Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

what would be the size of each balcony? 100sqft?

and i'm curious to know how much each of the PHs cost... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    The agent called.... Collecting cheqs now ! But think 1700 psf for Bishan is toooooo steamy for me !

Ha.. Think I also given up waterbank... may go for FH east coast properties.. at least the prices just TOP is going at 1200-1300ish.. Eyeing one FH Guoccoland project low rise resort style project just TOP.. Nice pool, great spacious layout of 1700ish sqft on a single level & only 1 balcony ! Hope seller willing to let go ....
    u can get waterbank at 1200 psf ? With mrt just 30 meter walk, it's like kovan melody

I hate too many toilets.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Just noticed that the 4 bedder has actually 3 ensuite bathrooms... One Master, one Junior Master and last one is at the yard area where the utility room has an attached toilet... Hmmm...

Doesn't matter. Still need a door.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    there should be an L shape such that they can't look into your house from the lift. otherwise, that is sheer bad design.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Doesn't matter. Still need a door.
    The private lift opens up to the walking corridor part of the house. So you can't see the living room or bed room or look into the house.

I'm very familiar with the layout of Thomson Grand. Been eyeing on it for quite some time but still hoping/waiting to catch a Good discount.

Patience...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I get a sense that many people (not everyone ah) are merely pointing out the 'bad' points of any new launches for the sake of pointing out (me not excluded). Nothing more. Last time people say Thomson G very lousy until only fools will buy but now some even feel that Thomson G is better compared with this project. Its either forummers get the thrills from trashing a project just because everyone else is doing so or the new launches are really CMI. But how far can such lousy projects persist? Until the day when an agent comes with a six men tent and convince you that its worth $1400 psf?
    This is what I call boiling frog syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I was thinking....this is like the HDB where the toilet is next to the kitchen. I don't like that that lay-out for 4 bedrooms too. I believe TG has similar problem with the bigger units. Designers seem to think we like having a toilet in the yard/kitchen area.

Those bedrooms in the 4 bedder - you won't be able to put a desk in so you will have to do it Soho-style with a platform bed on top if you have a student in your house. I can foresee a bright future for sellers of those loft-style beds.
    Not only the 4 bedder. The 3 bedder also. Check out one of the rooms. It can and must ONLY fit a single bed and nothing else because then the door cannot open. I think almost utility room size

Then its your job to state your views why Sky Habitat is a good project and good buy Don't be worried about being flamed lah. Haha. Sometimes just got to be more thick skinned...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    This is what I call boiling frog syndrome

About TG, no one raised the point that it is West-East facing...too hot too hot for my liking. like a sauna the whole day around, except for noon. Just my humble thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Then its your job to state your views why Sky Habitat is a good project and good buy Don't be worried about being flamed lah. Haha. Sometimes just got to be more thick skinned...

I have seen the floor plan and they look horrible. IMO those balcony are really bad for fengshui.

Quote Originally Posted by dh13660
    About TG, no one raised the point that it is West-East facing...too hot too hot for my liking. like a sauna the whole day around, except for noon. Just my humble thoughts
    apart from 2-bedders and Strata Houses, all units face the blazing West Sun!
    No need to install sauna. In fact they could list private sauna as one of the facilities apart from their private lift.

Can't wait for Sky Habitat to launch. Has anyone got official launch date already?

I think its a bad time to launch, esp now with the URA index already falling and the writing's on the wall...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    http://www.skyhabitat-bishan.sg/floor_plans.html

2 bedroom 893 sq ft. u flip the balcony backwards, its almost as big as the master + bd rm 2 + living room.

capitaland used to be able to fit queen sized beds in all bedrooms. not any more.

1216 sq ft 3 bedder is the size of an hdb flat. yet, hdb flat doesn't have 2 big balconies, 1 big air con ledge, and able to more than fit queen sized bed in all bedrooms.

1776 sq ft 4 bedder is the worst. 3 balconies and 2 bedrooms so small until can only fit a single bed each. 1 huge + ANOTHER a/c ledge. why need 2?

its not disgusting yet. but capitaland has done better before.
    in the crazy world of 635 sqft for 3 bedder or 1000sqft for 4 bedder, 1216 for a 3 bedder is a luxury issit it? in my observation, alot of developments are now smaller than a HDB equal.

however i do agree the balcony seems a ted too big. That where they try to earn back abit i guess for super over bidding over the 2nd highest bidder.

I have seen the floor plan and they look horrible. IMO those balcony are really bad for fengshui.
    its good for health! your cloths will get alot of sunlight!!

Quote Originally Posted by dh13660
    no 1 rule of house buying, no direct west sun

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Yup fully agreed. So how can still compare TG with SH??

Not launched yet and already generate 83 pages of interest!

The price is ridiculously high. Let's see how it sells.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpolkadot
    Not launched yet and already generate 83 pages of interest!

The price is ridiculously high. Let's see how it sells.
    Haaha ur ridiculous too. 83 pages of debate or interest?

We are unknowingly generating free publicity for them. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Cant agree more bro..
    Btw,u should go to the aristo thread n look up on this so call agent Shawn's thread about his views on the afternoon sun issues..
    Make me wana puke..
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Depends on positive or negative publicity. More like the latter.
    We are unknowingly generating free publicity for them. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Depends on positive or negative publicity. More like the latter.
    But strangely, the seemingly negative discussion on watertown here didn't seem to dampen their sales there. We even made it plain how that stacked up against the peers that are going at a much more reasonable price. I just heard TG sold 70units last month after a very slow spell. They have to thank SH.

Looking at the majority buyers at watertown are with hdb address seem to mean that they have bought for a different reason. A micro-level analysis on location of such hdb addresses will be useful to predict what will happen in that area.
    But strangely, the seemingly negative discussion on watertown here didn't seem to dampen their sales there. We even made it plain how that stacked up against the peers that are going at a much more reasonable price. I just heard TG sold 70units last month after a very slow spell. They have to thank SH.

TG did well after potential buyers of SH looked at the latter and decided TG gave them better value. Until now, I cannot believe how one of the bedrooms for the 3 bedder cannot open the door if you tried to squeeze in a queen size bed. Mind you, we are not talking about the 600+sqft 3 bedroom units...its the 1216sqft. Quite disappointing, really.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Looking at the majority buyers at watertown are with hdb address seem to mean that they have bought for a different reason. A micro-level analysis on location of such hdb addresses will be useful to predict what will happen in that area.
    I am guessing that the only people who are willing to pay 1300psf for ulu punggol will have to be people living around that area and most likely their first private property investment as well.

This is my guess to but need hard evidence to prove it. I am sure FEO analyst is analysing this data to launch the next move for future projects.
    I am guessing that the only people who are willing to pay 1300psf for ulu punggol will have to be people living around that area and most likely their first private property investment as well.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The people paying $13xx psf in Punggol when they can get $14xx psf in River Valley is like
    Many people just can't move out of their comfort zone to catch the "big fish"!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Cant agree more bro..
    Btw,u should go to the aristo thread n look up on this so call agent Shawn's thread about his views on the afternoon sun issues..
    Make me wana puke..
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    if his own house is direct west sun, then he is steady lah. generally speaking, in Singapore context, we see sun wanna "siam". A North south facig property is so windy and shiok to stay in.

okie i go there and see whats he says! i get ready my plastic bag first.

any news on cheque collection and agent briefing ?