Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91419242934353637383940414243444954596469 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    maybe yowetan brudder know something which we do not know

all his posts are dying for a pte property purchase.

there's no stopping!
    I know I like Mount Sinai area. I want to enrol my kids into Henry Park Primary. I like greenary and serene places. I like high rise building as I can see the falling dawn horizon.

I know my household income is not impressive; I know I have a dream.
    I know I have an ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Yes, my parents are giving everything to us. You are also right that they help taking care of our kids.
    Count your blessings... My mum is helping my sis with her kid full time. My mum in law helps occasionally. As such, my wife needs to stay home with 3 young kids, fetching them to and from kindergarten, etc. Can easily get a sch near our place but decided to send to another place which is nearer to where we want to enrol our child for P1 soon therefore travel time is like an hour to and from kindergarten... So also need to have a domestic help with household chores. Extra cost here and there which your parents helped you saved...

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    90% loan and working in bank somemore? V risky leh.........give it a miss bro. Unless u working in a retrenchment proof job like mine! Joking, haha.......
    What's your trade then?

I know I like Mount Sinai area. I want to enrol my kids into Henry Park Primary. I like greenary and serene places. I like high rise building as I can see the falling dawn horizon.

Your household income is impressive, already more than many other households in Singapore... don't always compare with the rich.... sometimes also can compare with the poor and know how fortunate you are...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Properties are bought to bought to be kept, especially good ones in good locations.
    just like fine wine good property will appreciate...dont worry just make sure you got holding power...i mean for that bottle of fine wine...cos if u dont the bottle of wine will drop and break...

Is this sufficient? I did not know that my family and I are so heavily insured.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Why need 1k+ insurance monthly? All u need us ntuc Luv plan at no more than 200 per month

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi Mate, for your information, Moshe Safdie is already 70yrs old.
    hope he not related to oSaMa....

is good to dream, but don't dream out of ur horizon reach..

im in a better position than u, single 33+yrs old guy, close to 140k cpf, and spare cash lying around. total with zero loans.
    a 5er and altis all paid-up.

bunk-in with parents. i dream within my means,don't involve with many parties

good and carefree lifestyle, got chance then hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    hope he not related to oSaMa....
    both got a thing for tall buildings...

im in a better position than u, single 33+yrs old guy, close to 140k cpf, and spare cash lying around. total with zero loans.

get married dude then u can hoot double the amount...urggh and maybe kena hoot by ur wife also...

What is a 5er? You have a good career then.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Your food plus entertainment is only $800 SGD/mth? That is very disciplined of you... my family spends about $600/mth on grocery alone, not mentioning the occasional eat outs and don't even have entertainment yet...
    mine $800pm...maybe cos include my 2 dogs...

What you do eat, man?
    abalone--breakfast
    ..sharksfin.--lunch..
    buddha jump over the wall..--dinner

..dunno bout supper...

Yup! Fine properties are not like fine wine that can be broken unless it is in the natural disaster zones like earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, bush fire, etc. So beware of properties in tsunami prone area like japan, penang, phuket; sinking bangkok; earthquake area like new zealand; indonesia,: serious flooding in parts of australia, bushfire ...
    just like fine wine good property will appreciate...dont worry just make sure you got holding power...i mean for that bottle of fine wine...cos if u dont the bottle of wine will drop and break...

i started invest cpf monies in 2004, funds related to china. don't know wad funds blar blar..

career nothing impressive, in mid of switching career alrdy soon. to marine.

Everyone has a dream.
    How I wish I can retire before 50. or even earlier.
    I believe in leveraging. I consider myself a bull (in terms of property investment or other forms of investment) but a bull also cannot charge until like that lah.
    I visited my uncle's penthouse at Tanjong Rhu that overlooks the singapore flyer.
    I visited another of his condo - MBR that overlooks the entire MBS.
    But I know my limitation and while I have a dream, I need to know I'm still living in reality.
    Do it slowly bro....

Yup! Fine properties are not like fine wine that can be broken unless it is in the natural disaster zones like earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, bush fire, etc. So beware of properties in tsunami prone area like japan, penang, phuket; sinking bangkok; earthquake area like new zealand; indonesia,: serious flooding in parts of australia, bushfire ...
    ya la singapore no need worry whole world parking money here cos of safety/good governance/security...the list goes on and on...

get married dude then u can hoot double the amount...urggh and maybe kena hoot by ur wife also...
    My colleague's wife has the mentality that she is to marry a rich guy and stay home to enjoy life and waiting to spend the money you earn... No no to this type of wife unless you are too rich and don't know where to spend your money...

bmw 5 series..my guess...

i started invest cpf monies in 2004, funds related to china. don't know wad funds blar blar..

Pardon me, what is 5er?

Do you own a property now?

Look for opportunity to make your $ work harder for you. Money will devalue with time. $1mil in 10 years later cannot buy so much things. Look at all the printing of money in US and Euros.

abalone--breakfast
    ..sharksfin.--lunch..
    buddha jump over the wall..--dinner

..dunno bout supper...
    Sharksfin for lunch not filling... must plus plus plus..

Must find the right spouse. Spouse can also be a liability to you.

Oh yes... recently the maritime industry is picking up man... good choice...

Well I also share similar sentiments as you... your current job must never tie you down, i.e. you have to work like a dog all your life to pay your mortgage, loans, etc... it is only a supplementary income... but while you work towards that type of lifestyle, you must still work hard lor... me not born with golden spoon in mouth so start from the v v bottom...

Look for opportunity to make your $ work harder for you. Money will devalue with time. $1mil in 10 years later cannot buy so much things. Look at all the printing of money in US and Euros.
    While you try to make money work hard for you, make sure you are investing in the right place... wait work work work till all gone!

Pardon me, what is 5er?

Do you own a property now?
    nope.. cash out..

upgrading myself now to get my desire job..

Must find the right spouse. Spouse can also be a liability to you.
    Oh yes... my colleague now have to work real hard to not only support his family plus parents but wife demands this and that, etc... must spend money to let her learn car then buy car for her. All the money she earn she keeps and don't spend on household bills, etc.

Sharksfin for lunch not filling... must plus plus plus..
    bro with his budget he can plus x 10...

Must have multiple source of income besides the pay from job. Money not enough even making more than 5 digits monthly income.
    While you try to make money work hard for you, make sure you are investing in the right place... wait work work work till all gone!

Fortunate to find a spouse who share the same dream of preserving and creating wealth for the family. This is my most important decision that I made so far in my life.
    Oh yes... my colleague now have to work real hard to not only support his family plus parents but wife demands this and that, etc... must spend money to let her learn car then buy car for her. All the money she earn she keeps and don't spend on household bills, etc.