Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 323742475257585960616263646566677277 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Too many criteria, difficult to find I suppose?
    With regard to decent usable facilities with not too many units to compete for use of facilities, difficult if you want new!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    My budget max 1.4m, 1+S 6XXsqft or 2br up to 800sqft will do, looking for location near good secondary schools, I have considered D Leedon (the only layout acceptable is B1), The Shelford (don't like low rise), Waterbank @ Dakota , Tanjong Rhu area ... I still have time so no hurry

Other conditions:

1. High rise more than 10 floors, prefer > 15
    2. Less than 10y old with strong preference for new
    3. Decent / usable facilities ... not 8XX units with one 50m lap pool
    4. <400m from MRT or upcoming MRT
    5. Prefer decent shopping center < 400m
    6. Finishing no issue, I am prepared to redo
    7. CCR or RCR only (or within the circle line)

Any idea where else should I look for

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Too many criteria, difficult to find I suppose?
    With regard to decent usable facilities with not too many units to compete for use of facilities, difficult if you want new!
    Come to think of it, Bedok Residences fit my bill perfectly except it is not RCR

Centro Residences is close but it is beyond 1.4m now as the 2br is big

SH makes sense if the price drops another 10% ...

Ride at your own risk !!!

This SH cater to those with RICH family stayin in Bishan.

They forming a clan in bishan hence, it's catering for niche group of family...

we cannot touch la...

Price cutting is a matter of time for this project. It basically runs of out steam after a few weeks of VVIP preview. The beneficiaries so far are other projects nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Price cutting is a matter of time for this project. It basically runs of out steam after a few weeks of VVIP preview. The beneficiaries so far are other projects nearby.
    D'Leedon already started offering discount for lower floor units. its a matter of time they will do the same for this project.

I think another mistake Capitaland did was not to have carpark at the showflat. When you get visitors to park at nearby HDB carpark, it will only make them feel HDB and hdb lifestyle is right next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    D'Leedon already started offering discount for lower floor units. its a matter of time they will do the same for this project.

I think another mistake Capitaland did was not to have carpark at the showflat. When you get visitors to park at nearby HDB carpark, it will only make them feel HDB and hdb lifestyle is right next door.
    yeah. i hate the idea of not being able to park at the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    yeah. i hate the idea of not being able to park at the showflat.
    No carpark cos they need to keep the showflat for a looooong time until TOP maybe. Need the carpark space for construction to proceed. Haha...

It definitely takes the cake of the most cheapo developer. Even boutique MM projects try to squeeze some carpark lots for the potential buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    No carpark cos they need to keep the showflat for a looooong time until TOP maybe. Need the carpark space for construction to proceed. Haha...
    They took down a tentage which easily can be used to park a couple of cars.

Another project like D'Leedon. All hype but only shortlived. Crowd gone to whampoa closer to town and pay less for ERP going to town.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Another project like D'Leedon. All hype but only shortlived. Crowd gone to whampoa closer to town and pay less for ERP going to town.
    Actually we must give CAPL credits. CAPL is tasked to decorate our skyline with interesting architecture ... not just the normal HDB look condos

Whether investment wise that is a separate story ... but somebody has to do this to show that we are a great country full of interesting architecture

Actually we must give CAPL credits. CAPL is tasked to decorate our skyline with interesting architecture ... not just the normal HDB look condos

Whether investment wise that is a separate story ... but somebody has to do this to show that we are a great country full of interesting architecture
    Well they decorate our skyline with interesting architecture but asked buyers to pay for it. They get the credit but at no extra cost (at least not till they have to lower their asking price)...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well they decorate our skyline with interesting architecture but asked buyers to pay for it. They get the credit but at no extra cost (at least not till they have to lower their asking price)...
    Still ... if without CAPL this kind of biz model ... Singapore will be full of dull condos ... at least now tourists come here they will say WOW ..... .containers stacking condo at AYE .... WOW flower in alien planet condo at Farrer Road ....

Still ... if without CAPL this kind of biz model ... Singapore will be full of dull condos ... at least now tourists come here they will say WOW ..... .containers stacking condo at AYE .... WOW flower in alien planet condo at Farrer Road ....

they will cringed once you tell them the price tag.

Next idea for CAPL:

There are lots of ugly and gaudy designer buildings around. Not sure if we want to enter the ugly list. But one thing is for sure, this is unlikely to be iconic and is one of those forgettable projects for this architect.

The beneficiaries are all other condos in Singapore. Suddenly everything else seems so much more worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

don't think we can say is ugly until the actual architecture is up ... of course the D Leedon / Interlace odd layout is definitely ugly

architecture aside, I still can't believe the substandard material use for the interior of the showflat, esp w the prices they are charging ... It's still advertised as 70% of P1 sold, so I guess they are not moving much, if any?

Substandard for showflat? mmm, poor marketing. More commonly I see top quality showflat and materials and appliances but look at the small print says either not provided or only provide "equivalent", the "equivalent" can be anything as long as a washing machine is a washing machine, a fridge is a fridge (regardless of what fridge, Miele fridge is a fridge, LG fridge also a fridge).

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    architecture aside, I still can't believe the substandard material use for the interior of the showflat, esp w the prices they are charging ... It's still advertised as 70% of P1 sold, so I guess they are not moving much, if any?

Substandard for showflat? mmm, poor marketing. More commonly I see top quality showflat and materials and appliances but look at the small print says either not provided or only provide "equivalent", the "equivalent" can be anything as long as a washing machine is a washing machine, a fridge is a fridge (regardless of what fridge, Miele fridge is a fridge, LG fridge also a fridge).
    Hahaha ... Quite true but at 1600psf for bishan, I was expecting better finishes like marble, timber strip etc to go w the luxurious condo feel of the designer proj mah, so was a bit disappointed.

You will be even more disappointed with CCR Farrer Road (that d'Leedon) giving homogeneous tiles etc!

Hahaha ... Quite true but at 1600psf for bishan, I was expecting better finishes like marble, timber strip etc to go w the luxurious condo feel of the designer proj mah, so was a bit disappointed.

for once I have to agree with teddy.

what agent told me about the plastic "timbre" flooring, i was like WTF?

TRESALVEO MARYMOUNT TERRACE Condominium 1 828,000 592 Strata 1,399psf Apr-12

Probably around 30% profit, freehold near Marymount MRT

TRESALVEO MARYMOUNT TERRACE Condominium 1 828,000 592 Strata 1,399psf Apr-12

Probably around 30% profit, freehold near Marymount MRT
    Capitaland could try and bid for adjacent plts to SH at 1000psf ppr. That will ignite the aales for SH. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Capitaland could try and bid for adjacent plts to SH at 1000psf ppr. That will ignite the aales for SH. Lol.
    possible strategy to corner Bishan ...

btw, anybody knows the maintenance cost for a 2br?

possible strategy to corner Bishan ...

btw, anybody knows the maintenance cost for a 2br?
    oh yah man, i think i forgot to ask the maintenance question when i was there. too busy oogling at the 2 storey high replica.

I thought equivalent meaning they will provide same brand appli but different models coz appli replace their models 1~2 yrs. For appli I don't mind taking the latest models upon TOP instead of old model. As for materials that I m not sure.
    Got so smelly development show Miele but give LG meh?

Why is it that after two weeks, Capitaland still advertised the development as "75% of launched units sold"?. Shouldn't we expect more units sold? Is the sale that bad?