like kite flying, drawing contest and talent contest. And the all important "I Love Watertown" slogan that makes you just want to be part of watertown.

Some of my friends who bought ATT felt stronger buyer's remorse because this watertown seems so attractive thanks to the top notch media and marketing.

There's a nagging thought whenever I view the video: is the mall air-conditioned, or only inside the shops? It seems to be open-concept to me - which is not very attractive due to our hot and humid weather.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    There's a nagging thought whenever I view the video: is the mall air-conditioned, or only inside the shops? It seems to be open-concept to me - which is not very attractive due to our hot and humid weather.
    maybe like vivocity?

I shall reveal to you the real underlying reason after Valentine's Day....
    waiting for your humble reason

Yo bro it's long past V-day.

Ya... hor...

Bro BJ21T pls don't say you never mentioned which year's Valentine's Day hor...

wahlaueh...sister very-chia and brother suregozit are both still sleeping leh... the answers are long found here in this thread mentioned by some brothers liao hor:

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

wahlaueh...sister very-chia and brother suregozit are both still sleeping leh... the answers are long found here liao hor:

http://invest.justtrade.us/page7.html

http://invest.justtrade.us/page8.html

Me no jap nor thai nor korean... me chinese CMI... got england version?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    WAHLAUEH ! brother ysyap !!!! So early u are up liao arh? That was fast man....

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    brother ysyap, actually the answers are found right here in this thread mentioned by some brothers lor...you just have to read carefully la. Taken breakfast liao bo ?

WAHLAUEH ! brother ysyap !!!! So early u are up liao arh? That was fast man....
    Good morning to you too...

brother ysyap, actually the answers are found right here in this thread mentioned by some brothers lor...you just have to read carefully la. Taken breakfast liao bo ?
    OK... me will be hardworking to read. Hardwork first then breakfast...

Hey bro BJT21, website cannot be found lah...

wahlaueh...sister very-chia and brother suregozit are both still sleeping leh... the answers are long found here in this thread mentioned by some brothers liao hor:

A lot of things mentioned in this thread by a lot of brothers and sisters leh...

You only know how to spin grandmother story. So unlike Mr.Basic who provide facts/opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    You only know how to spin grandmother story. So unlike Mr.Basic who provide facts/opinion.
    ur behaviour explains y u support mr B....wakakakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    the US would have a housing boom if they had as many chinese immigrants as we do. trust me. open the floodgate, and then all home prices will skyrocket, especially those in california. but they don't want so many immigrants, not as many as we do here.
    r u sure???

US dun even hf enuff jobs for their citizens.......open floodgate??? u tink immigrants will come wif no jobs for them??? wakakakakakkakakakakakak

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

is this the answer?

wakakakakkaa

That is why people think it is easy to run a government or draft policies. It is always easy to say "government should do this, do that and shouldn't have done that" when everything is over. Who don't know how to say. So many factors need to come into play.

Having said that, our transport still sucks to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    r u sure???

US dun even hf enuff jobs for their citizens.......open floodgate??? u tink immigrants will come wif no jobs for them??? wakakakakakkakakakakakak

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    Oh! you are referring to the one who keep saying he has the skill & knowledge.. desparately searching & copy & paste of bad news & give all the fact & opinion.. but prediction CMI one??

One moment talk BIG BIG now price drop 20% & tell ppl to bring cheque.. when ppl can't find & ask him for help.. next moment twist & turn telling ppl wait for 40%..

One moment talk BIG BIG Dow will crash before CNY.. next moment act blur & divert attention..

One moment talk BIG BIG STI will not see above 3000 level for the next 10-years.. & when STI hit 3000 this week.. next moment act blur & divert attention again..

One moment talk BIG BIG he has already sold all & only Fools will keep.. next moment say he still keeping some & waiting to sell..

Are you referring to the one I describe as above??

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Oh! you are referring to the one who keep saying he has the skill & knowledge.. desparately searching & copy & paste of bad news & give all the fact & opinion.. but prediction CMI one??

One moment talk BIG BIG now price drop 20% & tell ppl to bring cheque.. when ppl can't find & ask him for help.. next moment twist & turn telling ppl wait for 40%..

One moment talk BIG BIG Dow will crash before CNY.. next moment act blur & divert attention..

One moment talk BIG BIG STI will not see above 3000 level for the next 10-years.. & when STI hit 3000 this week.. next moment act blur & divert attention again..

One moment talk BIG BIG he has already sold all & only Fools will keep.. next moment say he still keeping some & waiting to sell..

Impressive... you are following that thread... me no go that thread already!

Swee! Nice .... sure

go one big round..so troublesome
    just type out his nick la..

B . A . S . I . C

Give him a break lah.... sell all his asset in 2008...

Now renting and cash running lower and lower by the day..... very heart pain and panick leh...

Alamak.... basic has infected every thread...

I thought I don't visit his thread can already, but his influence is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Alamak.... basic has infected every thread...

I thought I don't visit his thread can already, but his influence is overwhelming.
    You have to give it to him...

He is really extremley persistent.... i salute his perserverance.... but i think he will continue to miss the boat if he doesnt change his stance and look at things objectively...

but then again its difficult to recover for him... if he sold his property in 2008 at 1m, now similar places at least 1.5m.... how to recover 500k.... heart sure damn pain lah

Let your humble brother reveal to you who I am:

I am a space alien code name 1-7-8 from the Star called Sagitaurus-1-6-8 near the Center of Galaxy milky Way, so you called it. So here goes:

QE is not new.QE have been happening since time eternal. As a matter of factly, it happened on Our Planet for millions of years.

Here on Earth, the USA have been QE-ing after the Great Depression in 1940 for the Europeans. Then in 1950s, after your WW2, USA did a QE for Japan but knowing the supply would not be enough so She unpeg from Gold and repeg to Oil.

Thereafter, USA has been QE-ing big and small for emerging economies around your World.

Then, in 1990s, after the introduction of Euro. US$ have been depreciating against oil while Euro$ have been appreciating with oil.

A bigger scale US$ QE was introduced more recently in 2008 after the Lehman Collapse. And then you get the European debt crisis in 2009 due to CDS crisis.

Here in 2012, you see the European QE taking effects.

Although every QE big or small will cause inflationary pressure BUT! the important thing to note is QE is actually good for the base currencies and the global economy ! Since to gain wide acceptance for any base currency, you need good reasons to supply them in big quantities to the global markets.

Since the first QE in 1940s, you have not seen any economic depression, only recessions.

Good Luck. That is all I can tell you.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 23-02-12 at 18:15. Reason: Code Name: 1-7-8= 一起发

Let your humble brother reveal to you who I am:

I am a space alien code name 1-7-8 from the Star called Sagitaurus-1-6-8 near the Center of Galaxy milky Way, so you called it. So here goes:

So your star is Sagittarius
    Your height is 1.78m and weight is 168 pounds

Of course I also read the rest of your post. QE QE QE.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    So your star is Sagittarius
    Your height is 1.78m and weight is 168 pounds

Of course I also read the rest of your post. QE QE QE.
    I think year of birth 1968

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    I think year of birth 1968
    At first I thought it's 168kg but think it's too much for the most handsome guy in this forum.

Hmm... 1968 sounds good.