Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425263136414651 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Not regular. Sporadic. haha you also?
    Look see look see only. But, very informative too, like this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    haha why income ceiling leh? how much is too much for 12k income? these days those EC penthouses way more than 1mil right? any near the 2mil mark?
    those 2mil PH EC if any is for the 2nd timers la or richie parents

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Look see look see only. But, very informative too, like this forum.
    Agree. I look in when there's a need for some info eg Sec sch selection, JC selection.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    There is a risk that all the land surrounding this project and nearer to the MRT/Mall might end up as BTOs or ECs. Then what happens to this?
    Ya got 3 reserve sites next to it. If end up as hdb or ec.. This place sure drop in value

How was their launch price like?
    abt 935psf for a 1300+sf size....now the price is above 1000psf

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    abt 935psf for a 1300+sf size....now the price is above 1000psf
    Is that Interlace? My colleague used to live there before it was en bloc. He said the air there is so dirty. He had to clean/change his air con filters so often.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    those 2mil PH EC if any is for the 2nd timers la or richie parents
    2nd timers also got income capped right? ya lor richie parents

Is that Interlace? My colleague used to live there before it was en bloc. He said the air there is so dirty. He had to clean/change his air con filters so often.
    how come air pollution ? i tot surrounded by greens?

i noe liao....ur fren unit must b facing the AYE

wakakakakkakakaka

2nd timers also got income capped right? ya lor richie parents
    may hf some cash rich 2nd timer mah.....down 50% lor...banks surely approve the loan

how come air pollution ? i tot surrounded by greens?
    This place used to be called Gillman Heights ya? He said it was the pollution coming in from the ports/oil refinery/pasir panjang etc Apparently the wind brings it in that direction at times.

may hf some cash rich 2nd timer mah.....down 50% lor...banks surely approve the loan
    Thats true la. Recently i was consulting a UOB banker. She told me if i take a 60% loan, dun need to see my income at all. Sure approve

This place used to be called Gillman Heights ya? He said it was the pollution coming in from the ports/pasir panjang etc
    so bad meh? quite a distance and got some greens blocking it lor....

must be AYE la

anyway ur fren suay suay enbloc during bottom of the cycle

This place used to be called Gillman Heights ya? He said it was the pollution coming in from the ports/oil refinery/pasir panjang etc Apparently the wind brings it in that direction at times.
    Was that the HUDC that enbloc? I wonder which HUDC estate is next in the pipeline to enbloc

so bad meh? quite a distance and got some greens blocking it lor....

must be AYE la

Bro, if u know ur condo got enbloc potential soon, will u sell now (assuming now its the peak) or wait for the entire development to enbloc altogether(by then maybe bottom of the peak)?

Bro, if u know ur condo got enbloc potential soon, will u sell now (assuming now its the peak) or wait for the entire development to enbloc altogether(by then maybe bottom of the peak)?
    some of my ppty will nvr sell.....

yes interlace launch price

But also bought a new place near the bottom of the cycle.

Default Sky Habitat the priciest suburban condo?

A new condo in Bishan that's slated to launch in mid-April could be the priciest suburban condo to hit the market, according to a report by The Straits Times.

The article said that the indicative average price of Sky Habitat (pictured) at Bishan Street 14 is expected to range between S$1,700 psf and S$1,800 psf. However, this is only the preliminary estimate from marketing agents, and could be higher or lower depending on buyers' interest.

Despite the early indicative price, the report said that the development will set a benchmark for the Bishan Central area as well as for suburban projects across the island. The price range for the condo is well above the initial market expectation of around S$1,500 psf.

Tan Kok Keong, Research and Consultancy Head at OrangeTee, said the project's proximity to Bishan MRT interchange as well as to Junction 8 mall and good schools like Raffles Institution are major selling points.
    Another key feature of the project is its design by renowned Israeli architect Moshe Safdie, who also designed the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort.

However, one industry player said it would be a tough for the 99-year leasehold project to hit a price tag of between S$1,700 psf and S$1,800 psf, noting that CapitaLand's d'Leedon project on the former Farrer Court site is going for approximately S$1,680 psf. That project was designed by the famous architect Zaha Hadid.

Located in District 20, the iconic 38-storey condo is being developed by Bishan Residential Development, a joint venture (JV) company between CapitaLand and Mitsubishi Estate. It comprises 509 units ranging from two- to four-bedroom homes as well as one-bedroom plus study and two-bedroom plus study units. Related Stories:Palm Isles condo preview launched

Slew of new projects launching this week

Bartley Residences sees strong demand

Thomson Grand PSF has been trending downwards for a while. Those 1400psf ones hor are the early bird buyers. Recent PSF more like 1200+psf. One can argue different facing etc but I think the downward trend is statistically significant. And all those Bishan Park Condo nearby only 750psf.

I think Capitaland just drumming up interest bah. Remember they way overpaid for the site (just like d'Leedon) so need to find suckers to tranfer the wrong decision. Always want to use FT architects and never allow local architect to bid or design - may backfire leh.

this project suxxxxxxxxxxx

the siteplan looks so plain and boring.....the layout so inefficient

dun even want to tok abt the px.....buyers shall repent 10-15yrs like bishan 8?

only facade got abit designer feel

this project making TG a steal.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Always want to use FT architects and never allow local architect to bid or design - may backfire leh.
    Ya Hor.. recently Changi Airport oso got backfired bcos want only foreign architects for T4. Guess who is Changi Airport's Chairman?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It's fine. We are testing the limits of a hypothetical 3 bedroom size at that location.

I will pay $1 mil for that location for a 3 bedder, even if the rooms are small but I will not do that for a 1+1 bedder. Reason being the same area can provide more privacy for 4 individuals in the 3 bedder, whereas a 1+1 can only fit 2 individuals.

HDB to a condo near MRT and mall is an upgrade in life-style to me, simply because it is a status upgrade and I can get to use the facilities and enjoy the additional security.
    Singapore so unsafe?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Singapore so unsafe?
    when it is time to meet the maker, it does not matter where u r

So bad meh? Then Reflections would be worse since it's even nearer...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Thomson Grand PSF has been trending downwards for a while. Those 1400psf ones hor are the early bird buyers. Recent PSF more like 1200+psf. One can argue different facing etc but I think the downward trend is statistically significant. And all those Bishan Park Condo nearby only 750psf
    Was there recently. Easily $1250-80 psf after discount for 3 bedders mid level.
    But quantum still very high...

Gardens at Bishan is only $900 odd psf.
    Bishan Park Condo is rather run down. So I would compare it against Gardens at Bishan

$1200+ seems not too bad considering reputed pricing for Sky Habitat. The layout and facing are best for the 2-bedders. If not for ABSD, I might consider a mid-floor 2-bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Singapore so unsafe?
    Not that unsafe lah.. My 2 cents is that for condo, at least won't have strangers loitering around your place, no spam mail which let people know how long you haven't been home, no strangers knocking on your door to sell stuff like woks, ice cream etc. The facilities of course is a bonus too

Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan
    Not that unsafe lah.. My 2 cents is that for condo, at least won't have strangers loitering around your place, no spam mail which let people know how long you haven't been home, no strangers knocking on your door to sell stuff like woks, ice cream etc. The facilities of course is a bonus too

Nobody sticking flyers on your wiper and going up round and round the MSCP looking for parking space. (although some MM condo still build MSCP)

For condo with Private Lift e.g. TG, Keppel Carribean etc.. no stranger coming up to your floor/level or knocking your door. Not even residence there
    Last edited by lufu; 30-03-12 at 16:38.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I will pay $1 mil for that location for a 3 bedder
    Bro it's not available. 1mil buys u nothing in today's market. So how ? You will not do it, that's fine, there are plenty of others who are willing to do 1.5m for a 3 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    Was there recently. Easily $1250-80 psf after discount for 3 bedders mid level.
    But quantum still very high...

Gardens at Bishan is only $900 odd psf.
    Bishan Park Condo is rather run down. So I would compare it against Gardens at Bishan
    Cannot compare. Gardens at bishan has like 700+ units. It is mass market.. TG is more upmarket.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Bro it's not available. 1mil buys u nothing in today's market. So how ? You will not do it, that's fine, there are plenty of others who are willing to do 1.5m for a 3 bedder.
    1.5m 3 bedder now only can get seletar. Want to get central bishan also could pose as a challenge.