Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedok Reservoir

Default Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    They use the wrong method to stop the spirit from getting more people. When I was young, use to hear the dead spirit will get the replacement before they can reborn. The only method to stop is to use black dog blood to stop the spirit. Maybe they can give it a try, just go to SPCA and find a black dog going to put to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    They use the wrong method to stop the spirit from getting more people. When I was young, use to hear the dead spirit will get the replacement before they can reborn. The only method to stop is to use black dog blood to stop the spirit. Maybe they can give it a try, just go to SPCA and find a black dog going to put to sleep.
    must put to sleep ah, can just use a few drops extracted from the dog? like blood sample.

But I heard that the black dog blood will prevent the spirit from reincarnate (魂飞破散), I think not so advisable. Should get a High Authority Monk to 超度 the spirits, let them rest in peace or 招魂 and ask them what are their grievances, maybe their families can help to solve it.

just wonder how do one feel if there's always somebody commit suicide next to yr condo? I think Arch******* is the nearest ?

Actually if you look at it positively, most of the people who perished in the reservoir, did it out of their free will and hopefully they are at peace.

Bedok reservoir is still a lovely and safe place.
    Each time when I pass by Archipelago, I feel like the place is calling out to me.

the place need to org more actIvites to bring In the atmosphere of celebration, joy and life. May be that will bring back some life rather then
    Ppl equate that as a 'dead' place. 人 气 is greatly deplicted

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    But I heard that the black dog blood will prevent the spirit from reincarnate (魂飞破散), I think not so advisable. Should get a High Authority Monk to 超度 the spirits, let them rest in peace or 招魂 and ask them what are their grievances, maybe their families can help to solve it.
    Thought they have done that few months back?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    8 religious reps with George Yeo held a prayer session in Nov'11 ...; effective only for 2 mths?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_731100.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Ya, but not effective leh, "POWER NOT ENOUGH". Maybe get their families members to communicate with them. Though it was not a murder case but at least I think it is their disappointment or something similar that let them have the idea of dying.

Another way is like what zzz1 mentioned, organised more activities at the Bedok Reservoir to have more 人气. But if it is not something to do with spirit, have 人气 also no use leh. Ah, set up food stalls etc around there, with so many people around, I think those who want to commit suicide will think twice before walking into the water.

Not forgetting the upper half body of the chinese guy is still somewhere in the reservoir. Maybe thats why people are suck into the reservoir. We must find that skull/body before he can rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Not forgetting the upper half body of the chinese guy is still somewhere in the reservoir. Maybe thats why people are suck into the reservoir. We must find that skull/body before he can rest in peace.

Some people say no head no problem; now skull not found, that 's where problem lie...

http://www.rootswithoutend.org/ceremonies/skulls.html

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/201...-human-skulls/
    Last edited by land118; 29-01-12 at 17:53.

the spirits are so racist.
    why only indian and chinese got suck in?
    therefore i conclude it is malay spirits. we need the MND department in charge of racial harmony to explain to the spirits that Singapore is a multi-racial society. cannot just suck indian and chinese, also need to suck malays in the proportion of 7 chinese:2malays:1indian.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    must put to sleep ah, can just use a few drops extracted from the dog? like blood sample.
    yes just take blood sample, why must put to sleep

Somehow I feel that the 1/2 body chinese guy case was a murder. How can someone cut himself into 1/2 before jumping into the reservoir.

Ever since his lower body was found, deaths have occured there almost every month as if the victims were sucked into the reservoir as a body replacement.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_682585.html
    http://www.tnp.sg/content/bedok-rese...ody-identified

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Somehow I feel that the 1/2 body chinese guy case was a murder. How can someone cut himself into 1/2 before jumping into the reservoir.

Ever since his lower body was found, deaths have occured there almost every month as if the victims were sucked into the reservoir as a body replacement.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_682585.html
    http://www.tnp.sg/content/bedok-rese...ody-identified
    Quite a mystery yet to be solved...., need for another prayer session and maybe navy divers to search for skull and torso of man so that can RIP...

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...-chilly-winds-..

A group of Singaporeans experienced what they believe to be ghostly activity when they conducted a paranormal investigation at Bedok Reservoir.

The preview video of their investigation is now available online and netizens are abuzz with the findings.

The group, who called themselves "Singapore Haunted", had gone to Bedok Reservoir in hopes of communicating with the ghost of 23-year-old "Lin Xiao", the Chinese national whose lower body was found in Bedok Reservoir in June this year.

The upper half of Lin's body was never found.

Since then, joggers at the reservoir have been reporting sightings of a half-body moving across the water and even across the jogging track into the forest.

"Haunted Singapore" conducted their investigation on 13 August, which is also the 14th day of the Ghost Month.

Prior to their visit to the reservoir, people warned them that the particular day may be the most haunted and dangerous day of the year, or depending on how you see it, the best day for a paranormal investigation.

Undaunted, the group went to the deserted reservoir late at night, straight to the spot where Xiao's half-body was retrieved by the police.

The full video is still unavailable so we don't have the details, but ghostly activities did indeed occur in the preview video.

See what happened here: http://r3load.net/sghaunteds2e1.html

Actually if you look at it positively, most of the people who perished in the reservoir, did it out of their free will and hopefully they are at peace.

Each time when I pass by Archipelago, I feel like the place is calling out to me.
    The spirit is calling you, don't go near the water.

Yup... must agree that safety and suicides are two different things. However, how can a person who commits suicide be at peace? It is precisely because they have no peace therefore they sought to find it elsewhere... far far away...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    8 religious reps with George Yeo held a prayer session in Nov'11 ...; effective only for 2 mths?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_731100.html
    yeah, it's almost like all this religious stuff has zero effectiveness when viewed objectively in real world scenarios. I wonder why?

It is actually not good to be near a location where suicides take place frequently. It gives you unsettling thoughts at night or early in the morning. Anybody alone at the reservoir quietly enjoying the view immediately becomes a suspect for suicide.

Last edited by land118; 30-01-12 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yup... must agree that safety and suicides are two different things. However, how can a person who commits suicide be at peace? It is precisely because they have no peace therefore they sought to find it elsewhere... far far away...
    They have no peace in this life.
    But hopefully they found peace after death.

It might contaminate the reservoir.

After listening to China FengShui master comments and prediction, jialat le:

http://luciasin.blogspot.com/search?...&max-results=2

30th Oct2011

After a series of fatal events, Lucia has prompted her curiosity to make a visit to Bedok Reservoir on the 30th Oct 2011, 4pm. She wanted to find out what were the causes that had lead to the fatal accidents. She mentioned that the Fengshui of the reservoir was very bad and there were untold history of that place. Woeful spirits were lurking in that area, calling for mentally unstable individual to join them.

In summary,

1. The reservoir resembles a human skull.
    2. The fengshui is worsen by the roads enclosing the reservoir.
    3. More people will be affected each year.
    4. On 30th Oct 2011, Sunday. She mentioned that a child, a woman and a man* http://realtime.zaobao.com.sg/2011/11/111105_20.shtml , will have 'cases'

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    After listening to China FengShui master comments and prediction, jialat le:

http://luciasin.blogspot.com/search?...&max-results=2

30th Oct2011

After a series of fatal events, Lucia has prompted her curiosity to make a visit to Bedok Reservoir on the 30th Oct 2011, 4pm. She wanted to find out what were the causes that had lead to the fatal accidents. She mentioned that the Fengshui of the reservoir was very bad and there were untold history of that place. Woeful spirits were lurking in that area, calling for mentally unstable individual to join them.

In summary,

1. The reservoir resembles a human skull.
    2. The fengshui is worsen by the roads enclosing the reservoir.
    3. More people will be affected each year.
    4. On 30th Oct 2011, Sunday. She mentioned that a child, a woman and a man* http://realtime.zaobao.com.sg/2011/11/111105_20.shtml , will have 'cases'
    That's using the misery of other people's suicides to advertise her Feng Shui consultancy.

Default Feng Shui

2017 = opening of MRT, the sha qi will being waves of people into the reservoir!!

Rear dolphins in Bedok reservoir.........

Actually what the local fengshui master said seems quite true, the waterfront collections is like a great barrier wall that can reflect Qi back into the reservoir, whether good or bad Qi.

I think the situation is more pronounced during this north east monsoon when the winds all come from the north east.

Such barrier never occur in the past becuase the hudc used to be mostly low rise.