Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 162126313641424344454647484950515661667176 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    how is the access of sky habitat to the MRT? Do they have to walk along Bishan street 14/13 to reach MRT?

If the other plots of land gets developed which they will sooner or later, it might fence out sky habitat from the MRT right?
    Likely after completion there is a side door that is nearer to walk to mrt and interchange. Seriously the interchange is the same since i am a secondary boy. Likely its time to revamp. Looks like the hype at bishan the interchange for sure will be upgraded.

Looking at google map now. Bishan 8 is nearer.

Verdict on Sky Habitat by Moshi Safdie can buy if within budget.

Quote Originally Posted by movement_art
    Likely after completion there is a side door that is nearer to walk to mrt and interchange. Seriously the interchange is the same since i am a secondary boy. Likely its time to revamp. Looks like the hype at bishan is in for sure.

Looking at google map now. Bishan 8 is nearer.

Verdict on Sky Habitat by Moshi Safdie can buy if within budget.
    if you see the location map here there is another L shaped plot of land that if developed might fence sky habitat away from the MRT. What is that plot of land use for? if it is another condo, sky habitat residents will be affected as they will have to walk out to street 14 and u-turn back to MRT.

http://skyhabitatpreview.com/location-map/

errr... you expect your kids to drive to school? or hire a driver to send them around?
    How come now it is de facto to drive children around? Last time we also take public transport or cycle or walk etc... Has Singapore become so unsafe? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    How come now it is de facto to drive children around? Last time we also take public transport or cycle or walk etc... Has Singapore become so unsafe? Just wondering...
    ?? duh... I was replying to the poster who said if you can buy sky habitat, you should be able to get a car and thus MRT is not impt.

MRT is always important unless you want to drive your kids everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Ha ha Dbss sales ladies are equally snobbish, bishan no money no talk u know
    No wonder none of those interviewed on news last night mention the word expensive... Except maybe the last lady but she looked and sounded like not gonna buy...

?? duh... I was replying to the poster who said if you can buy sky habitat, you should be able to get a car and thus MRT is not impt.

MRT is always important unless you want to drive your kids everywhere.
    Ah I see. Sorry. My question did not consider context...

if you see the location map here there is another L shaped plot of land that if developed might fence sky habitat away from the MRT. What is that plot of land use for? if it is another condo, sky habitat residents will be affected as they will have to walk out to street 14 and u-turn back to MRT.

HDB is selling this plot of land next to Sky Habitat from the Reserve List. What is stopping Capitaland from buying this one and build another Sky Habitat 2

Sky Habitat has a GFA of 58,785.79 sqm and this new plot 55,016.22 sqm

Last edited by speculator; 15-04-12 at 12:53.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    BTW, successful people who have arrived in life do not need to tell everyone by wearing all branded stuff, etc. People in HDB can be very successful too. This is a very delicate situation in singapore where garment is very worried with the elite looking down on the 'poorer' or 'less educated ones'. A cleaner takes pride in his/her work and proud to be a cleaner. Without them, the place will be filthy. We have to respect them. Hence, MOE wants students with different academic strength to participate in some common programmes but study separately. They want an inclusive society as they worried that the social problem will be growing beyond control.
    I actually have greater respect for the cleaners I met than the bankers in fact...

Quote Originally Posted by movement_art
    Agree with you chestnut on the buying a cabriolet scenario. Used to calculate and recalculate, as children are young. It make no sense to buy a CAB as the depreciation is high and only fetches 2 around.

However if you will to ask me now, I would suggest that if its within budget and can afford one. Just go get a CAB as a second car and drive it for a couple of years. With that you will live life without regret since its only left a couple of decade for us. With too much calculations, Sure won't buy. End up we grow older by the years. Maybe i love cars and since spend too much But no regrets

Driving cabrio.... Having saved aggressively (thrifty) and investing... Have been enjoying the fruits of labour about 3/4 yrs ago. Agree... You only live once..

There is three more plot of land for sale. the one beside sky facing the stadium is up for land sale already.

I guess all developer are eyeing at the results for SH results before placing land bidding.

Stumble upon this about the Feng Shui at Bishan:

http://www.1property.sg/adam-fengshu...-fengshui.html

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Stumble upon this about the Feng Shui at Bishan:

http://www.1property.sg/adam-fengshu...-fengshui.html

does this also say it's good for the buyer or Developer only?

So the fengshui conclusion is: Clover by the Park is better haa haa....

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181

I went to clover in 2008 n the sales guy quote me ~800psf. I commented it's expensive n he ask me cross road go buy the DBSS.
    I damn piss off his attitude n left...
    Now I think back, really
    Classic...

People don't argue so much.
    Those who can afford it please buy. It's a Master piece architecture not found anywhere else in the world (apart from Montreal)

Some who cannot afford it will certainly sour grape and continuously pour cold water. 20 years later, they will still be in their cheap HDB commenting how expensive condos/landed is or shouting market crash. That is life for them.

In 1990, Bishan Park Condo is only $33 psf. That's based on land sale data. If Bishan Park Condo owners were to listen to the rest telling them not to buy, they will still today be in their HDB. Fortunately they don't have Internet in those days to listen to all the distraction and sour grape affecting their purchase decision.

Bottom line is, you can afford it please buy.
    Otherwise you're only one of the many example of those

In 2032, $1700-1900 psf will be considered dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    So the fengshui conclusion is: Clover by the Park is better haa haa....
    No, Bishan Park Condo is the number 1

I have missed the boat... I am sadden that I am incapable comparing to many fellow Singaporeans.

Quote Originally Posted by speculator
    No, Bishan Park Condo is the number 1
    $33psf? O-O the Feng Shui Master has a point.

Perhaps the Cheung Keong people have done their FS audit on the TG plot too. After all, despite the flaming on this forum, it's selling pretty well......

Classic...

People don't argue so much.
    Those who can afford it please buy. It's a Master piece architecture not found anywhere else in the world (apart from Montreal)

Some who cannot afford it will certainly sour grape and continuously pour cold water. 20 years later, they will still be in their cheap HDB commenting how expensive condos/landed is or shouting market crash. That is life for them.

In 1990, Bishan Park Condo is only $33 psf. That's based on land sale data. If Bishan Park Condo owners were to listen to the rest telling them not to buy, they will still today be in their HDB. Fortunately they don't have Internet in those days to listen to all the distraction and sour grape affecting their purchase decision.

Bottom line is, you can afford it please buy.
    Otherwise you're only one of the many example of those

In 2032, $1700-1900 psf will be considered dirt cheap.
    errr... SH is 99 year leasehold. by year 2032, you only have less than 80 years remaining.

bottomline to me is, if you can afford it, please buy something else

just went to the showroom. VERY crowded but seems to have more agents than serious customers. Most people like me, look see look see only.

Last time, if a property is really hot, sold out within one weekend. I think this one will have difficulty selling.

It seems cheap compared to SH.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    $33psf? O-O the Feng Shui Master has a point.

Perhaps the Cheung Keong people have done their FS audit on the TG plot too. After all, despite the flaming on this forum, it's selling pretty well......

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I have missed the boat... I am sadden that I am incapable comparing to many fellow Singaporeans.
    hopefully the boat will come back again.

How to when they are pricing it at future price.
    errr... SH is 99 year leasehold. by year 2032, you only have less than 80 years remaining.

just went to the showroom. VERY crowded but seems to have more agents than serious customers. Most people like me, look see look see only.

Last time, if a property is really hot, sold out within one weekend. I think this one will have difficulty selling.

hopefully the boat will come back again.
    I have just started a thread, and am wondering if the boat does ever come back...

Bishan Park Condo lease started around 1990 but Is it selling at $33 psf now?

I am also saddened. Is there no other investment other than properties

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    the private property boat is no longer investment grade when government can step in any time to capsize it or stop it movement in order to please a group of people to keep their votes.

stocks is the next easiest investment, "easy" as in if u r really good u really can make tons of money easily, if u r "average" better not touch it.

business is the most difficult route but the reward is also the most exciting....

Bishan Park Condo lease started around 1990 but Is it selling at $33 psf now?

you should compare Bishan 8 lah. I think the current Bishan 8 price is not much higher than its launch price 14 years ago??

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    the private property boat is no longer investment grade when government can step in any time to capsize it or stop it movement in order to please a group of people to keep their votes.

stocks is the next easiest investment, "easy" as in if u r really good u really can make tons of money easily, if u r "average" better not touch it.

business is the most difficult route but the reward is also the most exciting....
    Stocks always gap up amd down, depending on data points and political talk. Nothing like 2005 where it is more driven by fundamentals.

Just left the place, actually not as crowded as I thought ...

But, looks like it's doing ok. One full stack of 3bd all sold, the corner one facing ITE , supposedly the best stack. Price about 1.9m with the top floor reaching almost 2m ! Another 2bd stack also doing quite well, just left a 14th floor or something.

1.9m for a 1215 3bd and there are many takers. Bishan ppl are rich. What rubbish report "punggol and pasir ris have the richest HDB households". Compared with Bishan pungol is chicken feet men !

Surprisingly the 1bd "investor" units are not moving THAT well. Still sells, but not like others immediately sold out. Psf for 1bd is very high. Easily 1800.

4bd got very few interest. A jump of quantum to 2.7m stops most OCR buyers' interest.

Overall I think Liew should sleep well. For buyers, own stay, if you can afford, I dun think there is anything wrong. Bishan location IS very very convenient, much better than TPY or AMK. For investment, hmmm, dun know...

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Overall I think Liew should sleep well. For buyers, own stay, if you can afford, I dun think there is anything wrong. Bishan location IS very very convenient, much better than TPY or AMK. For investment, hmmm, dun know...
    I never understood the "much better" comment.

From MRT perspective, the time difference is just 1 stop and change train which is about 10mins including the changing train?

One more thing about Bishan is that the MRT station is like SUPER CROWDED due to circle line. people taking NS line will know. It is TERRIBLE to enter the mrt at bishan as you get packed like sardines with "smelly" people, etc.

Better to get in the train in AMK station and move to a less crowded area.

Driving, I think AMK is slightly better because the entrance to CTE is better. From CTE it is very simple to enter braddel road too.

Frankly AMK and Bishan is so close I can't really see what is the difference in terms of convenience.

They have the same advantages (NS line) and problems (CTE jams)

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    At least you still got a roof over your head.
    Please don't be sad.

From Desiderata:

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.