Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 485358636873747576777879 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

actually, many developers dropped the prices of their projects now and then, CDL had even lowered their pricing for Echelon for a while. now I guess they are many projects selling lower than their initial launches.

but capitaland is the only one shouting with a loud speaker.
    Luckly, it is not in China...

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Realise new launch RCR can no longer tahan... cutting prices...

CCR seems holding strong.. V on Shenton, Altez, Skysuite all not cutting price right?
    depends on developers, for those listed here, appears all have different strategies

V on Shenton, some low floors were held back initially, and when released later, looked to be cheaper.

Altez has been selling for a few years, they have STAR buy units on/off with some discounts and if remember correctly, in special occasions they may have given a few% off

Skysuites, a bit confusing, so far no evidence it has lowered prices bec recent sales in lower floors seem more expensive than earlier higher floors.

If all follow SKy habitat, black swan may be coming

Any CBD BUC MM giving real discount like Sky Habitat?

Im interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    depends on developers, for those listed here, appears all have different strategies

V on Shenton, some low floors were held back initially, and when released later, looked to be cheaper.

Altez has been selling for a few years, they have STAR buy units on/off with some discounts and if remember correctly, in special occasions they may have given a few% off

Skysuites, a bit confusing, so far no evidence it has lowered prices bec recent sales in lower floors seem more expensive than earlier higher floors.

If all follow SKy habitat, black swan may be coming
    Thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Any CBD BUC MM giving real discount like Sky Habitat?

Im interested...
    sky habitat main issue is their units are over sized because certain someone believe its inhuman to build MM apartment.

Looks like nearly a write-off of the project.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I agree with this someone that it is really inhuman to build MM apartment! I salute him for being upfront and refuse to bow to market pressure!

People who miss Sky Habitat will repent with their newer and more expensive $PSF MM 3BR condo!

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub View Post
    sky habitat main issue is their units are over sized because certain someone believe its inhuman to build MM apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I agree with this someone that it is really inhumane to build MM apartment! I salute him for being upfront and refuse to bow to market pressure!

People who miss Sky Habitat will repent with their newer and more expensive $PSF MM 3BR condo!
    Actually the prices are just plainly too high for the majority previously. Sky Habitat bidded price is projected too high. Ultimately, ABSD and TDSR brought people back to reality.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

People who choose to work and live in SG are usually very practical. PSF more important than design. So far all those with designs suffer.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I agree with this someone that it is really inhuman to build MM apartment! I salute him for being upfront and refuse to bow to market pressure!

the big quantum of the sky habitat does not make her 3BR more spacious than the so called MM ones since the extra area all goes to the two big balconies.

how was the sales this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    the big quantum of the sky habitat does not make her 3BR more spacious than the so called MM ones since the extra area all goes to the two big balconies.
    still way better than MM units with balconies, lol.

Read the chinese newspaper today stating the developer has further reduce the price to abt 15% less comparing to initial lauch price. Is this a norm practice fr developers? Im afraid this move will piss off alot buyers who has made the earlier purchase.

buyer buy and within a couple of months sell at 15% higher, will this piss off the developer where the developer actually can sell 15% higher?

it goes both ways ... developer did not point a gun to buyer to buy
    old man said ... "they went in with their eyes wide opened"

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Read the chinese newspaper today stating the developer has further reduce the price to abt 15% less comparing to initial lauch price. Is this a norm practice fr developers? Im afraid this move will piss off alot buyers who has made the earlier purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    buyer buy and within a couple of months sell at 15% higher, will this piss off the developer where the developer actually can sell 15% higher?

it goes both ways ... developer did not point a gun to buyer to buy
    old man said ... "they went in with their eyes wide opened"
    True..just that capitaland has developed a reputation as lelong king....people will become more cautious about capitaland new launches in the future because the developer has the tendency to overprice its projects initially, get stuck with mostly unsold units and slash prices subsequently. Now that buyers have seen what the developer is capable of, they will now go in doubly cautious.

I think Singapore or even Asian as a society still prefer the more conventional building design which have better ying yang balance.

Designs like Reflection, Dleedon, Interlace etc are just eye sore for fengshui.

Reflection: Leaning tower
    Dleedon, Top big bottom small (not stable)
    Interlace : Like coffin stack on top each other.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I think Singapore or even Asian as a society still prefer the more conventional building design which have better ying yang balance.

Designs like Reflection, Dleedon, Interlace etc are just eye sore for fengshui.

Reflection: Leaning tower
    Dleedon, Top big bottom small (not stable)
    Interlace : Like coffin stack on top each other.
    True..but younger generation think Ying Yang is some drink you ordered at Kaya Toastbox

Updates on the availability of the latest Starbuy Units for SKy Habitat

Blk 7 #04-01 (C3 3 Bdrm 1,249 sq ft)- TAKEN
    Blk 7 #21-02 (As2 1 Bdrm+Study 710 sq ft)- TAKEN
    Blk 7 #14-07 (Bs7 2 Bdrm+Study 893 sq ft) $1,382,350 $ 1,547 psf - available
    Blk 9 #29-10 (C3 3 Bdrm 1,216 sq ft)- TAKEN
    Blk 9 #02-14 (C3 3 Bdrm 1,216 sq ft)- TAKEN
    Blk 9 #09-15 (Bs3 2 Bdrm+Study 1,023 sq ft)- TAKEN
    Blk 9 #23-17 (As2 1 Bdrm+Study 710 sq ft)- TAKEN

Sky Habitat infor site: http://allpropertylaunches.sg/sky-habitat/

For latest update, units availability and pricing for Sky Habitat, please feel free to contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660

Cheerios

the project structure looks finished and outstanding viewed from the CTE.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    hopefully don;t look like this future...
    hehehe....

Attachment 8888

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Yes it look nicer than other condo design. But i don't like the colour - white. Look very plain. Not like car white is a nice colour.
    For this condo investment is ok, but not for me to stay there becos bishan road always jam during evening. Moreover the junction 8 is not new and small.

Update 15th Dec 2014.

While we have the record high hdb price at Bishan St 13 transacted at$1.09mil, what happen to Sky Habitat?

any updates on TOP date?

CapitaLand Inside retweeted
    Safdie Architects ‏@SafdieArchs 17h17 hours ago Somerville, MA
    Look what Moshe sent from this week's meetings in #Singapore. @skyhabitat Bishan just about finished. @CL_Inside

CCQmeZRWgAA1ATx.jpg

CCQmfQDWIAA1ysQ.jpg

CCQmefcXIAEkqU6.jpg

CCQmhnNWMAEzqFu.jpg

This project has steam room or shower facilities at pool area or near the gym?||

Visited sky habitat on site. Two blocks, block 7 and 9.
    Some thoughts...
    For a new condo, the walls and facade is already very dusty and accumulating dirt
    Some of the units facing inwards face each other, ie no privacy especially for those smaller units. From the sky bridge, can look up at the balconies and can see that those units facing each other have to have curtains drawn perpetually
    Balconies are the most shocking feature. For certain units, your main balcony is directly linked to your neighbours balcony. You dont even need to attempt to climb over, you can just walk into yr neighbour balcony, its literally side by side. You can also look into neighbour living room from yr balcony.

Master bedroom very shockingly small, balcony in master bedroom for three bedder is almost same size as room. Living and dining area very small though functional. Master bedroom toilet has standing room only. Bedroom 3 not even possible to put in queen sized bed. I thought capitaland do not want to build mickey mouse units??Developer do not provide fridge washing machine dryer microwave oven nothing. Basically, for such a high psf, it is quite disappointing. Capitaland build great condos such as d leedon and interlace, but sky habitat is very uncharacteristically disappointing.

Gym regular shape, five threadmills, swimming pool at rooftop may be a novelty, but not well kept as it stands. I really cannot imagine how the owners who bought into the project feel, but i would be filled with regret. To those who have not bought and are inking of buying the 200 ought remaining units, i strongly recommend you to go down on site to see the development yourself. If privacy is not high up on your list, this condo will suit you. Otherwise, the balcony designs will shock you.

Cheers

wow, didn't realise these major flaws till you mention them....
    thank for the insights... as for me privacy is the most important thing...
    not shiok having people peeking into my apartment...
    weird feeling hor....

Quote Originally Posted by Property insights View Post
    Visited sky habitat on site. Two blocks, block 7 and 9.
    Some thoughts...
    For a new condo, the walls and facade is already very dusty and accumulating dirt
    Some of the units facing inwards face each other, ie no privacy especially for those smaller units. From the sky bridge, can look up at the balconies and can see that those units facing each other have to have curtains drawn perpetually
    Balconies are the most shocking feature. For certain units, your main balcony is directly linked to your neighbours balcony. You dont even need to attempt to climb over, you can just walk into yr neighbour balcony, its literally side by side. You can also look into neighbour living room from yr balcony.

Master bedroom very shockingly small, balcony in master bedroom for three bedder is almost same size as room. Living and dining area very small though functional. Master bedroom toilet has standing room only. Bedroom 3 not even possible to put in queen sized bed. I thought capitaland do not want to build mickey mouse units??Developer do not provide fridge washing machine dryer microwave oven nothing. Basically, for such a high psf, it is quite disappointing. Capitaland build great condos such as d leedon and interlace, but sky habitat is very uncharacteristically disappointing.

Gym regular shape, five threadmills, swimming pool at rooftop may be a novelty, but not well kept as it stands. I really cannot imagine how the owners who bought into the project feel, but i would be filled with regret. To those who have not bought and are inking of buying the 200 ought remaining units, i strongly recommend you to go down on site to see the development yourself. If privacy is not high up on your list, this condo will suit you. Otherwise, the balcony designs will shock you.

Cheers

Hi Residents of Sky Habitat,

If you are looking for an infant care or childcare around the area, I'd like to introduce you to Cherie Hearts Kids-At-Play.

http://www.cherieheartskidsatplay.com.sg

We believe in providing children with a safe and conducive environment to learn and play. We comprise a homely setup with two gardens that offer ample space for outdoor activities. Situated in the vicinity of MacRitchie Reservoir, our children go on nature walks where they get to explore and discover the beauty of nature.

We offer a bilingual English and Mandarin programme for children from 18 months to 6 years old. Our teachers are well trained to deliver our hands on curriculum, where children are engaged in play-based learning through songs, stories and creative activities. Infant Care services for babies aged 2 to 18 months are also available.

Visit our centre to find out more about us!