Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41465156616667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Hopefully. Keppel land seems to be going on the aggressive of late, the big boys are starting to flex their muscle after letting the newer upstarts dominate the playground.
    Capitaland will not bid low for the adjacent plot. Slap themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Capitaland will not bid low for the adjacent plot. Slap themselves?
    technically, the have the cash/bullets to set the standard again, but it's going to be pretty painful to sit on 2 projects waiting for other developers to sell high high to rescue them.

Heard the ITE in front of it will be used as a temporary campus for the new govt JC housing the IP 5th and 6th-year students from SCGS, SNGS and CHS starting next year? Anyone knows where the permanent site of this JC will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Whenever I view the Mandarin Oriental Hotel from the top, it reminds me of SH. Believe there's another one at Balestier Road that looks similar.
    I saw Golden Mile complex units with the steps, it look pretty similar too.

technically, the have the cash/bullets to set the standard again, but it's going to be pretty painful to sit on 2 projects waiting for other developers to sell high high to rescue them.
    They might just wanna win the plot and build a 1500psf condo to push Sky Habitat and sell the new one together, minus the designer architecture, just selling the location.

Heard the ITE in front of it will be used as a temporary campus for the new govt JC housing the IP 5th and 6th-year students from SCGS, SNGS and CHS starting next year? Anyone knows where the permanent site of this JC will be?
    is the campus still in use by ITE?

is the campus still in use by ITE?
    I think no more. Heard the ITE had consolidated to AMK's new campus.

And i was wondering where the IP school was going to be located cos I don't see any land available around the 3 schools. So now I have the answer. Convenient location for the school kids.

And i was wondering where the IP school was going to be located cos I don't see any land available around the 3 schools. So now I have the answer. Convenient location for the school kids.
    Only temporary. Still not announced where the actual site for IP school will be. This IP school only co-ed from 5th year onwards. the earlier secondary school years for the IP students are spent in the monastery and convents respectively.

Only temporary. Still not announced where the actual site for IP school will be. This IP school only co-ed from 5th year onwards. the earlier secondary school years for the IP students are spent in the monastery and convents respectively.
    Monastery. Heh.

I doubt anyone in Capland wi b brave enough to put in a higher bid to defend e Sky Habitat.

Wonder what is the new " promotion package " as advertised in straits times today?

They will market it as education hub. RGS and RI are both here.

Auspicium Melioris Caelum Habitus.

International can promote as education hub not public school. Mission school can too.

i prefer FEO to win the site instead of capitaland. I think they are doing a bad job.

Let FEO show them how to do it...

Whats is your view on Bishan 8 project price will be in the future after Sky habitat TOP

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i prefer FEO to win the site instead of capitaland. I think they are doing a bad job.

Let FEO show them how to do it...
    not enough margins for feo to go in so high. they are good at marketing, but not that good until invinsible lah.

FEO usually bid wisely. Actually how come Sky Habitat can't move units? I believe the selling price is $1500+ or 1600+psf? Look at FEO, The Hiller at Hillview Rise can sell 96% at similar (or even higher) price point. I think Capland really got to learn something from FEO. Perhaps give early bird discount? And then make sure increase price over time so buyers feel "better"? Or is it the address "Bishan Street 11" sounds too HDB?

not enough margins for feo to go in so high. they are good at marketing, but not that good until invinsible lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    FEO usually bid wisely. Actually how come Sky Habitat can't move units? I believe the selling price is $1500+ or 1600+psf? Look at FEO, The Hiller at Hillview Rise can sell 96% at similar (or even higher) price point. I think Capland really got to learn something from FEO. Perhaps give early bird discount? And then make sure increase price over time so buyers feel "better"? Or is it the address "Bishan Street 11" sounds too HDB?
    Besides the hdb address and price, I find the super large uncovered balconies, cheap finishing and the 2nd bathroom being just a powder room quite a turn off.

True. When they launched, they were about 400psf premium over peers, today the premium over peers is about 200psf. Everything else is 1300psf now.

True. When they launched, they were about 400psf premium over peers, today the premium over peers is about 200psf. Everything else is 1300psf now.
    Still the quantum game. A 24 floor 4bd even without the sky terrace thing is 2.7mil. This number will only be acceptable in a few yrs time when all 4bds in the mass market segment are asking 2.5mil.

If u go see the show flat, most low quantum 2bds sold. Even 3Bds are moving reasonably well. From 3bd to 4bd the jump is 1mil.

The 4 beds jump is a little too steep for most mass market upgraders. But the layour is good.

I think the difference is FEO have their in house sales team, and they also like to dress up their apartment with nice fittings and appliance. A visit to Capitaland showflat will tell you how cheap they are when comes to standard fittings.

FEO is good at protecting early purchasers' price, and they make you feel special as return customer....CDL agents laugh me off when I asked for loyalty discount. Cap Land agents made visiting the showroom like 'atas'...atitude, take it or leave it, kept asking if I had prior appointment when I visited SH....then like want to make it wait even though there hoards of agents and few visitors....maybe afraid their agents will fight if they anyhow assign.....

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    FEO is good at protecting early purchasers' price, and they make you feel special as return customer....CDL agents laugh me off when I asked for loyalty discount. Cap Land agents made visiting the showroom like 'atas'...atitude, take it or leave it, kept asking if I had prior appointment when I visited SH....then like want to make it wait even though there hoards of agents and few visitors....maybe afraid their agents will fight if they anyhow assign.....
    you go there now lah. confirm no atas attitude. they swatting flies there nowadays. car also can stop at their doorstep unlike during launch.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Still the quantum game. A 24 floor 4bd even without the sky terrace thing is 2.7mil. This number will only be acceptable in a few yrs time when all 4bds in the mass market segment are asking 2.5mil.

If u go see the show flat, most low quantum 2bds sold. Even 3Bds are moving reasonably well. From 3bd to 4bd the jump is 1mil.
    Totally agree.

My slightly old 3 bedder unit is 1,507 sq ft. 8 years ago, 3bedder is 1200sq ft ave. A few years back, 1000 sq ft. Today 900 sq ft. Psf goes up, quantum remains low.

Now compare, say psf 1000 ave and take the 1507 vs 900 sf ft, which will u buy?

At the premiums that FEO typically ask for, it's no wonder why they make you feel special. I have to say buys like Laguna's eco at 1188psf seems to be an exception to their norm.

At the premiums that FEO typically ask for, it's no wonder why they make you feel special. I have to say buys like Laguna's eco at 1188psf seems to be an exception to their norm.
    sori, I did not get what sort of exception to their norm?
    Anyway, I deeply regretted for not taking two more units at the same stack on that day at that price.

they made other developers look like a fool..