Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 43485358636869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Capitaland is again the highest bidder for the land adjacent to sky habitat with $852psf, lower than Sky Habitat of $869 psf.

At least this time round, the difference between the top and second bidder (singland + UOL) is smaller at $15m compared to the whopping $118m for the sky habitat land!

Top 3 bidders for this new land are:

1. Capitaland - $852psf
    2. UOL/singland - $827psf
    3. FEO and gang - $780psf

Link as follow http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....s?OpenDocument

After a while, what was expensive become reasonable.
    And it did not take too long

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    Capitaland is again the highest bidder for the land adjacent to sky habitat with $852psf, lower than Sky Habitat of $869 psf.

At least this time round, the difference between the top and second bidder (singland + UOL) is smaller at $15m compared to the whopping $118m for the sky habitat land!

Top 3 bidders for this new land are:

1. Capitaland - $852psf
    2. UOL/singland - $827psf
    3. FEO and gang - $780psf

Link as follow http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....s?OpenDocument
    Suspect Capitaland die die also must bid highest to secure this site as they want to create a double icon site in Bishan to complement the SkyHabitat image .. meaning the price of the next development will be just like skyHabitat .. May be another iconic structure like Hanging Gardens (in Babylon) in the sky, like that a perfect match to SkyHabitat and the new development called SkyHaven...

Capitaland has protected its turf in Bishan. Sky Habitat going to sell out soon?

Do not think so. Really worried for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Capitaland has protected its turf in Bishan. Sky Habitat going to sell out soon?

There are other plots nearby slated for high rise developments.
    Ironically, such iconic building is best viewed from such plots. And they are not necessarily nicer to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Do not think so. Really worried for them.
    balance sheet gaogao?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Way_I_See_It
    May be another iconic structure like Hanging Gardens (in Babylon) in the sky, like that a perfect match to SkyHabitat and the new development called SkyHaven...

SkyHabitat II think Ardmore II?

Have bought quite a bit of their bonds at $93.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    balance sheet gaogao?

Aiya, let me save them the headache on the naming, just call it sky habitat 2. Like ardmore 2 and ardmore 3. Bishan will be a home to iconic homes. Lol.

I tot Capland will not bid, given that the SH is not doing very well and next year economy is not so favorable also. Seriously who will want to buy at those $1700 psf+ prices for a 99LH at suburbs in these uncertain times?

sky haven a nice name.... hurry up copy right all the permutation and possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Aiya, let me save them the headache on the naming, just call it sky habitat 2. Like ardmore 2 and ardmore 3. Bishan will be a home to iconic homes. Lol.
    "Sky high beat that too"

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    I don't think so.
    Taking inflation and market perception, this latest bidding result shows some sign in pricing stagnation for bishan..
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

I think the new project should call 'SKY HAVEN' sounds good to have and equal to heaven!!!😁😁😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    I think the new project should call 'SKY HAVEN' sounds good to have and equal to heaven!!!😁😁😁😁😁
    stay here, can get to heaven faster?

When wee hur and uol launch their projects at bright hill drive, hey may start doing capland a favour.

I think they bo bian and die die must bid. Imagine the winning bid is much lower than Sky Habitat original bid price. It means Sky Habitat land price impaired already and they need to impair that on their balance sheet. So they need to "match" the bid price at Sky Habitat's price. Self preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I tot Capland will not bid, given that the SH is not doing very well and next year economy is not so favorable also. Seriously who will want to buy at those $1700 psf+ prices for a 99LH at suburbs in these uncertain times?

They can apply for permit to build underground mall to connect their condos with the mrt and junction 8.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    They can apply for permit to build underground mall to connect their condos with the mrt and junction 8.
    Is that allowed and any precedence before that a PC has a underground tunnel across public road?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think they bo bian and die die must bid. Imagine the winning bid is much lower than Sky Habitat original bid price. It means Sky Habitat land price impaired already and they need to impair that on their balance sheet. So they need to "match" the bid price at Sky Habitat's price. Self preservation.
    Now they have twice the land to impair if (when) valuations go down.

maybe they are doing a FEO here. Hold it

One step at a time. Worry about now first. The last thing they want is to impair Sky Habitat. Just because got existing MRT station and near HDB estates amenities doesn't mean can anyhow bid. Remember got much better locations with future MRT coming up. And at the price point, seriously, one doesn't have to settle for a 99LH property in an HDB estate.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Now they have twice the land to impair if (when) valuations go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Is that allowed and any precedence before that a PC has a underground tunnel across public road?
    They can set a precedent since they are using private money.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    They will market it as education hub. RGS and RI are both here.
    Don't forget the other allwhite uniform will be moving there too..but probably only for few years

I had been seeing this figure for a long time, seen like the sales not picking up? Will next year be even worst as there is more good project coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    I had been seeing this figure for a long time, seen like the sales not picking up? Will next year be even worst as there is more good project coming out.
    Somehow, Capland n ERA seems v focus on clearing D'Leedon ahead of this ... Been flooded w SMS every wk for D'Leedon at 1400psf. Guess that are more kancheong with that.

Yup Yup same here, i got email, sms, calls, etc og D'Leedon with all sort of special heading like rare project, most profitable investment, unique home and etc ...... wonder will this go on for the next ten years......

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Somehow, Capland n ERA seems v focus on clearing D'Leedon ahead of this ... Been flooded w SMS every wk for D'Leedon at 1400psf. Guess that are more kancheong with that.

I finally visited SH over the weekend. Dead quiet on a sunday afternoon. Psf-wise not really shocking anymore, but problem is that for same quantum you get one room less compared to other projects (like Echelon for example) cos of the ridiculous balconies and terraces.

Was told that they are marketing the units in China and level 3,6,9 have been reserved for Chinese buyers, cos they like these floors apparently. Sounds like mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    I finally visited SH over the weekend. Dead quiet on a sunday afternoon. Psf-wise not really shocking anymore, but problem is that for same quantum you get one room less compared to other projects (like Echelon for example) cos of the ridiculous balconies and terraces.

Was told that they are marketing the units in China and level 3,6,9 have been reserved for Chinese buyers, cos they like these floors apparently. Sounds like mafia
    China? They are rich. More money for SG government if they really come and buy now that the new CM is out.