Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 313641465156575859606162636465667176818691 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2771

Thread: bartley residences

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    BR has a bigger plot of land
    Ridge units are smaller too

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Fast progress. Thank you for the photo!

Blk 1 at lvl 5

can see the basement CP ....coming up for blk 3A and below the tennis court.

Quote Originally Posted by ascend88
    can see the basement CP ....coming up for blk 3A and below the tennis court.
    There should be 2 levels of car parks under Blk 3A, counting from the same ground as tennis court. Correct?

There should be 2 levels of car parks under Blk 3A, counting from the same ground as tennis court. Correct?
    Yeah .. This is how I sees it ..

Strange. Blk 3A foundation look completed. But why developer not chasing us for payment ? developer cash rich ?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAro888
    Strange. Blk 3A foundation look completed. But why developer not chasing us for payment ? developer cash rich ?
    Hong Leong and CDL are rich

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAro888
    Same sentiment here. I thought they had missed out my case. LOL.

Same sentiment here. I thought they had missed out my case. LOL.
    100% sold ... They collect blk 1 and blk 3 ... Shiok shiok enough already

Default Blk 7 and 7A?

When are they going to start construction for Blk 7 and 7A?

Shiok ah .. Stock market so good .. Money keep rolling on and on ... Dun collect early is better

Mr Kwek is so good to u all ... Can buy more HL or CDL project

Quote Originally Posted by cjtay
    When are they going to start construction for Blk 7 and 7A?
    They are building Blk 5. Next may be 5A then 7 and 7A? Should be quite fast as they are on flatter ground as compared to the rest of the blocks.

They are building Blk 5. Next may be 5A then 7 and 7A? Should be quite fast as they are on flatter ground as compared to the rest of the blocks.
    Blk 1 is the fastest !

Looks like blk 1 is at Level 5 oreadi

Woh Hup wants to fast fast complete and bid for Bartley Ridge contract..

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Woh Hup wants to fast fast complete and bid for Bartley Ridge contract..

hahahaha....woh hup is really working hard....

can see d'leedon and interlace...are completing soon...EUhabital also started work

thanks for the nice pict....

Blk 1 at lvl 5 already ya...

Singapore's recent slew of cooling measures combined with the Chinese New Year break have hit the property market hard.

708 new private homes were sold in February 2013, a 65 percent drop compared to the 2,013 units sold in the previous month, according to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA). Including executive condominiums (ECs), the sales volume was almost 60 percent down month-on-month at 917 homes.

Jittery developers held back new project launches to gauge the effects of the measures. Only 262 units were launched last month compared to 1,799 in January, a whopping 85 percent drop and the lowest number in two years.

The best-selling private residential projects in the month were d'Leedon in prime District 10 which sold 166 units at a median price of S$1,540 psf, followed by Q Bay Residences at Tampines which saw 74 units taken up at a median price of S$1,041psf.

Among ECs, The Topiary along Fernvale Lane saw the strongest interest, recording sales of 84 units at a median price of S$730 psf.

In total, 209 EC units were sold in February compared to the previous 256.

More news like this is good. Waiting for CM7 remove.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    More news like this is good. Waiting for CM7 remove.
    so CM7 is working ??? so no need CM8....?

good...as long as the prices dun rocket some more.....and pple stop complainting...

KWB and the team are bz with ....coming out with diff HDB options....to make it cheaper...* terms and conditions applies * pls read the fine prints....

Sleepless over possible HDB price reduction

On Monday, one lady from Queenstown came all the way to my MPS at Sembawang. She came with her son. She had not slept well since she heard the news that I may stop the resale of HDB flats in the open market, and that all resale would be to HDB only. She wanted to know if she had heard correctly.

She has a fully paid up 3R flat and had booked a new BTO flat in Bukit Panjang which will be ready in a couple of years’ time. She has done her sum and expects to have a sizeable net cash proceeds. That will be her retirement fund. The news that she has heard may squash her dream.

I told her that she has completely misunderstood the media reports on what I said in Parliament! Briefly I told Parliament that there had been many calls for HDB to “return to basics”, for example to “return to the past when flats could only be sold to HDB, and not in the open market”. Such a call would have major impact on existing flat owners, especially the seniors, like her.

We want to provide affordable housing for new homeowners, especially young couples, but we will not forget the interest of the many hundreds of thousands of existing homeowners. Some plan to rely on their flat to finance retirement needs. Some hope to bequeath their flats to the next generation. Some rely on renting out a room to bring in extra cash proceeds. Their concerns matter to me too.

I told her that I do plan to see how we can come up with a new housing option which can be a lot cheaper than today’s BTO price. And if we offer such a low-cost housing option, it must come with restrictions to differentiate it from the existing BTO flats. I mentioned some such restrictions as proposed by some MPs: longer minimum occupation period, shorter lease and no resale in the open market.

Obviously, if we offer such an option, these restrictions of a longer minimum occupation period, or shorter lease or no resale in the open market will only apply to the new buyers, and will not apply to existing flat owners like the Queenstown lady. I assured her that her dream is safe and I congratulate her on how the HDB policies have benefited her, and that she could now look forward to both a new BTO flat (with 99 year lease) and a significant retirement fund.

There must be many like her out there. They have been silent in not voicing their views publicly. I intend to give voice to this majority of flat owners and to invite them to join the Our Singapore Conversation, to articulate their concerns when housing policies are discussed. If the flat owners who form the vast majority remain silent, discussion on housing policies may get wrongly skewed.

She was relieved after I explained to her. She went on to tell me that her son is still single and asked if I could introduce some girl friends to him!

Looks like she will be sleepless no more.

Well, if this property price trend continues downwards and the car market is also seeing similar downward trend (more in cat B), the govt's policies and measures are really working... finally answers that work...

Hope things will get brighter from here...

It is a yo-yo. Up one, down next month. Look at trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well, if this property price trend continues downwards and the car market is also seeing similar downward trend (more in cat B), the govt's policies and measures are really working... finally answers that work...

Hope things will get brighter from here...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is a yo-yo. Up one, down next month. Look at trend.
    As much as I'd hope its untrue, I guess I'll have to agree with your point... Lol...

Thank you very much