Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 303540455055565758596061626364657075 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Total sold till now lah ! Additional 150 sold will mean CM immediate already.

Basically only units < 2ml are moving.

I think it will at best do 50% in the near term, clearing all the small quantum ones. The rest, sell until after TOP...

Maybe this is the reason why it's selling. Bishan used to be cemetery isn't it?
    Could well be sales talk. Don't take it too seriously.

http://www.geomancy.net/phpforum/art...mid=25849&new=

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Drove pass... Does not seem crowded from the outside. Saw a lot of agents sitting and waiting at the tentage.
    No more discount I guess

Discount reduced to about 3-4% instead of 5% on VVIP. There were many agents queuing to serve, and I think they also expected few buyers.

One big fat poor marketing on developer's part is not to provide carpark. Come on, the HDB carpark nearby is already very packed on weekend and I still had to squeeze around to find a parking lot and paid 50 cents parking coupon to visit. This is on top of the negative presses it generated end of last year and just before this launch.

The developer has lost touch with the buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkie
    Is that additional 150 sold or total units sold till date = 150?
    till date bro

How's the activities in Bishan over the weekend? Is it still prospective and encouraging?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Discount reduced to about 3-4% instead of 5% on VVIP. There were many agents queuing to serve, and I think they also expected few buyers.

One big fat poor marketing on developer's part is not to provide carpark. Come on, the HDB carpark nearby is already very packed on weekend and I still had to squeeze around to find a parking lot and paid 50 cents parking coupon to visit. This is on top of the negative presses it generated end of last year and just before this launch.

err.... park at nearby sports stadium, free shutter to n fro bro.

so did you visit the showflat after all the hassle? If you did, then Developer won. saved the money from providing car park.

People will still come regardless

Quote Originally Posted by speculator
    so did you visit the showflat after all the hassle? If you did, then Developer won. saved the money from providing car park.

People will still come regardless
    I'm very kay poh one, sure visit to find out the market situation. This is after > 6 months of hype, 2nd week of launch, and only 150+ units sold. I pity the agents queuing up to serve people like me with no intention to buy. My assessment is the developer had better be prepared for a long period of slow sales, until nearby plots are sold at a 10-20% premium to this plot's price, taking into account the designer fees. If not, it will sink to worse level than D'Leedon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    err.... park at nearby sports stadium, free shutter to n fro bro.
    Yup. I think its cheaper to charter a shuttle bus to and fro the whole day then to do up a carpark for like 50 lots or something? Furthermore, developer probably believed that they only have to have bus chartering service for weekends and up to maybe at most 2 or 3 months so don't want to overcommit on carpark. They rather build that 2 storey high model to look good... Lol!

I'm very kay poh one, sure visit to find out the market situation. This is after > 6 months of hype, 2nd week of launch, and only 150+ units sold. I pity the agents queuing up to serve people like me with no intention to buy. My assessment is the developer had better be prepared for a long period of slow sales, until nearby plots are sold at a 10-20% premium to this plot's price, taking into account the designer fees. If not, it will sink to worse level than D'Leedon.
    Agree. Once the more "affordable" units get sold, sales will grind to a halt. $3 mil is no small quantum for 99LH Bishan. Do they have plan B?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Agree. Once the more "affordable" units get sold, sales will grind to a halt. $3 mil is no small quantum for 99LH Bishan. Do they have plan B?
    plan b is tiong kok.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    plan b is tiong kok.
    Maybe once CM5 is lifted.

one of my clients - he's a foreigner - snapped up THREE 2BR units at one go. he kept asking me why i never buy since i am interested. make me so gian lor...but anyway i lost interest liao la....i shall focus on CCR....i am going to gun for D9 this time

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    one of my clients - he's a foreigner - snapped up THREE 2BR units at one go. he kept asking me why i never buy since i am interested. make me so gian lor...but anyway i lost interest liao la....i shall focus on CCR....i am going to gun for D9 this time
    So he will be paying 3 times ABSD, which equals to 30% of the price of one unit?

Your client is one of those have money to burn. probably got money but nowhere to spend.

D9 way better choice

Wow think they never learn from the lesson from the past.

Recently I attended a seminar talk and came to know more then 15 years ago there was one 99 years project at same area near to Bishan MRT selling at $1500psf and most who bought are those rich Indonesian businessman and during a recession, the price drop to $700/psf at a point. Till now that project is still climbing and based on the last transaction the price for this project the most $1100/psf and now coming to 20 years old for this project. So a good lesson learn is that study the surrounding area price and the market price right before deciding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    So he will be paying 3 times ABSD, which equals to 30% of the price of one unit?
    Can almost pay downpayment for another unit liao lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Wow think they never learn from the lesson from the past.

Recently I attended a seminar talk and came to know more then 15 years ago there was one 99 years project at same area near to Bishan MRT selling at $1500psf and most who bought are those rich Indonesian businessman and during a recession, the price drop to $700/psf at a point. Till now that project is still climbing and based on the last transaction the price for this project the most $1100/psf and now coming to 20 years old for this project. So a good lesson learn is that study the surrounding area price and the market price right before deciding.
    $1500psf? most expensive was launched at $1100psf.
    what seminar did u attend? a lot of these have vested agenda and are not shy from plain exaggeration.

At Propnex Property talk on Property Market Review Seminar. Anyway even at $1100psf during that time, 15 years ago, was also quiet exaggerated at that time too. After 15 years on, the price just managed to climb to this breach mark but what the point, the project is a 99 years, old design, etc investors or new home owner will either look for new project. Today again history repeated itself again for this project.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    what seminar did u attend? a lot of these have vested agenda and are not shy from plain exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    At Propnex Property talk on Property Market Review Seminar. Anyway even at $1100psf during that time, 15 years ago, was also quiet exaggerated at that time too. After 15 years on, the price just managed to climb to this breach mark but what the point, the project is a 99 years, old design, etc investors or new home owner will either look for new project. Today again history repeated itself again for this project.
    I am not sure if history is going to repeat itself for those who bought at launch and smaller units. I have noticed the last couple of weeks that property prices have gone up. I understand the indicative price for the yet to be launched 8 Riversuites are quite pricey and very within sight of SH range.

Cannot use history to judge future performance, it could stay flat for next few years and cheong again .. who knows
    Ride at your own risk !!!

History only serve as a reference for everyone but most important is for investor to decide and study for themselves of the property market $/psf in Bishan area then they will had a shock of their life of how costly this project is.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Cannot use history to judge future performance, it could stay flat for next few years and cheong again .. who knows

SH already set new benchmark for OCR. From now onwards, for any project no 1500psf no sell...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    SH already set new benchmark for OCR. From now onwards, for any project no 1500psf no sell...
    Bishan is RCR lah...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    They talking about SH 15 yr later... last time, launched at $1,500psf... went down to $700...

Think about it, it was in 1997 Bishan 8 launched at 1,100psf, and it was not a designer condo, no MBS fame, nothing special

After 15y, SH is launched at 1,700psf ... if you factor in inflation, it is not that much different but at least SH is a designer condo and now Bishan has the CCL MRT line with all the comparable OCRs selling at 1,200psf, SH is something you can haolian and show off, so SH is expensive but Bishan 8 is even a bigger con job
    Ride at your own risk !!!

I think in this case, history likely to repeat. The Bishan curse. I'm not surprised 15 years later, Sky Habitat buyer should be happy if it is still $1700psf with lease term running low.

Wah lau. You compare against the WORST investment in Singapore's property history called Bishan 8. Of course everything seems worthwhile compared to that lah!

Think about it, it was in 1997 Bishan 8 launched at 1,100psf, and it was not a designer condo, no MBS fame, nothing special

After 15y, SH is launched at 1,700psf ... if you factor in inflation, it is not that much different but at least SH is a designer condo and now Bishan has the CCL MRT line with all the comparable OCRs selling at 1,200psf, SH is something you can haolian and show off, so SH is expensive but Bishan 8 is even a bigger con job

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Wah lau. You compare against the WORST investment in Singapore's property history called Bishan 8. Of course everything seems worthwhile compared to that lah!

Coz it was build by FEO. they are known to FORWARD price their projects. $$$ they all make...